Sleep well, princess

Shine so bright (Radio star sequel)

Clara’s POV

 

I was running and running, those men I met in the park were chasing me. My legs felt like stones, so heavy… so cold… Yet I gave my best to run, I didn’t want to imagine what those jerks would do if they catch me.

I was running out of breath, the wound from the knife was killing me… it hurt so bad…

On my left I so someone I knew, someone who could help me.

“Kyuhyun!!!” I couldn’t hear my own voice even though I was sure I screamed with all my strength.

Maybe he heard me though. I saw him turn his eyes to me and smile. He smiled? What the…

This wasn’t his usual smile though.

It was like he was enjoying my situation.

“KYU HELP!!!”

He just kept watching, as one of them caught me.

I screamed with all my might.

 

“Shhhhhhh” Suddenly the men were gone. I was in my room, in my bed. A nightmare? “It’s okay, Clara-ah, I’m here, it’s okay.”

“K-kyu?”

He hugged me and I cried in his arms until I was too weak to fight sleep again.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I called Leeteuk when Clara fainted in the orphanage. We brought her home and he suggested that I stay with her tonight.

 

That happened to be a good idea. It was less than two hours since we arrived. I was in the middle of a game when I heard her talking in her sleep.

I went to her just to see she was having a nightmare, a pretty bad one, judging from the expression on her face.

She kept talking, but I couldn’t understand a word. Then she screamed. My hands immediately went to her face, reassuring her she is not alone.

“Shhhhhhh” She opened her eyes, confused and scared. “It’s okay, Clara-ah, I’m here, it’s okay.”

“K-kyu?” her voice was shaking.

I hugged her and she cried herself to sleep. When she fell asleep I thought of going back to play, but…

Sorry Starcraft, my princess needs me.

I laid down next to her and put my arms around her.

“I am here, princess. Sleep well!”