02

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Promise

Chapter 2:New Family Members     "Hyoyeon I love you." Luhan said."Luhan I love you too please,don't leave"Hyoyeon cried out loud and forces to hug Luhan but she failed,some of her dad's bodyguard stops her."Luhan!I can't live without you please don't leave!I love you!"Hyoyeon punches the bodyguard and runs to Luhan and hug him.   "L-luhan please don't leave.I love you so much."Hyoyeon whispered and hug him tightly."I love you too Hyoyeon,wait for me.I love you so much."Luhan whispered and hugged her back,softly caressing her hair and kiss her lips gently.He hold her chin and look at her."I love you so much Hyoyeon.I'll never forget you ,please don't forget me too."Luhan hugs Hyoyeon again.   "I love you too Luhan.I'll never ever forget you.I love you more than myself"Hyoyeon hugs Luhan tightly.The bodyguards break their hug and separates them."Luhan I love you don't leave!"Hyoyeon shouts and cries out loud."I love you too"Luhan whispered and get inside the car.."Luhaaaan!Luhaan!"Hyoyeon gets down on her knees.     "Luhan!Luhan!LUHAN!"Hyoyeon shouts and get up from her bed crying."Unnie,Unnie..Please calm down."Seohyun rubs Hyoyeon's back gently and calms her down."Seohyun-ahh its L-luhan.He came back for m-me.I know it.He loves me until now."Hyoyeon shivers and becomes hysteric.."U-unnie please calm down.It's just a dream.Your in the real world now.Calm down unnie.."Seohyun force to hug Hyoyeon.   "S-seohyun I love Luhan,I love Luhan,I love Luhan,I l-love Luhan so much.."Hyoyeon starts to cry and she shivers.."I-it's okay unnie..Luhan will comeback..Luhan tells you to wait,right?Just wait..He will comeback for you unnie."Seohyun kisses Hyoyeon's forehead and hugs her again..   R-really s-seohyun?He will comeback for me?"Hyoyeon's face brigthens up quickly when she hear that.."Ne Unnie..Just wait,okay?"Seohyun smiles at Huoyeon.."O-okay baby..I trust you.."Hyoyeon tightly hugs Seohyun.."Unnie,Im hungry!cook pancakes!"Seohyun looks at me and pouts.."Kekeke,okay baby.."     "Yey!!Unnie will cook pancakes for me!Mehrong for everyone who doesn't able taste Hyoyeon unnie's magical pancake!!"I shouted and take a picture of me eating unnie's pancake,then send it to my fellow members.."Yah!!"Unnie heard what I said kekeke.."Kekeke,they're jealous of me..Unnie look"I go to the kitchen and grins at unnie."Really?Hahaha.."Hyoyeon unnie's eyes turned big and go closer to me..     "Yah!Seohyun Im jealous!  From:Jessica Unnie.."    "Give me some magical pancakes,please?Im hungry right now :( Seohyun!!Im jealous From:Taeyon Unnie"   "Why doesn't Hyoyeon unnie don't usually cook pancakes for me?Im jealous of our maknae. From:Yoona Unnie"   "Im jealous :( From:Sunny Bunny Unnie"   "I want to take a bite.. From:Sooyoungie Unnie"   "Im really jealous :/ From:Fany Unnie"   "Jealous here! :/ From:Yuri Unnie"     "Kekeke,they really like your pancake unnie.."I looked at Hyoyeon unnie and chuckles.."Hehehe,yeah..If they comeback here I'll cook pancakes for them"Hyoyeon unnie smiles while chewing her pancake.I really like Hyoyeon unnie's pancake.She's like the best cook EVER!"Im very addicted with your pancakes unnie   "I took a big pancake and eat it once.."Yah Seohyun,careful."Hyoyeon giggles and taps my lap softly.."N-neh Unnie.."I said while chewing the pancake..   "Unnie,I'll take a bath "Seohyun said.."Okay,I'll just fix this"Hyoyeon smiled at Seohyun while fixing the kitchen."Okay,unnie."Seohyun runs into the bathroom."This kid.."Hyoyeon mumbles and shakes her head then smiles..   "Unnie,Let's put only mild make-up..I really don't like wearing heavy make-ups.."Seohyun pouts and Hyoyeon pinched her cheeks. "Okay,I agree with you "Hyoyeon said..     Hyoyeon only puts foundation,eyeliner and lip balm."There,unnie.Simple but beautiful"Seohyun smiles at Hyoyeon and caress her hair gently."Sure?Thank you"Hyoyeon smiles at Seohyun and hugs her."I'll put make-up on my own,unnie.Just wait me in the living room,okay?"Seohyun sits infront of the mirror and get some foundation.."Okay seobaby."Hyoyeon gets her bag and go to the living room.     "Let's go unnie!"Seohyun shouts and Hyoyeon jumps out of the couch and Seohyun laughs.."Yah..ouch"Hyoyeon pouts while rubbing her .."Kekeke,mianhe unnie.Let's go!Im so excited!"Seohyun offers her hand to Hyoyeon and Hyoyeon stops.And remembers something..     FLASHBACK*     "Hey,Why are you crying?"a cute angelic voice ask me."h-ha?It's nothing,really..It's just the wind " Hyoyeyon said while wiping her tears."don't cry."the boy gives me a handkerchief and Hyoyeon just get it. "Hi,Im Luhan,Xiao Luhan.Let's be friends."Luhan offers a hand to help Hyoyeon stand.   "H-Hi Im Kim Hyoyeon."Hyoyeon wipes her tears and smiles at Luhan "alawys smile ,you look more beautiful"Luhan smiles at her "Kekeke,okay.Let's play seesaw!"Hyoyeon grabs Luhan's wrist and grabs him in the seesaw.. * * "L-Luhan.."Hyoyeon stares at Seohyun hand and her eyes starts to get teary."Unnie,It's okay."Seohyun hugs Hyoyeon.."S-seohyun,stay always beside me,okay?I love you"Hyoyeon hugs Seohyun."N-neh unnie,Let's go.Our new family members waits for us."Seohyun said."O-ok baby.."Hyoyeon stands up and go outside.     "Welcome!"All of them greets the new members.."Welcome to SM,boys!"Lee Soo Man greets the new members whole heartedly."Thank you sir.."All of them bows at Lee Soo Man-shi.   "Okay,so now meet our new family member EXO!"Lee Soo Man introduced the boys.."Annyeonghaseyo~EXO-imnida.."EXO said then bowed at their other family members."Annyeong EXO!"The SM family bows at them too."Please introduce yourself.."Lee Soo Man-shi said.   "Neh~Annyeonghaseyo TVXQ imnida~" ..   "Annyeonghaseyo~Girls' Generation imnida~" When Seohyun and Hyoyeon introduced themselves EXO look each other then smiles.."Annyeonghaseyo~!"EXO bows at them."EXO please introduce your self one by one."LSM-shi said..    "Neh~Hello,Im Suho.."  "Baekhyun.." "Chanyeol.." "D.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter