Crazy Things Are Happening

One Little Secret Can Flip Your Life Over

WEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOO WEEEE WOOOO WEEEE WOOO~ The manger’s megaphone sounded waking everyone in Super Junior up. Everyone slowly got ready. After they were done with stuff and food, they jumped into the vans and drove off.

After a good 30 minutes of Heechul and Siwon arguing, Ryeowook and Sungmin singing randomly, Shindong’s loud snores, Kyuhyun’s game system on full volume, HanGeng not speaking at all, Yesung staring at each member at different times randomly, Leeteuk and Kagin peacefully talking, Kibum acting random lines from his new show, and Donghae and Eunhyuk’s random close skinship, they made it to the building.

They all went out and went to the room to get ready. They did there make-up and final touch ups. While everyone was doing something, HanGeng, Yesung, and Ryeowook were secretly talking. “When Minho says, because trust me he will, HanGeng and Heechul love each other. That is my cue to say Minho and Taemin love each other. If you two feel the need to fire back something say that you guys are in a relationship, ok.” HanGeng whispered to the two. They both nodded. Then the manager comes in, “Your on in 5. Get to your places!”

Every Super Junior member went on the stage. SHINee was walking on too. HanGeng looked at Minho. Minho’s eyes were full of evil. He smirked at HanGeng and HanGeng smirked back. Minho wondered why  he smirked but didn’t show it.

The show started, Super Junior answered a few questions at first then SHINee. Then came the, question each other round. The MC needed a SHINee member to volunteer and Minho was first to raise his hand.

HanGeng’s heart stopped, he thought to himself, “..NO NO NO NO..Sit the down Choi Minho!” Minho took the mic and began. “This question is for all the members…. Do any of you have special connections with each other? In a romantic way?” All of Super Junior shook their head. Minho smirked, he turned away from Super Junior and faced the audience.

“I have a shocking announcement to make everybody. Can I have HanGeng and Heechul come stand next to me please?” he said and asked as the two began to walk up. They both stand next to him. Heechul, totally confused and HanGeng pissed off on the inside but smiling on the outside. Minho then spoke with a smirk, “These two have a secret that they haven’t told anyone but me. Would you like me to say it?” Minho questioned the audience.

The manager of SHINee and Super Junior were completely confused of what was going on. Heechul looked at HanGeng with shock on his face. HanGeng mouthed, “I will tell you the real story later. For now, don’t assume.” The audience replied to Minho with a yes. He smirked and took a deep breath.

“HanGeng and Heechul, both from Super Junior and both of the same gender are in a very committed relationship.”

.............

Heechul out of the bloom faints. Half of Super Junior’s mouths were wide open, the others were just slightly shocked. All of SHINee didn’t move except Minho who was smirking.

The audience had fangirl screams, boos, and much more. Everyone turned into talking machines. HanGeng quickly grabbed the mic and pretty much yelled into it, “Choi Minho and Lee Taemin are dating!!!” Everyone flipped after that. Taemin shot up and yelled at HanGeng, “WHAT?!?!? HOW THE DO YOU KNOW THAT!?!?!” Key heard Taemin yell and looked away. Minho took the mic from HanGeng and hit him with it. HanGeng punched Minho in the stomach. Everything went wild.

Then Yesung took Ryeowook’s hand and pulled him to Minho. Yesung grabbed the mic really fast and practically yelled into it, “Me and Ryeowook are dating!!” as the two held up there linking, entwined hands. Everyone got even louder in the the noise.

Out of no where Donghae who had Eunhyuk’s hand took the mic from Yesung which shocked him slightly. “Me and Eunhyuk are dating!!” Donghae yelled into the mic and hugged Eunhyuk. And when you thought the noise couldn’t get any louder, it did.

Jonghyun took Key’s hand and ran up to Donghae and took the mic and they both screamed into the mic. “WE ARE DATING!!!!” and kissed right after dropping the mic. Everyone got EVEN louder.

There were fights, make outs, hugs, hand-holding, and much more going on. Minho and HanGeng where fighting so hard that Minho had a black eye and a bruised back. HanGeng had a busted up lip, a bruised back and shoulder. Yet they where still fighting. It was so intense that the police, doctors, nurse, and other people involved in that came and pulled everyone part and took the sick people to the hospital and made sure the fighting stopped.

Once everything had clammed down everyone who was in the audience and wasn’t injured went home. Super Junior and SHINee and their managers where left. Super Junior and SHINee were separated and would be separated for more then 3 months after this.

Back at the Super Junior dorms, everyone was not speaking a word and Heechul was taken to the hospital. Everyone just watched the blank TV screen. It wasn’t even on until Leeteuk pressed the power button. The news was on and it had the moments from the interview. It was speaking of how many people where hurt during it.

It said over 35 people where hurt. No one died but a lots injured. It was also showing all the official couples of Super Junior and SHINee over and over again. Ryeowook and Eunhyuk blushed, HanGeng thought of Heechul, Yesung hugged Ryeowook, and Donghae kissed Eunhyuk’s cheek when it said their names.

It had interviews of the fans from the interview and what they thought about the couples. Some fan hated it because the couples where wrong or it was wrong. Some of them didn’t care. Most of them fangirled over it. That made them feel accepted. One girl stated, “Do matter what Super Junior does, couples or no couples, I will always love them forever.  E.L.F FOREVER!!” Ryeowook and Eunhyuk slightly teared up at that. Everyone else smiled and they all got into a group hug.

The same thing happened with SHINee, some fans hated it, some didn’t care and most fangirled over it. The fans accepted them. They were happy again.

HanGeng left the group hug and went to the manager. “How is Heechul?” he asked him. “He is doing better then before. Would you like to see him?” the manager said and asked. HanGeng nodded and the manager told him to take the taxi to the hospital so he does.

                                                  

                                                                                  ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo....Yep...That's what happened...

OMO! The next chapter is the last chapter!! It maybe short or long...IDK xD

I hope you all like this chapter~~~^^

Sub and Comment~~~XD