제 3 장

왜 날 말하지 않았어? (Why Didn't You Tell Me?)

Hyorin lied there silently asleep while Bora answered their questions. Sunggyu didn't move a finger until Bora became close to the bed. He quickly tapped her foot to let her know he was down there, but she became annoyed and kicked him. "What was that?" one of the cameramen asked. "Oh, it was a shoebox," she nodded and smiled. Sunggyu mumbled as he rubbed his hand and waited for them to leave. Just then, he had an idea. He pulled out his phone and texted Hyorin, "I'm on my way. I'll meet you there~ c;" He chuckled lightly as he thought this plan was so brilliant. Her phone sounded off and the cameramen took shots of it and went off to go look for where he was talking about as he crawled out from under her bed. "THANKS FOR THE BROKEN FINGERS." he shouted outside the door to Bora. He silently shut the door and knelt beside her bed once again. He leaned in to rest his forehead against hers gently for several moments before lifting his chin up slightly to let his lips meet hers. He immediately pulled away and blushed when he heard a click. Bora snickered at the door and added the picture to her collection. Sunggyu quickly got up to run after her, but closing the door quietly. "Yah! Delete it!" Bora laughed as she stood on the other side of the couch. "Nah. I'll just.." she then clicked the send button. Though it was to Sunggyu himself. "Who else did you send it to?!" He blushed. "Oh, no one," she grinned, "I'll delete it now, yes?" She erased the photo. "There. Deleted. Happy?" She showed him her phone as proof. "Wait.. What's that one?" he blinked, pointing to the one of him and Hyorin sleeping on the couch. "Uhm.." she thought for a second, "That's.." Bora ran to her room as fast as she could and locked the door behind her. "Aish.. I guess it can't be helped.." He looked down at his phone to the photo that Bora had sent him. This is risky.. He saved it and made it his wallpaper. Sunggyu sighed and went to Bora's door, knocking on it lightly. "Yah.. Send me the other one too."

 

Hours later, Hyorin was wide awake. I looked over to my table clock as it read 2:49am. I sighed before pulling the covers from me. I noticed my phone lying on the bed and I have two texts: one from Sunggyu and another from Bora unnie. I decided to check Sunggyu's first since he texted me first. "What? Was I supposed to go somewhere yesterday?" I shrugged it off and went to the next text. My phone fell through my hands as my jaw dropped. My room filled with a blood-curtling scream. Bora, Soyu, and Dasom burst through my door. Though, Bora was snickering. She must've known. I continued to scream but into my pillow. I was blushing so hard, it could light up my whole room. I couldn't let Soyu nor Dasom see the photo. I held my phone close to my face as I look at the picture once again. My hand covered my mouth as I still couldn't believe what was in front of my eyes. 

 

Not the slightest bit tired thanks to the scare this morning. I sighed and went to my station on the television set as Sunggyu approached me. I pretended not to see him. "Am I invisible now or something?" He made the no-eyes face once again. I mimicked him and unconsciously took a glance at his lips. I looked down to my feet instantly. Sunggyu raised an eyebrow and met my gaze. "What do you want?" I asked quietly. "The text that I sent you yesterday was to help me get out of your dorm unnoticed. Sorry if it confused you." He scratched the back of his head. "What about the one Bora sent me?" I asked in a hush tone. "What? What did she send you? Was it the one of you and me?" I nodded. "I really didn't know she was spying on us after we fell asleep.." I blinked in confusion, but blew it off. "Uhm.. Okay." The cameramen called us over to our spots on the set and counted down once again. I sighed before I smiled, camera-ready. This is tiresome.. The host introduced himself and the idols as he usually does. They showed the footage they shot at each of their dorms. He erupted jokingly, "Yah. Kim Sunggyu!" This caught Sunggyu off guard and caused him to trip. Everyone started laughing. It's like this suddenly became a gag show. "Where were you yesterday? You weren't at your dorm, and SISTAR's leader Hyorin received a text message from you saying you would meet her there," Jaesuk winked exaggeratedly as it read in the text. "Uhm.. Ah! That's right!" Sunggyu scoffed, "Hyorin and I are close friends, and yesterday was our monthly get-together. I was supposed to treat her, but she never showed. Bora told me she didn't feel well, so I said I would take her out today instead." He was a good actor. I almost laughed it was so believable. They began questioning me and I, of course, made something up to go along with what he had said. They bought it. Score. 

 

"Now. The moment you've all been waiting for. We shall announce the few pairings." Jaesuk grinned as he was given envelopes with the pairs. "The first pairing is.." he opened up the envelope and looked at each of us suspiciously. "Choi Jonghun and Park Sojin!" My smile faded, but I clapped as pretended as if I was happy. Sunggyu seemed to notice I was unhappy. "The second pairing is.." Jaesuk gave us all the same look, "Kwon Jiyong and Lee Chaerin!" Everyone clapped again, including myself. "Wah! SkyDragon!" I laughed, but then sighed again once I glanced over to Jonghun and Sojin. "That ends today's episode of Leader Match-Maker! But we'll have footage of Sunggyu and Hyorin's 'get-together' for you next week!" Sunggyu and I both looked at each other with an "EH?!" expression. 

 


Woaaaaaah! Bora isn't the only one who knows something's up between Hyorin and Sunggyu! But what about Jonghyun? And where was Jinyoung when they were talking about HyoGyu? XD Keep reading to find out! And special thanks to my new subscribers: DongJayHyo, LinYooJung, Dnguyen, SyaYusof_97, and cjp1217! ❤ Thank you my lovelies! ^^