04

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Promise

Chapter 4:Birthday Party     1:00 p.m    @EXO's DORM     *doorbell rings   "OMG OMG!Hyoyeon and Seohyun noona is here!"Tao shouted."Really?Kyahhh~!"Kai panics."Chanyeol can you please give me the eyeliner.It's over there."Baekhyun pointed at the eyliner near Chanyeol..Chanyeol just rolled his eyes and get the eyeliner."Guys!Can you please open the door."Hyoyeon keeps knocking the door,its been almost 5 minutes while their waiting outside.   "Coming Noona!"Kris shouted.Before he open the door,he fixes his collar and rub his both hands."Here we go."Kris whispered.He opened the door and smiled at Hyoyeon and Seohyun."Sorry noonas."Kris bowed at them."Ohh.It's okay.Hi there..Kris?"Hyoyeon said.Kris got shocked when Hyoyeon knows his name.*Noona knows my name.*Kris thought."Y-yes noona."Kris blushed."Omo~Kyeopta!"Hyoyeon pinched Kris' cheeks and that made Kris blushed more."Kekeke,noona come in."Kris offered them to come in."Ohh,thank you."Hyoyeon bowed.   "Omo unniee!Their dorm is cleaner than us. "Seohyun whispered and pouts."Kekeke,I know right.It's daebak. Eventhough they're boys,they clean their dorm really good."Hyoyeon said while looking around."Hi noona!"Suho greeted them while he is preparing their food."Woah!Hi Suho!Hmm,Suho right?"Hyoyeon said."Yes noona!"Suho smiled brightly at them."Hyochingu!"Sehun shouted and run towards Hyo's direction. "Omo~You miss me?" Hyoyeon smirked and hug Sehun."Of course."Sehun said.The boys got shocked.They didn't know that Hyoyeon and Sehun know each other.Sehun clears his troat and starts talking.   "Uhmm..Guys,Me and Hyoyeon know each other since 2 years old.She's my childhood bestfriend."Sehun smiled."Yeah.His my bestfriend.Kekeke."Hyoyeon smiled brightly.The boys nods and sigh in relief.They thought that Sehun and Hyoyeon are in a relationship."Noona,do you know us?"Lay asked. "Hmm,let's see.Your Lay, Xiumin , D.O ,Chanyeol , Kris , Kai , Tao , Suho , Chen and Baekhyun,the one who loves to put eyeliner.Kekekeke"Hyoyeon chuckled. "Seriously noona?It's embarassing."Baekhyun lowered his haid.The boys laughed out loud. "How did you know noona?"Chen asked while laughing hard.   "It's obvious.Kekeke,Just kidding Baekhyun.Saranghaeyo~"Hyoyeon hugged Baekhyun,They got shocked. "So,where's the birthday boy?"Seohyun asked."Inside his room."D.O pointed the room."Ohh,why?he doesn't like to come out?It's his birthday." Seohyun said."Yeah right.Luhan hyung is not coming out after we ate breakfast."Chanyeol rub his imaginary beard."You can greet him."Sehun raised his hands and smiled."Are you sure?We're not that close yet."Hyoyeon doesn't know what to do."Yes.He's a good guy,so I think it's okay. "Sehun said."Really?"Seohyun hesitatingly said,looking at Hyoyeon. "Yes." Sehun nods and points the room of Luhan."Uhhmm..Okay."Hyoyeon and Seohyun didn't know what to do,but they have no choice.They knock the door."What?"When Luhan said that,Hyoyeon remembered something again......     *FLASHBACK   "Oh!Annyeonghaseyo umma~!"Hyoyeon greets Luhan's mom and sneakily get inside the house.   "Omo!I thought you're in China?"Luhan's mom asked.She's confused.   "Shh!Im sorry umma!I lied.I stayed in our house for one week to prepare my gift for Luhan."   "I see,I see.Luhan doesn'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter