...

One Little Secret Can Flip Your Life Over

 HanGeng POV:

I was in the car being driven back to the SM Entertainment building. When the car stopped I got out and walked in. I passed are dorms which made people look at me weird but I just smiled at them. They nodded and moved on. I got to the SHINee dorm and knocked. My heart started pounding at a high rate. I was gonna kill that bastard for what he did to my Heechul. The door opened and it was Taemin.

He bowed, “Annyeonghaseyo, HanGeng Hyung.” I bowed back at him and smiled. “What would you like, Hyung?” he asked me. “I need to speak to Minho.” I told him. He nodded and yelled for Minho. He didn’t come so he went to go get him. He closed the door then a few seconds later it opened. Minho was standing there. “Annyeong. What would you like HanGeng Hyung?” he asked me. I smirked to myself.

I looked at him and motioned him outside. He was confused but walked outside and closed the door. I smirked even wider. It might even have been called a evil grin. I looked at Minho. “Do you remember anything happening between you and Heechul when you were younger?” I asked him keeping calm. He looks at me confused then his eyes slowly open wider. “N-no…NO! I don’t remember anything!” he yelled at me.

I knew he remembered. I took my arm and pushed him up the wall with it. He struggled but I kept him there. “You Liar!... WHY DID YOU HEECHUL!!!” I yell asked as I finally blew up at him. He struggled some more. I pushed harder, “WHY. DID. YOU. . HEECHUL!” I yelled at him. He stopped moving. “Heechul was hot as hell when we were younger…I mean really hot. I just wanted some of his a-….wait why do care?” he said then asked.

I froze. If people find out me and Heechul are dating Super Junior will be ruined. “….I care for my friends.” I lied to him. He smirked. “Liar. Let me go now.” he told me. I let him go  in fear of him telling the world. “I’m still telling everyone!” he said then ran inside, slamming the door behind him. I banged on the door, “ YOU MINHO! YOU!!” I banged harder. “… Super Junior is no more…” I thought to myself as I stopped banging on the door.

                                                     :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update~

I've been having writers block~ I probaly still have it too Dx

ANYWAY! Hope you liked it~

Sub and Comment thanks