Do You Like Me?

One Little Secret Can Flip Your Life Over

 

HanGeng POV:

Most of the Super Junior members where either in the living room or Kitchen. I was sitting in the living room with Shindong, Ryeowook, Donghae, and Eunhyuk. The Kitchen had  Heechul, Yesung, Siwon and Kibum. Leetuek went out food shopping with Kyuhyun and Kangin. I was on the far right of the 3 Sitter couch. I was slightly tilted so I could see in the Kitchen. When no one was looking I would look at Heechul in his cute like apron looking like a wife. He was so adorable cute. I could feel myself blushing.

Then Ryeowook tapped my shoulder. I turning to him and he says “Hyung, you are staring at the Kitchen. Mostly Heechul. Why is that?” He was whispering so no one would be bothered, We were watching a movie. “W-what do you mean? I’m not staring at anyone.” I whispers to him.

“I am so bad at lying” I thought to myself.  Ryeowook knew that was a lie and looked at me with those Right-like-I’m-going-to-believe-that’s-true eyes. I shrugged and went back to the movie. “Man that was close. That was a Hell of a close one, man.”  I looked at Ryeowook by the corner of my eye.

                                                                                        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 

 

After the movie everyone was pretty much asleep. Leetuek and the others that went with him got home and fell asleep too. Me, Ryeowook, and Heechul where the only ones awake. I keep blushing to myself. Heechul yawned, got up, and went into the kitchen. Ryeowook looked at me with serious eyes. “I know you keep looking at Heechul, Hyung.” he told me so low that only I could hear. I blushed when he said Heechul’s name.

I managed to do a shrug. He did the same look as before. He got up and went into the kitchen. I couldn’t think of want he would say to him. Ryeowook wouldn’t tell Heechul that would he? Anyway, so I went into mine and Heechul’s dorm room across the hall. I got ready for bed. I was about to go in my room when I heard the dorm door open. I went to see who it was. It was Heechul , I blushed at the sight of his sleepy self. 

He looked at me and smiled slightly. I could feel my face heat up from his smile. “H-hello, Hyung.” I managed to say to him. “Hello” He said to me and he walked into the bathroom. I just felt like telling him I’ve liked for awhile now. I keep it in the whole time but it’s hard to do that. Every time I see him I want to hug him or kiss him.

I couldn’t do that because it  would be weird to many people. Just when I was in the middle of that thought he opening the bathroom door with his PJ’s on. Those PJ’s made him look even cuter then he already was. I couldn’t help but giggle a bit and Tom and Jerry PJ’S. He looked at me and he starting to talk “You know, Ryeowook told me something about you not to long ago.”

 

WHAT? I thought to myself. Oh god….Ryeowook is so dead right now….Damn him… “He told me that you keep staring at me when I was cooking in the kitchen. Is that true, HanGeng?” He said.

I was to busy thinking of how I was going to kill Ryeowook than Heechul walked over to me and pinched me to tell him the answer. I looked at him and a blush slowly creep on my face.

I started to walk away. I walked into the living room area of the dorm and he stopped me. My heart skipped a beat when he touched my hand. He looked at me in a serious matter which I have never seen him use. “HanGeng?!” He demanded a answer. I looked at him and he once again was making me blush. Damn his cuteness.

Nobody’s POV:

HanGeng started to step back when he didn’t notice the coffee table and tripped. He landed on the couch. Heechul fell with him landing on top of him. HanGeng blushed like crazy. Heechul saw HanGeng blushing and blushed himself. 

 

HanGeng wanted to get up but Heechul was on top. Heechul then sat up and was still on HanGeng and decided to question him again. “So, was that the truth?” He asked HanGeng. HanGeng realized that Heechul’s legs where surrounding his hips. He blushed very red.

He didn’t actually hear Heechul’s question because he was in his own little world. Heechul asked again and HanGeng finally heard this time. He looked at Heechul and opened his mouth a little then closed it as saying he doesn’t know what to say. Heechul started to get annoyed.

 Heechul didn’t know why but he felt like teasing him. This was not the Heechul everyone knew. This is not even the Heechul Heechul knew, but he decided to go along with his feeling is what would happen.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Hope you like it so far. I find Heechul adorable in this!!!

Haha XD Let me know if you want the next chapter. :)

If you didn't like some parts let me know. I need to know my flaws. :D

Shy Readers- Let your inner fandom shineee! :D(Not SHINee.....just shine with more then one "e")