What's Wrong?

One Little Secret Can Flip Your Life Over

 Heechul POV:

Once everything was ready, me and HanGeng set up the table. I hope everything tastes good too, because he was looking at me for a while and it kind of made me nervous. Hehe… I stepped out the kitchen door and yelled “Dinner’s done!”

I walked back in and sat down while HanGeng ran to sit next to me. Everyone else started to pour in after that too. Everyone started to eat soon. After I finished my stew and rice, I sighed and laid back in my chair. Everyone started to laugh. “What?” I asked everyone. “Nothing.” they said in unison. I grinned and started to laugh with them.

 

 ------------------------After Dinner-----------------------

Yesung POV:

I got out of my chair and gave my plate to Heechul who was washing the dishes with HanGeng. I whispered to Heechul in his ear “You and HanGeng be good in your dorm.” He looked at me and I smirked. He let out a laugh.

He whispered back to be “I’m tired. We wont be doing anything.” then he winked. HanGeng, who cam out of nowhere went in between us. “What’s you talking about?” he looked at me. I smirked and was about to say something but Heechul said something instead.

“Nothing, just that we are not going to do anything tonight.” He whispered that last part. HanGeng looked at Heechul and made a pouty face. Me and Heechul Laughed.  

 

Ryeowook POV:

After Heechul and HanGeng finished washing the dishes they came to watch the rest of the movie. They sat next to each other on the floor by Yesung. Who was looking very hot today….Wait…..WHAT?!?! I don’t like him to I? What the hell……I like girls so, what am I saying?!?! Oh! The movie got to get back to it…Why is very one looking at me?

 

Nobody POV:

Everyone was looking at Ryeowook. Who, was spazzing out for no reason. He was in his own world at that moment. He blushed and started to laugh slightly. Just then on the movie they were watching someone shot a gun and scared the crap out of everyone. Heechul, Yesung, Donghae, and Shindong begin to laugh.

Then Leetuek, Kyuhyun, and Kangin walked in. Kangin and Kyuhyun seemed to be arguing about something but realized everyone was looking at them while some were laughing. Kyuhyun walked frustrated to his dorm room.

Leetuek went to comfort him and Kangin decided to watch the movie too.

 

------------------------After The Movie----------------------

 Heechul walked back to his dorm. He walked in and went straight to change in the restroom. After about 5 or so minutes. He opened the door and HanGeng pushed him back into the restroom. “What the heck? What did you do that for?” Heechul said while HanGeng closed the door.

“Heechul, Please. Lets finished what we where doing yesterday.” he said with the puppy dog face. Heechul was strong enough to with stand it….He hoped. “Listen…I don’t feel right doing that.” Heechul looked down. “Why not? Your old enough Hyung!” HanGeng said raising his voice. “I just can’t! Ok!” Heechul yelled at him with his eyes tearing up.

“What the hell? Why is he about to cry?” HanGeng asked himself. He took Heechul’s hand and looked at him “What’s wrong? Why are you tearing up?” He asked him. Heechul pulled his hand away and started to cry slightly. He mumbled something that sounded like he said “I wish I could tell you….HanGeng” HanGeng stared to worry “You can tell me! You can trust me Heechul!” He told him.

Heechul shuck his hand and ran out the bathroom into his room and locked the door. HanGeng just stood in disappointment and worry. He slowly went to bed. He slowly fell asleep too.

 

Heechul POV:

I can’t tell him why. If I did he’d be worried and I really don’t want him to worry about me. I don’t know why I was the one who started what we did yesterday but, I think my mind took over and wanted to .I need to tell him though……..But I can’t……..I’ll try.

I said to myself getting out of bed slowly. I unlocked the door and walked out very slowly. I walked to HanGeng’s room. I opening the door to see him asleep. Perfect, I thought.

 

Nobody POV:

Heechul walked in HanGeng’s room and closed his door. He walked over to his bedside. Heechul wiped the dry tears from his cheek. He took his hand and put it on HanGeng’s cheek. “HanGeng, HanGeng….” he whispered in HanGeng’s ear.

HanGeng slowly opened his eyes. He stared at Heechul, then realized he was there. “Heechul!?” He said sitting up. Heechul just looked at him. HanGeng decided to try and get that answer he was just dreaming about. “Heechul, why were you crying earlier?” 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mawhahahahah! Cliffhangerrr! And that was the best place to put it tooo! XD

Sorry, I haven't been updating sooner

I've been busy with stuff XD

XDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDD

 Go and voteee! Vote before: June 23th. So people wont die to know the cliffhanger. -------->

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/6635