What is Going On?

One Little Secret Can Flip Your Life Over

HanGeng POV:

I wake up from a beautiful night that I had before. I wish it didn’t end.

Wait….I told him I loved HIM…..But, does he like or love me?

I thought which interrupted my other thoughts. I turned to look at him. He was sleeping so peacefully. I did not want to wake him so instead I carefully slipped out of bed. I went into the living room area and the TV. Nothing seemed to be on. Just as I thought that my stomach growled. Heechul would normally have food on the table but he’s been asleep for awhile now.

I guess I’ll just have to make my own food today. I went into the kitchen and decided what to make. I was going to make my famous Beijing Rice. It was early in the morning but, I love rice. I’ll make Heechul some too considering he’ll probably be hungry too.   

                                                                                                :::::::::::::::::::::::::    

 After I finished.  I set it up for me and Heechul. I waited about 2 mins but he never came out so, I put his in the fridge and begin to eat mine. I had to admit that my Rice was very delicious. I laughed a bit at that joke.

After I finished eating Heechul finally came out of the room.  From where he was standing he couldn’t see me. He went into the bathroom. I smiled at the sound of the door closing. I thought to myself. “What if I gave him a little scare?” 

Heechul would be out soon so I got up and walked over to the bathroom door. I stood in reach but which he couldn’t see me. Then the door slowly unlocked and he walked out.

He stopped and which was the prefect time. I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He was shocked. I smirked at my work and tightened my grip. 

 

Heechul POV:

Ahhhh?!  His hands are so cold. Wait..What am I thinking at a time like this?! I turned around while HanGeng’s hands were still around me. He looked at my stomach. I couldn’t help but giggle. 

HanGeng looked up at me and grabbing my hands. “Good Morning, Hyung” HanGeng told me. I gripped his hands tighter “Hello, HanGeng.” I said to him. “Hyung, may I ask you a question?” he asked me.

My heart completely jumped. “Umm…Yeah” I said to him. I just lost my breath. What is he going to ask? “Well….I told you I liked you. Do you like me, Hyung?” he asked me. My heart leaped in joy, then dropped. How should I answer that? 

 

Nobody POV:

Heechul started to blush lightly. HanGeng raises a eyebrow in confusion. Heechul looks at his eyes and is about to say something when Yesung walks in. “Hyungs it’s time to go record the next-……Umm….was I interrupting?” he says confused.

Heechul looks at Yesung and lets go of HanGeng. “Oh…Umm..This is not what you might think! HanGeng was feeling down so, I thought I should cheer him up.” Heechul says with a fake smile. “What? That n-” HanGeng starts but Heechul interrupts by saying “Will be right there Yesung!”

Says walking over to him. “Ok, but..What was going on? I didn’t really understand how you could be helping Han-” started to say but Heechul started to push him out the door saying “Don’t worry Yesung! Will talk about this later! Bye now! Thanks for stopping by!!!!!”

Then he slammed the door in Yesung’s face. Heechul put his head on the door. HanGeng walked over to him and turns him fast and hard to face him.

“Why did you say that? You should have told him the tr-” HanGeng started to say but was interrupted by a kiss by Heechul. Heechul pushed him onto the door and started to kiss him. HanGeng was completely in shock.

 Heechul started kissing with a lot of force. HanGeng stopped him even though he liked what was happening. “H-Heechul…What are you d-doing?” he asked him confused and still in shock. Heechul took HanGeng’s hands and wrapped his fingers on his.

“My answer HanGeng is, No.” HanGeng dropped his head and hands a little. Heechul tilled HanGeng’s head up and toward him “I don’t like you……I love you.” HanGeng blushed very red. “Now go get dressed. I’ll meet you in the recording area.” Heechul tells him.

“But wait…Why did you tell Yesung that you were comforting me?” HanGeng asked. Heechul replied by saying “I think we should keep are love a secret. If everyone else fines out then that might risk Super Junior’s future.” HanGeng nodded.

Then Heechul kissed him on the cheek. HanGeng blushed and left to his room to get changed. Heechul looked in the wall mirror and fixed his hair a little and left to the recording area. After HanGeng finished he did the same.

                                                                                                  :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep, That was a surprize

I love Yesung so I had to put him in sometime.

Thanks for all the cute comments. I'm gonna guess this story is cute XD

Anyway, Comment please! Tell me if you like it or Hate it.

I take all comments. XD Love ya~ :3