Chapter 51

One in the box
 
“Hyung, what we have to take? We are going to sleep there?” Max asked standing in front of his closet, deciding what to take with him.
Junsu who heard his question cried from his room “ No, manager hyung is going to drive us home. Remember? In two days we are leaving to China,”
Maknae face-palmed himself and gasped, he almost forgot to tell that news to his family.
“Forgot again?” Micky asked fully prepared to leave.
“Yeah,” Max imediatelly called his umma.
 
All of them were wearing just simple clothes, because Kwang-soo suggested having a small fire- talk after the dinner.
Jaejoong walked from his room with spray in his hand.
“What’s that for?” Yunho asked pointing on the can.
“Insects,” Jaejoong simply answered and sprayed the places that weren’t covered with clothes.
Max immediately barged into the hallway “ I wont some too,”
Slowly DBSK sprayed themselves with the repellent. Yunho suspiciously glanced at his friend “Hyung? And how did you come up with this idea to use such thing? I mean, you never use it, and always  complain about being affected by those small animals,”
Jae coughed.
“I think I know the answer of this mystery,” Micky chuckled.
 
“Hyper called me, and adviced to put some. You know she hates insects, with all her heart,” Jaejoong answered and DBSK glanced at each other. Those gazes surely showed only sentence:
I thought So.
 

Tae-ra and Hyper arriwed last. Tae-ra always said that it was more appropriate to come late than to come early somewhere. You know, coming on time was unnecessary, because you never know if everything would be prepared. The host would be just nervous.
 
“Hi!” Jeremy quickly approached Hyper and the unknown girl.
“Hello, dear!” smaller woman sent him a flying kiss “ And who is this?” Jeremy asked pointing on Hyper company.
“ Aren’t you little impatient?” Hyper raised her eyebrow “ This is my friend and roommate in one person. Tae-ra. Tae-ra this is Jeremy,” she introduced them and both of her friend shook hands.
“You are Jeremy??” Tae-ra asked and although Jeremy wasn’t probably able to catch that little amused overtone in Tae-ra’s voice, Hyper sensed it immediately and punched her friend to her hip little.
Jeremy seamed amused with their behaviour.
 
“Ommo, it’s that Haha oppa?” Tae-ra wanted to know and pointed on the man standing there and talking to Ji-ho and Jong-Ki.
Tae-ra was amazed by everyone, she never thought, she could meet them in person.
“Daebak!” She shouted when she saw Kim Joong- Kook and pulled her friend to his direction.
When finally Tae-ra introduced herself to everybody and fulfilled her dreams, she started pulling Hyper again.
“Where are we going?” Hyper asked annoyed. She hadn’t a chance to talk to anybody, because she was always running around with Tae-ra.
 
“Hello, Tae-ra!” Hyper suddenly recognised well-known voice and looked at the five boys who calmly bowed to her friend.
“You are Tae-ra noona, right?” Max asked and Tae-ra happily nodded “ Yeah, I am. Noona to simply adorable dongsaeng like you, “
Max blushed and rest of DBSK followed by Hyper  giggled.
 
How can Jae know Tae-ra so well? This is strange…..
Joong stood near Hyper and she could smell the repellent on him.
Ha! He obeyed….
 
She smiled for herself but unfortunately Yunho’s eagle eyes saw it “ Amused?”
Hyper stopped smilling and stared at that man. Somehow she felt that he was indeed more cunning than he showed.
“Can’t I be?”
He just shrugged shoulders and sent her a wink. Shivering Hyper decided to ignore his knowing eyes and looked around.
That place looked like paradise. Paradise for people who wanted to have a moment for themselves. Beautifully decorated green garden with small fountain in the middle, several wooden tables on the outside, and small looking by very pretty building with 20 windows. Hotel was decorated in style you can see in mountains, just simple house covered with wood and red roof. Creeper was growing from the ground and covered at least half of that hotel.
You could sense that clean air, filled with different scents coming from the near forest.
 
While Hyper was admiring the scenery Jaejoong was observing her.
Is she all right now? That was the big question that hadn’t leave his mind from the moment she disappeared that day in her dorm.
He didn’t hear her voice for two days and he already felt like something missed in his life. He was covered with work and planning for their trip, but her sad face hadn’t vanished from his brain.
DBSK was preparing in double deployment. They missed so many days because of that stupid problem.
Those two days were spend in sweat in SM building.
While two friends had been lost in their thoughts Kwang-soo appeared and told them to come in.
 
