Seven

A Piece Of Heart

When the first she felt sick in her stomach, Sulli think this is the reward for her crazy-eating in this afternoon. Her argument with Minho is obvious no beneficial to her digestion. She went to bed with a tired excuse, without telling Sooyoung that she had stomachache.

She lay in bed, but moving restlessly before finally asleep. Some time after midnight she woke up because of the incredible stomach cramps. Every muscle in her body contracted to fight and sweat dripping from every pore.

Her legs and arms feel like hung the load when she brushed the blanket and staggered to the bathroom. She barely had not to turn on the light and lifted the toilet lid before severe vomiting.

In her lifetime she never felt like this nauseous feeling. She seemed cannot stop spend her entrails. Each she vomiting, spasms in the digestive organs were yanked her breath. Burning sensation is up her spine, sweeping neck and head, penetrating the brain, and burning in her ears. Then she shivered. Sweat flooded her body, making her dress cling like wet seaweed.

Finally with the body such as exhausted, she washed her face and, unable to stand up, literally crawling into bed. She threw herself into it, relieved that whatever made her sick was removed.

But the problem is not finished yet. She was surprised when a few minutes later she felt her stomach churning again. She hit the door because she wants to hurry to the bathroom, and the door hit the wall. She was still vomiting when she realized Sooyoung stood looking at her, pale and fear.

When Sulli is able to look up, Sooyoung was gone. Once again she stumbled towards the bed and lay there, exhausted and in pain. She was surprised when the door opened and plucked up Minho’s silhouette filled the doorway. His wild gaze, his hair disheveled, and he is no shirt. His jeans are worn carelessly. The zipper is closed but the button is not. His legs are wearing running shoes, but the rope breaks down on the floor. Sooyoung shrink standing behind him, shaking and terrified.

Minho quickly approached the bed and bent over Sulli, felt her forehead. His face was no longer impassive and his eyes staring at the whole of her body, anxiously looking for signs of injury or illness.

“Sulli? What’s wrong?” This man may not Minho. He is definitely someone who looked like him. Minho was never sounds so gentle and kind. He called Sulli, not Miss Choi. Sulli really liked the way he said her name. What was he asked?

“I…I don’t know.” Her voice was soft, weak and hoarse. She could barely summon the energy to whisper. “I think I ate too much today. The shrimps may already rotten. I do not–“ She clutched her stomach and curled up in pain when her stomach cramps again.

“,” he muttered before heard Minho ask, “Mrs. Choi, call your doctor and tell him there was an emergency here. It’s unusual stomachache. If he cannot come soon, find another doctor who can.”

“He was my friend. Sure he would come,” Sooyoung said. In Sulli’s ear, her voice is like a float from the end of a long dark tunnel.

Sulli is panic when the nausea hit her again, closing with one hand. Minho pulled back a blanket and carried her, one hand to supporting her back and the other under the knee. Sulli had no time to feel embarrassed because a moment later she vomited again.

Once done, she straightened up and leaned on the wall buckled. Minho, held by her waist, saying, “Here. Gargle, but do not you swallow it.”

She put the glass on her lip, and took a sip. The liquid green mouthwash had been mixed water.

She gargled and spat it into the sink. How she could see the man’s face again without feeling ashamed? Minho will always remember her in a state of mess like this. She could not think about that now. All she could do now was just stuck to him like a parasite plant that tried to stay alive.

Minho laid her gently on the bed again and covered her trembling body. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, rubbing her wet hair with sweat from her forehead while Sooyoung ran into the room. “He will come soon. He lived only a few blocks from here. Her condition is improving?”

“I think,” Sulli hear Minho replied. “Go to the kitchen and fill a plastic bag with ice. Bring out here.”

Sulli cannot remember when Sooyoung go and come again, but in time it’s just a few seconds, Minho said to her, “If you feel nauseous again, I’ll stick it in your throat. Maybe this could help.”

She nodded weakly, but was unable to open her eyes. Her eyelids feel heavy at all. Entire centralized power in her right hand which gripping Minho’s arm, as if to hold him is a matter of life and death.

