Worlds collide

Shine so bright (Radio star sequel)

Clara got up, not believing her own ears.

"WHAT!?!?!"

"You heard me." Kyuhyun said posion dripping from his every word. "I don't want to see any of you again. Don't call me, don't try to contact me. I don't know you anymore."

As Clara stood, shocked and still unable to move, Kyuhyun went out of the cafe.

 

It was real...

The next days she learnt Kyuhyun had blocked her phone number and even was asking the leader to talk to Soo Man to fire her. Leeteuk however decided to contact her first to see what had happened between them. When Clara heard his voice she started sobbing and was not able to say a word.

It was time to demand some explanation from the one who started it.

 


HeeJin expected and even hoped the leader would come one day, so when he entered her office she was glad to see him, even though he didn't seem to share her feelings. He was there for the sake of s and she knew if he didn't believe her, Clara and her would be soon treated by enemies by all of them.

They talked for almost one hour. Hee Jin told him everything - how Kyuhyun slowly drifted apart and it felt like he was forcing himself to love her and be with her, how he brought Clara in conversation and his eyes always lit up when her name was mentioned, how heartbroken HeeJin was for months and how she met someone who she could love.

"Don't get me wrong, oppa, I didn't cheat on Kyuhyun. Sunghyun oppa and I are still not dating, I asked for time."

Leeteuk sighed. He had also started noticing the spark in Kyuhyun's eye when it came to Clara and tried to dissmiss it before, but seems like it was real.

"Then what about Clara? Why is he angry at her as well?"

"She came to demand explanation from me. Kyuhyun misunderstood she was on my side and..." Tears fell down at the terrible memory. "But she did nothing wrong... She was so angry at me... she almost hit me..."

Leeteuk hugged her. It was such a mess and he as a leader was supposed to do something.

 

 


Clara's POV 

I sat on a bench near the Han river. I had no energy to cry anymore and just stared at the cold February sunset. His birhtday was just two weeks ago, but it felt like it was ages ago.

How could I be so stupid and trust someone again? How could I believe he will not be the same? How could I believe he wouldn't hurt me, when this was all he did for the past six months?

It was painful enough to hear he loves someone else. It was painful enough to watch him shower her with love and know I have no right to be angry or jealous.

 

It hurt like hell to be the one to help them reconcile over and over again and not even let myself remember I love him.

For the last six months I beared the burden of my one-sided love and hid my feelings. I supported them. Support. Man, how I hate this word now...

If I was smarter none of this would have happened. I need to remember why I turned to computers on the first place.

 

People are just not reliable.

 

That was my moto before I saw SJ for the first time - TRUST NOBODY!

I shouldn't have left my guard down.

 


Sungmin's POV

"Please drop me here, hyung."

The manager made me promise a hundred times I would be careful, but still decided to go with me. *Sigh* there goes my lonely walk by the river. It was alredy late and we met just a few people, hurrying home. We walked slowly and silently. I needed times like this to relax. Usually I would be able to play my guitar in my room, but Kyuhyun now...

What happened to them?

This question haunted our minds ever since.

My thoughts were interrupted by men's voices. At the sight 50 meters ahead of me my blood froze in my veins and I started running, the manager following closely.

 

 


Leeteuk entered the dorm and headed to Kyuhyun's room. He knocked and waited, but no answer came. The leader sighed and opened the door. The room was dark and he could see Kyuhyun on his computer, playing like there's no tomorrow.

So there is some truth in the statement people play so much video games to escape reality.

With a firm motion Leeteuk unplugged the machine and Kyuhyun gasped in surprise.

"It's time to talk."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

"I have nothing to talk about."

"Yes, you have." Oooooops, the leader-like tone. No one disobeys Leeteuk in leader mode.

Kyuhyun just sat on his bed and looked at him. Fine, let it be this way.

Leeteuk sat on the chair in front of him.

"You are wrong about Clara, Kyuhyunie." At the mention of her name Kyuhyun jumped.

" I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT HER!!! SHE BETRAYED ME JUST LIKE THAT..."

He couldn't continue because Leeteuk punched him. The maknae watched in disbelief and his hand went to his now throbing cheek.

"She went there to defend YOU. She went there and yelled at HeeJin and demanded an explanation. She was always on YOUR side."

"Yeah... sure... she was never on mine, always on her side."

"You are really the greatest idiot ever." No one had noticed when Heechul had come in. He grabbed Kyuhyun's colar and shook him. "HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT YOU, THE GENIUS, WOULD HAVE BROKE UP WITH HEEJIN LONG TIME AGO IF IT WASN'T FOR CLARA TO HELP YOU SORT THINGS OUT? HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT SHE DID IT SO THAT YOU CAN BE HAPPY? HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT HOW MUCH THIS COST HER? HUH?"

Leeteuk tried to calm him down, but this was mission impossible.

"No, you had no idea. Because you are the most stupid, selfish brat I've ever seen." Heechul brought his face closer to his. "And to think that she wasted all that time loving YOU..."

The other two were stunned at his last words, but had no chance to ask, because Kyuhyun's phone rang. Leeteuk picked it up after seeing who was calling.

"What is it, Sungmin-ah?"

The voice of the other was clearly audible in the quiet room.

"Hyung... Clara... please come to the hospital."