제 2 장

왜 날 말하지 않았어? (Why Didn't You Tell Me?)

Bora paced back and forth, worried because Hyorin is still in the shower. "Where are those two?" Just then Dasom and Soyou trudged through the door. "Bora unnie! We didn't know if this was enough, but.." Bora ran up to them to see what all they bought. "Are you two crazy? Why didn't you buy stuff for us too?" Bora smiled and laughed. She helped the other two with the groceries into the kitchen. "I'll start cooking. You two go find her favourite movie and the softest blanket we have," she ordered as she laughed. Soyu and Dasom nodded as the did as they were told when Hyorin finally exited the bathroom. She didn't speak. She just walked to her room, locking it behind her. Bora clicked her tongue and shook her head as she continued to cook. 

 

I dressed myself into the most comfortable pajamas I had and wrapped my hair in my towel. I sighed as I heard my ringtone sound off. I groaned and tried to ignore it, but I ended up checking it anyway. It was from the television show staff. It said only two pairs will be announced each episode.. So I have to wait?! I threw my phone on my bed and decided to take a nap. Why is it so tiring to live like this? I pulled my covers up to my nose and closed my eyes, slowly drifting away. 

 

He complimented me as he usually did, "You look y in your teaser." I play it off like I don't care. "Yeah, I know," I flip my hair and laugh. He made that face that he always did--whether he was happy, sad, mad, etc. he always made that face. I turned away for a moment to catch something out of the corner of my eye, but was interrupted. He grabbed my hand to pull me to him and held my waist tightly as his lips clashed against mine. My heart raced. As much as I would like to kiss him back, I couldn't. It wasn't right.. "Why did you do that..?" I blinked innocently. "Don't try me," he said coldly, "I just.. Needs of a man." I laughed a bit, "Don't worry. She'll be here for you soon." I smiled reassuringly. He gave me that face again. "Man.. I really wanna kiss you again. Your lips are so soft." I blushed. What was he doing? He sighed. "Don't resist me this time." He pinned me to the wall while his face was hovering inches above mine. I opened my mouth as to speak, but before I could he flashed a smirk and kissed me once again. My knees became weak; I couldn't help it anymore. I gripped onto his sleeves for support and kissed him back. He held me closer and hugged my waist amorously. 

 

I woke up and I thought to myself, "What was that?!" I sighed. There was a knock at my bedroom door. "Hyorin-ah.. Will you come out for a little while? We have a surprise for you.." It was Bora. I figured since my unnie was worried about me, I should probably comply with her. I silently walked over to my door and opened it as I walked into the corridor. "What's the surprise?" I asked in a rather coarse tone. Bora pulled me into the kitchen and placed a steamy bowl of dokbokki in front of me. It smelt great. It made me smile. Bora noticed. "Did you really make this for me?" She grinned, "Sure did. Soyu and Dasom went to buy everything." Speaking of which, I didn't see either of them.. I wonder what they're up to. After I finished my food, she led me into the living room blindfolded. I heard Dasom and Soyu whispering to themselves and a few clacking noises. "What's going on?" I asked, curious. "Just wait," Bora said. I could tell she was smiling. I heard a movie start to play as she sat me down on the couch, then, she scampered off giggling with the other two. A hand pulled my blindfold down to my chin. I gasped as he waved to me on the other side of the couch. "What are you doing here?" I was a bit startled.. I didn't expect to see him. "Bora texted me saying you weren't feeling so well and asked me to come over," he grinned widely, making his eyes disappear, "Aren't you happy to see me?" I didn't really expect to see you to be honest. "Well yeah.." I trailed off. Sunggyu put his arms around me and pulled me to lie down on his chest. "W-what are you doing?!" He chuckled. "Relax. Geez. It's more comfortable this way." So he still doesn't know. Whew. I eventually became comfortable in his embrace. "Now, was that so hard?" I looked at him and gave him a mehrong, "Yes, it was." He scoffed. "Be careful. Next time, I'll bite your tongue off." 

 

Hours later, Bora walked into the room, only to find Sunggyu and Hyorin sleeping on the couch. She chuckled and took a picture with her phone and added stickers. She wouldn't show anyone but Soyu, Dasom, and her boyfriend Zico. No one outside of SISTAR and BLOCK B knew of their relationship. Bora walked quietly off to her room as she didn't want to wake the two. Little did anyone know, the television series staff and cameramen would be visiting each groups' dorms. They knocked at the door. The eldest, Bora, answered the door. They staff then introduced themselves and asked to enter. Bora hesitated, "Uh.. Hyorin isn't feeling well.. Maybe tomorrow." They argued that they needed footage from today. She had to comply. She asked they wait for a few moments before entering and closed the door. Bora scurried over to Hyorin and Sunggyu and smacked him on the head. "Yah! Wake up!" she whispered loudly. "Yah! What the..?!" He shouted. Bora flailed her arms and told him to shush. "There are cameramen outside! Carry Hyorin to her room, got it?" she gave him an unamused look. He gave her the same expression and carefully held her in his arms. He brought her to her room before pulling the blanket over her. "I can't ever tell you, can I?" Sunggyu sighed as he knelt beside her bed and caressed her cheeks. "I love you," he said, though she was sound asleep. He fixed her bangs and smiled softly. He heard the cameramen and suddenly jumped up. "Ah.. Eotteoke?!" he whispered to himself. He had to think fast. The only thing he could think of was to crawl under the bed. As soon as he did so, the staff trudged inside her room. "AISH.." he mouthed. 

 


Hais. cx It sure has been a while since I last updated, huh? OTL SORRY. I was busy because of school, then I forgot about this, so now school will be starting up again soon. ;; BUT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALL, I'll write another chapter tonight. c: All better, right? XD Oh yeah, please subscribe and leave comments! It's only going to get better from here~ ❤ 고맙다! ^^