012

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12:

Unexpected

 

Both of them arrived in SMent building,hand in hand.People started to look at them.Some of them were smiling,grinning,giggling,smirking and glaring.They ignored them and just continued walking."Aren't you noticing them looking at us all the time?"Hyoyeon whispered and looked down."Ignore them babe."Luhan whispered with a husky voice,making Hyoyeon shiver.

 

She loved the feeling.

 

She nods,"What are we doing here anyways?Our dorm is not here though."Hyoyeon pouts."We'll let Soo Man-sshi know about our relationship.Do you want us to let him--"Someone cutted him off and they look at the one who cutted him.

"Soo man-shii is looking for you both."A middle-aged woman said with a serious tone.They both gulped and look at each other.Luhan nodded."Follow me,"They agreed and followed her.

 

"Good evening Soo man-shii."They bowed and greeted him.He nodded."Let's get to the point."He stood up and walk back and fro."Some of the workers,fans and also ARTISTS here in SMent noticed that the both of you is always together."He cleared his throat before continuing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter