?

One Little Secret Can Flip Your Life Over

Nobody POV:

Heechul started to tear up a little. He sat on HanGeng’s bed and stared at his feet. HanGeng hugged Heechul’s shoulders and asked again “Why were you crying earlier Heechul.” Heechul start to cry softly. He hugged his legs tightly.

He mumbled something but HanGeng couldn’t make out the words. “What Heechul?” HanGeng asked. Heechul mumbled something again but still HanGeng didn’t hear him. “Heechul, can you speak up?” He asked. Heechul kept crying.

HanGeng turned Heechul’s head toward his own. He looks at his eyes. Heechul mouthed something slowly. HanGeng shook his head. Heechul finally mumbled were HanGeng could understand. “I W-WAS R-…”

  HanGeng’s heart stopped. WHO THE HELL WOULD MY HEECHUL?!?!?! WHO EVER THAT WAS IS GOING TO ING DIE!!!! 

“Heechul! I’m so sorry! I will hurt who ever that was! I’m so sorry!” HanGeng told Heechul. Heechul shook and said “I don’t want you to want you to worry HanGeng.” “Heechul, this is very serious though. Who was it by and how did it happen…But you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to?” HanGeng asked him.

“…When I was 14….My best friend’s friend…R- me.” Heechul gulped. “He said my friend wanted to see me at his house. So….” He was crying now. “I went to see him. I went and asked where my best friend was and his friend’s dad said he was up stairs.”

“His dad? His dad was helping him?” HanGeng thought to himself. “I…I went up to his friend’s room and knocked. No one answered so I let myself in.” Heechul was crying hard now. “As soon as I closed the door behind me and turned around he pulled me to the bed…..And pushed me on it. He……then r-r-…” He couldn’t finish the word. He was crying to hard.

“It’s ok Heechul…” HanGeng said wrapping his arms around Heechul. Heechul cried on his shoulder. HanGeng just hugged him tight. Heechul eventually clamed down and begin to fall asleep. HanGeng just keep hugging him.

Heechul fall asleep and HanGeng laid down in bed with Heechul in his arms. He then fell asleep too. 

 ------------------Next Morning------------------

HanGeng slowly woke up. He looked at Heechul was sleeping soundly. HanGeng smiled a little. “I must be the luckiest guy on Earth.” He thought to himself. Then he remembered their conversation they had yesterday. “Heechul…Got .....Why would someone do that to him…..I need to find the person…and make him pay for what he did to my Hyung.”

He looked at Heechul’s perfect face. Heechul’s eyes opened slowly. He looked at HanGeng who was staring at him. “Good morning, Hyung.” HanGeng said to Heechul. Heechul hugged him and said “Good Morning…” HanGeng hugged back.

“Oh, Heechul. I’m going to be busy today. So, I have to leave soon.” Heechul just nodded. HanGeng looked at him and said “Heechul…I’m sorry about yesterday.” Heechul looked at him. “I-it’s ok…. I was going to have to tell you anyway.” Heechul looked at HanGeng’s stomach. HanGeng kissed Heechul’s forehead. “I have to go. Bye Hyung.”

Heechul hugged HanGeng’s stomach and mumbled into his stomach “Don’t leave meeee….” “Haha…I have to. I have important things to take care of.” HanGeng says to him.

“Nooo…You stay with me…”

“I have to leave Heechul Hyung.”

“Nooo…Your going to leave and go on a date with Siwon aren’t you!”

“What?!?! Nooo…I love you Heechul. Siwon is a friend!”

“Nooo…You are mine! You stay with me! You stay AWAY from Siwon!”

“I don’t like Siwon in that way Heechul!”

“Don’t leaveeee meeeee! I can’t be leftttt….I’m to pretty for thattt!!!”

 “Haha! Yes you are…But, I need to do important things Heechul…I’m leaving alone too.” Heechul made a pouty face. “Why is Heechul acting like this?” HanGeng thought himself.

“Fineee….But if your going somewhere bring me something back, ok.” Heechul told HanGeng. HanGeng nodded and got out of bed. He quickly got dressed and left.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nyan~ Hope you love this story so far.

Don't forget to vote on this poll ----> http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/6635

I can't do the 8th chapter without a good poll result! The largest pick so far is Key and Minho. So....VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!

XDXDXDXDDDDDD