011

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Promise

Chapter 11:Surprise Date

 

Luhan wants Hyoyeon to wear a blindfold.She trusted him and wear a blindfold."Be careful,"Luhan's other hand is holding her waist and the other is holding her hand.Luhan is behind Hyoyeon,so that he can guide her where to go."I'm nervous,"She mumbled.Luhan stopped for a while and chuckled.

"Don't be nervous,"Luhan kissed her in the cheeks and they continued walking.Hyoyeon nods."I'm so sorry for lying to you a while ago,"Luhan said,"It's okay.In fact,you really have a good reason for lying to me.So,It's no big deal for me anymore."Hyoyeon said.

"Thank you for trusting me all the time,"Luhan smiled,"Thank you for everything,"Hyoyeon smiled and gently squeeze his hand.They went inside the elevator and wait for a few minutes."Hyo,"Luhan whispered.Hyoyeon got startled when she can feel his hot breathe in her neck.

"W-what?"She stuttered because of nervousness."I love you,"Luhan smiled and leaned down to kiss her."I love you too,"She smiled.Luhan pecked her lips and...he showered her face with kisses."Yah!"Hyoyeon covered her face,because she knows she looked like a tomato right now.

Luhan chuckled and pats her head."We're here."Luhan holds her hand again and they went outside."Count 1 to 5 and remove your blindfold,okay?"Luhan kissed her forehead,she nods."1,2,3,4,5."Hyoyeon removed the blindfold and got amazed on what she saw.

There was a table for two,roses formed a heart and says 'I love you Hyoyeon' She smiled and looked at Luhan,she pouts."You don't like it?"Luhan's eyes widen.She smiled and quickly shook her head."I don't like it.I love it,"Hyoyeon runs towards Luhan and hug him tightly.

"Thank you,"Hyoyeon buried her head in his shoulders."No,thank you."She furrowed her brows and break the hug.She held his both shoulders and look deep into his eyes.Luhan chuckled and pulled Hyoyeon into a hug again."Thank you for always there for me,Thank you for loving me even though I'm a bastard who leaved you behind,Thank you for making me happy,Thank you for always taking care of me,Thank you because you waited for me."Luhan caress her back and inhale the scent of her hair.He loves it.

Hyoyeon smiled."Thank you for everything too."Hyoyeon said.They stayed at their position for few minutes."Hyoyeon,"Luhan whispered."Hmm?" "D-do you want to marry me?someday?"Luhan stuttered and blushed."Of course.I want to marry you,only you.Just promise me,that you'll never ever make me cry,again."Hyoyeon grinned.

"Of course.I love you Hyo.You're the only girl I love."Luhan said"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter