09

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Promise Chapter 9:Palace Garden     Hyoyeon stretched and rub her eyes.   "Finally,we're here!"She yawned and looked around.   I put my arms around her waist.   "Woah,it's so beautiful here."She said.   "Yeah,"I slightly squeez her waist and she slightly squeeled.   "Luhan!"She softly hit my stomach.   "What?"I smirked.   I want to today.   "Luhan,don't give me that look."She pouted and looked away.   "Just kidding,let's go."I kissed her cheeks and hold her hands.   *This guy,really.*Hyoyeon thought and smiled.   "Did you already text them?"I asked her while where waiting outside the Palace Garden.   We want to wait them.   "I already texted them,let's just--wait,they already replied."She didn't continue her sentence because of her cellphone.   "What did they said?"I looked at her phone's screen.   From:Seobaby             Unnie,go inside and wait for us in the bridge,got it?By the way unnie,did you eat already?   Seohyun is very caring,indeed.That's the reason why her unnies love her so much,specially Hyoyeon.   "Are you hungry,hyoyeonnie?"I asked her.   We're standing here infront of Palace Garden for almost 15 minutes.   "No Lulu,thanks."She smiled and looked at her watch.   It's 6:15 p.m.We didn't eat dinner yet.   To:Seobaby        Okay okay.Not yet seo.wae?and you,did you eat already?   "They're really strange,right?"I asked her,rubbing my imaginary mustache.   "Yea,since we arrived here in Japan,they started to act weird around us.So creepy."She chuckled.   From:Seobaby         Oh unnie,you can see some flower petals there.just walk through it and follow it,okay?It'll guide you.Bye unnie,See you later keke. ^.^ <3   "Read this,they're getting weirder and weirder."She laughed and started to type her message.   To:Seobaby     Aish,got it seo.Be safe,bye :)   She put her phone inside her pockey."What will we do now?"She asked me.   "Let's just follow what they said."I said.   "Okay,"She nods.   "So,let's go inside?"I asked her and intertwined our hands together.   "Let's go."She smiled.   We entered the Palace Garden.   It's night time but you can still see the beautiful blossom trees and the smell of flowers everywhere.   She exhaled the air and let out a big sigh.   I look around and there's no one around anymore.   "I really dreamt to see a cherry blossoms tree."She chuckled and looked at a tree.More likely a cherry blossoms tree.   Im just listening to her while she's telling some stories about what happened to her when Im gone.   I didn't expect that we'll see each other again.   "Luhan,can I ask a question?"She asked me while we're walking.   I hummed for response.   "Why did you go to China?You didn't even tell me the reason why,"She smiled weakly at me.I know that she can still feel pain when she kept on remembering the past.   "It's because my dad wanted me to study in China and if I didn't agree,I will not be able to marry y-you anymore."I said.   "W-why?"She stuttered and her eyes started to get teary.   "It's because if I'll stay here with you,I'll get married to someone and if I told you the reason,I will be infront of you right now."I smiled,thinking the thought that Im infront of the one I love.   She hit her head several times and tell "Pabo,"   "Yah,why are you hitting yourself?"I held her hand and caress the one she hit.   "It's because I thought that you'll be married to someone when you leave and I thought you broke our promise to each other."She pouts.   "Aish,pabo Hyoyeon."She hits her head again.   "Stop that,I don't want you to hurt yourself.got it?"I held her hand again and kiss her cheeks.   "Of course I'll never break our promise and your the only one I'll marry.Remember that what ever happens."I smiled and caressed her hair.   She didn't tell anything but to smile.   "There is the bride,"She run towards the bridge.   "It's so awesome.Look!"She pointed at the water,that can reflect the moon and the stars.   "If they didn't arrive after 30 minutes,we'll just find some hotel nearby and stay there for awhile."I come towards her.
  I looked at her then look at the skies.   "It's so beautiful,right?"She asked and giggled.   "Yeah,like you."I smiled and looked at her.She stared at me for a few seconds then she softly hit my arms.   "Eyy,so cheesy Lulu.When did you learn that kind of cheesiness?When we're in highschool,you didn't even tell me that kind of jokes."She laughed and softly coughed.   I stared at her.   "It's not a joke,it's true."I smiled and looked at the skies again.   "See that star,that's like your eyes when you see me.It keeps on sparkling."I laughed and pinch her cheeks.   I kept on laughing and I didn't realize that she isn't beside me anymore.   "Hyoyeon!Where are you?"I shouted and looked around me.   It's already dark and the Palace Garden is a huge place!   "It's only a joke,you know.Sorry!"I shouted again and walk towards a temple.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter