제 8 장

왜 날 말하지 않았어? (Why Didn't You Tell Me?)

I was frightened of what his answer might be. Sunggyu didn't seem nervous about it at all. He gave the same no-eyes face he always does and replied with, "They decided to put makeup and nail polish on me, then Hyo sprayed me with her perfume." They all nodded with an "Ahhh." Damn. That was close. I sighed mentally in relief, but kept the act going on my exterior. "But you said I smell nice, so don't you want to smell nice too? You smell like.. a man," I stuck my tongue out, and he did the same. "Am I supposed to smell like a girl?" I could hear Soyu and Dasom's giggles from across the room which made me want to laugh as well. "Well at least you don't smell like crap anymore." Gyu shrugged, "I'm y even when I smell like crap." The room errupted with laughter and snorts from Soyu, which made me laugh even harder. I thought to myself.. Wow, could this get any better? I sighed happily as everyone had smiles upon their faces. 

 

I went to the kitchen, still having not eaten, and went to the fridge once again. It seems Bora had cleaned up the crackers and cheese on the floor. I reached into the fridge and pulled out left over kimbab, walking over to the drawer to get a pair of chopsticks, when I was ambushed from behind. Long, masculine arms were folded against my upper chest area as he rested his chin on my shoulder and whispered against my ear, "Wanna conti-" Before he could finish I jabbed his stomach with the chopsticks I had in my hand. He immediately released me and coughed roughly. I turned around to see who it was, and of course, it was Gyu. "Oh my gosh..!" I exclaimed as I quickly started towards him, "Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" He was hunched over, clenching this abdomen. 

 

Yeah.. I have a feeling we're not going to be doing anything for a while.

 

I woke up early this morning, except this time, Sunggyu was beside me. He lied there, sprawled out with his mouth wide open. My facial expression went from adoring, to annoyed. I nudged him several times, "Yah! 일어나! When did I invite you here?" He waved his hand lazily and rolled over to go back to sleep. I huffed, "Huh.. You don't want to get up? Fine." I shoved him once, and he fell to the floor. I dusted off my hands and spoke coldly, "Get up, gramps."

 

We finally made it to the studio, and Gyu seemed like he was half awake. I could stop laughing at his facial expressions. He looked like he had a hangover. We stood in our positions and went through the introduction to the show once again. Jaesuk then made an announcement. "Today..." he looked dramatically at all of us, "..is a special day." He smiled. "You now have the option to switch partners." All of the idols started whispering to each other with ohs and wows and wahs. I turned to look at Sunggyu, but he was already looking at me. I gulped and looked down shyly before looking back up to the host Jaesuk. "You have sixty seconds. GO!" he said rather fast to comprehend. Though everyone shot up. I ran towards Gyu, but Jinyoung caught me first. ..

 


 

OMG. KSJDHFKHF. JINYOUNG GOT TO HER FIRST. KJSHDKFH. GAAAAH. I sort of thought of the Hunger Games with the last paragraph. LMFAO XD Like how Katniss went to find Peeta when they said there could be two victors? LOL But damn. That is a twist, right? XD 

 

THANK YOU ALL SEVENTEEN OF MY SUBSCRIBERS. <3 HDLSKFH. I LAHB YEW ALL. OMF.. AND ROY.. Don't mention that screenshot to Gyu. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL XD <3