If outside looked absolutely brilliant, the inside was amazing. Everything covered with wood, on the walls were hanging photos. Photos from year 1974 to present. From the black and white photos to the coloured ones, also drawn pictures hanged on the walls.
Tae-ra was out of words when she saw that. She came closer and observed the pictures.
“So beautiful,” she said as she placed her hand on one picture.
“Thank you, I think too,” woman’s voice said.
Everybody turned to the voice. On the stairs was standing older woman with grey hair and big smile. She looked classy and full of energy, although her eyes were covered with big glasses.
 
“Halmonie!” Kwang-soo screamed and hugged his grandma while taking her down.
“ So many people Kwangie,” she ruffled his hair, while he was still holding her up.
“Noona, Hyungs, dongsaengs, this is my Granny,” he proudly introduced.
One by one everybody went to shake hands with that old lady.
“Come to the main restaurant, there we can talk and gossip, “ she invited them, and everyone followed.
“We have to make a photo and hang it up on that wall!” Halmonie said and everyone nodded. They stood by the wall and smiled at the camera.

After an hour of talking, laughing and smiling at each other a dinner came. Cook prepared the best foods, some of them were old, some new and some of them were just invented.
“Och this is delicious,” Max said while eating meat with a red sauce.
“I believe you, but that meat is supposed to be eate with that sauce,” Victoria pointed on a brown bowl “That red sauce is supposed to be eaten with that cake,”
“Thanks Noona, but this is delicious!” he said and continued eating without stopping to give it a thought.
 
That little conversation was coughed by Lizzy, she told it to PD and it travelled around the large table until everybody shared another story pretty suitable for Strong heart.
Fortunatelly dinner hadn’t finished with delicious desert, they continued with coffee and cookies.
Tae-ra took a paper and draw Kwang-soo’s gran.
“ Children,” older lady said and stood up “ It’s time for us elders to go to sleep, it was really nice meeting all of you. I can see that you know my little grandchild well, and care for him. I thank you for that. I hope you had a nice time together here. If you want Kwang-soo can take you out, he knows this neighbourhood pretty well. Good night,”
 
“Don’t go yet, it’s not that late!” everybody said to the elder but she just shook her head and went to say goodbye to everyone.
When she came to Tae-ra, she gave her the picture and Granny hugged her “Thank you, I will hang it on that wall next morning,”
Tae-ra smiled and Hyper showed her thumb up.
Other older guests also decided to leave. After all they had a family to get back to. When not family then girlfriend or boyfriend.
Only the younger generation stayed.
Joong-Ki, Kwang-soo, Jeremy, Victoria, Sunny, Lizzy, Tae-ra, Hyper, DBSK and Ji-ho stayed. Soon Ji-ho’s boyfried was going to take her home, but she decided to go with them to see what Kwang-soo wanted to show.
 
He took tham to a small fire place. They could see that he already prepared the things necessary to start fire and in few seconds all of them heated themselves in the light of the flame.
“I haven’t done this for pretty long time,” Victoria said and Sunny sitting next to her nodded.
“It feels like old days in school, no?”
DBSK nodded and Kwang-soo returned with a guitar in his hands.
“You prepared everything,” Joong-ki mocked him and Kwang-soo smiled “ I am always embarrassed, so I thought it would be pretty good to be prepared for everything at least once,”
 
Hyper nodded. She liked Kwang-soo, maybe because he was absolutely different from her. She was perfectionist; he was always without thinking able to do anything.
Max took the guitar and played the song called More than words. It was first time, Max was singing alone an as a  main vocal and other DBSK members just did the support role.
Everybody focused on the tall boy plaing and singing. Hyper’s eyes become without her knowing watery.
 
When he finished everybody clapped and Hyper wiped her eyes.
What she hadn’t noticed was two pairs of eyes watching every her move.
 
One pair was Jaejoong’s and the other one belonged to ace Ji-ho.
 
 

Hi!!!!!Tomorrow this story will end....The story about Hyper being friend with Jaejoong::P:P

So new chapter is up...and I am thankful that you came again to read it:D

let's wait for tommorow. And have a nice friday...:D