01

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Promise

Chapter 1:I miss you

 

 

2012

 

Hyoyeon's POV

 

It's been almost 6 years when I last saw Luhan..I send him a lot of mails but he didn't reply me even ONCE.I miss him a lot!I miss his touch,I miss his angelic face,I miss his voice,I miss his smile,I miss everything about him!Sometimes I thought about it "Is Luhan thinking about me?did he miss me?"ugh.I hate you LUHAN!

 

I didn't realize that my tears are starting to flow in my eyes.Ahh..I miss you so bad.I miss the old Luhan my Lulu,Luhannie,Lubaby,Luchingu,Luhoney and my future hus--I can't stop thinking about you.. Every seconds in my life,Im always thinking about you.My old bestfriend please comeback,I even remember our first meeting,The time,the date,the place and..and--I really really miss you Lu han!I love you..

 

 

"Unnie,let's eat..I cook kimbap for you unnie~"Seohyun said..i wipe my tears immediately and face her."T-thanks Seobaby,but Im not hungry yet..I'll just eat it later..You are the one who must eat first,because you didn't eat your breakfast today..My baby might be sick and unnie don't like Seobaby to be sick..okay?"I said and wears a fake smile in my face.."Arasso unnie..but why are you crying unnie?is it about Luhan oppa?don't cry anymore unnie..Seobaby don't like Hyoyeon unnie cry."Seohyun said and hugged me.."I just miss him..don't worry Seobaby,I'll be okay..what's the date today baby?"I ask Seohyun what's the date today because I might have a schedule .."It's april 18 today unnie,wae?"My eyes went big when I heard the date today..It's April 18..Me and Luhan's first meeting..I just stare at Seohyun and started crying.."W-wae unnie?"Seohyun got startled and hugged me.."I-its the day when me and Luhan first met."Seohyun just listen to me.."I even remember what day we met and he?does he even remember my name?*sob*Aishh..forget it Seohyun.." "It's okay unnie,Just try to forget him..Just try,okay?if you can't its okay,I'll just support you in your descisions..because your my unnie."Seohyun smiled at me sweetly and hugged me..That's the reason,why I told Seohyun about Me and Luhan because I know that she will support me and help me with my problems.."Kekeke,okay Seobaby.Thank you and I love you."I pecked Seohyun's cheeks and smiled at her sweetly.."That's my unnie..Strong and Beautiful.Enough with this drama..let's go shopping unnie?"When Seohyun said that I chuckled."Hehe,okay Seobaby.I'll just take a quick shower.Just wait me in the living room.." "Okay,unnie..I'll just change my clothes too.."

 

 

@Mall

 

"Unnie Let's buy bubble tea!!"Seeohyun said childishly.."Eyy,childish!!mehrong~"I stick my tongue out and Seohyun pouts at me.."Keke,just kidding..Okay,what flavor?" I ruffled Seohyun's hair and she grins ear to ear.."I want chocolate bubble tea.." "Okay,miss can I get 2 chocolate bubble tea ,please?" "Okay,maam"the girl said.."Unnie let's sit down,while waiting our bubble tea.."Seohyun pointed out a chair in the corner.. "Good idea,they might know that we are from snsd"Good thing that we were our scarf and glasses."Yeah unnie." 

 

Few minutes later we pick our bubble tea's and leave..

 

"Unnie,I'll just fit this..You find your dress to"Seohyun said while going to the fitting room.. "Okay Okay,just wait a minute"My phone rings and answer it outside the store.. 

 

"Yoboseo?" 

 

"Hyoyeon,buy some clothes.We will welcome our new family members in SM "

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter