Always

Shine so bright (Radio star sequel)

Clara woke up the next day feeling overly excited. 

'I met him! I talked to him! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH' her mind screaming soon turned into a real one and she burried her head in the pillow to let it all out.

After a while she got up and dressed in a suit and left for work. By the time she got there, her nose and cheeks were almost frozen... Seoul and December... not the best combination ever. Only Seoul and January can be worse than that.

She spent her whole day so focused on her work, she didn't notice when her boss entered her office at 19:00.

"Clara-ssi, are you still here?"

She looked up quickly, startled.

"Yes, sir. I still have a little to finish this."

"Good." He smiled. For those 11 months Clara had been in his company he had seen only the best performance from her. She was a real hard-working professional.

"I just want ot inform you there is a client, who needs a custom version of our Protector 3.4. He has some suggestions. Do you want ot meet him now?"

"Yes, sure."

"Alright, I will bring him here in a few minutes."

She nodded and opened the folder with Protector 3.4's data. It was a software, designed to protect the data on a computer, tablet or smart phone from unauthorized access. Clara was the one who created it.

As he promised, her boss soon arrived with the client. Clara stood up to greet him and froze on her place when she met his eyes. The client smiled brightly and offered his hand for a handshake.

"It's great to see you again, Clara-ssi. I am glad you will be the one to work on this."

She blushed and looked down, taking his hand.

"It is a pleasure for me, too, Kyuhyun-ssi."

 


After some discussion on his requirements, Kyuhyun invited Clara for dinner. While they were still waiting for their orders Kyuhyun received a text and sighed.

"Clara-ssi, what... what would you think if I get a girlfriend?" He looked in her eyes, trying to read the answer.

She smiled and poked his shoulder.

"That it was high time for you to get one."

Kyuhyun frowned trying to get her point.

"What do you mean?"

She shrugged.

"Well, it's not like you are getting any younger..." She smirked and when Kyuhyun realized what she said he shouted:

"YAH! Are you calling me old?"

She laughed.

"Not yet, Kyuhyun-ssi, but soon."

Kyuhyun pouted and decided to change the subject.

"So, you are not going to hate me?"

She blinked several times.

"Of course not, I'll be happy for you. Didn't I tell you I would always support you?"

Kyuhyun smiled.

"Then would you mind meeting my girlfriend now?"

 

(A/N Hahaaaa hey there! A little teaser for you guys. Serves you right for encouraging me to right when my finals begin in two days :) Saranghae <3)