Fading away

Shine so bright (Radio star sequel)

( A/N I thought of making this story longer... but... no... I don't wanna :) It will be over soon. Just wait a few chaps more. Saranghae <3)

HeeJin pressed a hand over her heart and tried to calm down. This had been going for too long and it was time to stop it. She watched for months how the friendship between her boyfriend and Clara was growing deeper. It felt like Kyuhyun was gradually falling for her. She wasn't angry at the girl though.

Clara had always kept her distance with Kyuhyun and never encouraged him. She even avoided him and took HeeJin's side in their conflicts, always helping them go through everything, wlways supportive, always protective over them.

Kyuhyun…

He was the problem…

He was slowly fading away from her and HeeJin was sure he didn’t even notice it. He was a good guy (despite being the evil maknae) and he would never cheat on her. She was absolutely sure about that and she trusted him, but…

She didn’t feel loved anymore. For a second she felt hatered rise in her heart towards the pretty software genius, but she quickly let it go.

Clara was innocent and knew nothing of her struggles. HeeJin laughed a little, thinking how angry would Clara get if she learned. She was probably going to punch Kyuhyun in the face and ask him where exactly did he see his brain for the last time, like she did with Kangin once, when he almost cheated on his girlfriend.

Unknowingly a tear rolled down her cheek.

“Um… excuse me, miss… Are you alright?”

HeeJin looked up to see a handsome young man who offered her a tissue.

 

Kyuhyun stared at his watch. HeeJin was late again. It started happening quite often lately and he hated it. His schedule was packed to begin with and when she came half an hour late, the time they had for themselves was equal to nothing.

There was something weird with her but he couldn’t put a finger to it yet. As the minutes went by Kyuhyun got more and more frustrated. Just when he thought of calling her, she appeared.

 

When she sat without hugging or kissing him, his anger started boiling again. He glared at her.

“What’s wrong with you HeeJin-ah?”

She arched an eyebrow.

“What’s wrong with ME?”

At her cold tone Kyuhyun lost it.

“OF COURSE WITH YOU!!! YOU’VE BEEN SO DISTANT LATELY, BARELY REPLYING MY MESSAGES, ALWAYS LATE FOR OUR DATES, ALWAYS… “

“Always what?”

…………………..

…………..

………

 

“Do you still love me, Jin-ah?”

She saw the sadness in his eyes, but hardened her heart. This was better for both of them.

“The question is do YOU still love me, Cho Kyuhyun? I am tired of being ignored for the sake of your friends and put aside…”

“Wait, WHAT? Don’t put Clara in the conversation here!!!”

She looked straight into his eyes, her face expressionless.

“I didn’t.”

He froze.

“I think I love someone else now. He and I work for the same company and he’s been really taking care of me.”

Kyuhyun felt a thousand knives pierce into his heart.

WHAT?!?!??!

This can’t be happening.

 

“I am sorry Kyuhyun, I know it’s not your fault that you don’t have time for us and I understand that. But I want to have normal relationship. I am sorry, but this is the end. Besides I am almost 100% sure you have fallen for someone else.”

Raging fury ran through his veins.

 

“DON’T BRING ME IN YOUR S**T!!! I HAVE NEVER CHEATED ON YOU AND I NEVER WILL! FINE, LET IT BE AS YOU WISH

 

THIS IS OVER!!!”

 

Kyuhyun got up, kicked the table and the chair and ran out of the café.

HeeJin picked up her phone and dialed a number.

“Oppa... Can we talk?” Tears ran down her face and she started sobbing.

 

 

The members called Clara two days after the ordeal. Kyuhyun hadn’t been eating anything, he just laid on his bed, staring into the ceiling, he got up just to go to his schedules. He was lifeless.

Just then Kyuhyun went out of his room and headed out, ignoring them completely.

 

Clara entered X corporation and asked for HeeJin. When she got down, Clara took her to the café nearby and sat in front of her.

“I’m waiting.”

HeeJin flinched at her cold tone.

“Come on Lee HeeJin, I don’t have a whole day. WHY DID YOU BREAK UP WITH HIM?”

HeeJin bit her lower lip and met her eyes. Clara stopped herself from slapping her when she saw the pain in her eyes.

“He doesn’t love me anymore, unnie.”

“WHAT!?!?!? IS THAT WHY HE IS SO BROKEEN NOW?”

“Please unnie, listen to me…”

“Then…” Clara was obviously pissed.

Whlie HeeJin was looking for the best words, someone else entered the cafe. Her face stiffened at the sight of the oh-so-familiar figure.

 

“So you are on her side again, huh? That’s the supporter you are, miss Miles.”