She must have fallen asleep, because the next thing she knew her shoulder was shake and someone strange new voice spoke to her from the end of the tunnel. “Mrs. Choi, Mrs. Choi. If you are waking someone from his sleep at two in the morning, you should at least say hello.” Face that looked at her was as friendly as his voice. But wait, why is he call her ‘Mrs. Choi’? not ‘Miss Choi’? “How are you? Have you spending it all?”

“I guess.” Sulli nodded.

“I heard your stomach is still pretty sore. Still feels?” The doctor is pulled the blanket and checked her stomach with his trained fingers.

Sulli thought about it a moment, then replied, “My stomach feels empty, but occasionally still more seizures. Not as bad as before.”

“Well, now there was nothing there that could make the seizure.” He smiled. He measured blood pressure, counted her heart beat, and slipped a thermometer in . “I will ask you a few things. Nodding or shaking alone to answer. Do you often experience the gastritis like this?”

No.

“Doctors have diagnosed gastrointestinal ulcers?”

No.

“Is there blood in your vomit?”

No.

“Are you pregnant?”

For unexplained reasons her eyes darted to Minho, who was standing at the foot of the bed. The man was wearing a shirt, but left it ed.

“Hm?” the doctor asked.

No.

“Are you taking any medicines including birth control pills?”

She would shook her head when remember about antibiotics. Yes.

“Let me get you,” Minho said and went into the bathroom.

Doctors took the thermometer out of and take a look. “Well, obviously you are not a fever. Your temperature is below in the normal,” he said with a chuckle.

“Usually that’s the case,” Sulli comments and hope frown on her face like a smile. “What is your name?” She asked.

“Song Joong-ki.”

“Thank you,” she managed to muster the energy to whisper, and the doctor patted her hand.

“We heal you first, after that you may be thankful.”

The doctor took the pills out of Minho’s hand and take out a silver-framed glasses from inside his jacket pocket. He read the information on the back of the box.

Sulli looked at Minho. The man reached into his jeans pocket and looked at her from the foot of the bed. Sulli never thought to question about his presence in the room while the doctor examined her. She was glad Minho there. Out of context, she realized that the wrinkles between the eyebrows just above his chin. Minho smiled briefly to calm her, the warmth of his eyes seemed to reach out and touch her. She hopes not know wrinkled her appearance today.

Sooyoung is in somewhere.

“Ah, penicillin,” said Dr. Song. “Why would you drink it?”

“Sore throat.”

“When you begin to feel it?”

“Last week. On Tuesday, I guess.”

“Are you following the rules drink exactly, three times a day?”

“The day before yesterday I did not drink it.” She glanced at Minho.

“Then you drink it or pass it?” the doctor asked.

“I’m passed it.”

“Well, then do not have to drink anymore. I think you have an allergic reaction to the drug. This medicine is good, but as you know, for people who are allergic, a good thing can be deadly.”

“But I’ve really drink penicillin regularly,” Sulli protested.

“This is a new variation of the synthesis. Something in it does not fit with your body.”

“I do not know,” muttered Sulli.

“Well, now you know. When you get home do not forget to tell your doctor about this incident. I will write a report that you can take. How do your throat now?”

“It’s been the last few days do not bother me.”

“Good. Now I am going to inject you to help you sleep and prevent cramps came back. I will also give you anti-nausea medication just in case if you feel sick again, though I think not. If so, you’d be sick now. Eat a little until you feel really hungry.” Hearing he says ‘eat’ Sulli was just want to vomits, and Dr. Song laughed at her expression. “For this time being I’m sure you did not want to eat anything else.”

He injected Sulli’s arm while chatting about Busan Fair last season. He threw the disposable syringe into his black bag and said, “If you do not want exposed to pneumonia, you should wake up and let us change the bed sheet. Change your nightgown, too.”

Sulli tried to sit up, but her muscles felt like water and her stomach cramps again. “I’m sorry,” she gasped and collapsed again on the pillow.

Minho in the blink of an eye is already on the side of the bed. That man was picked her as before and carried her to the bathroom. Dr. Song being shouted at Sooyoung in the corridor and ask her to bring new sheet when Minho sat her at the dressing table stool.

“I’ll get you another nightgown. You want me to call Mrs. Choi?”

Sulli shook her head. “No. I think I could do it myself if you throw a new nightgown through the door. My clothes were in the second drawer.” What she said, though short, making her tired.

Minho disappeared. Sulli lower the strap of her nightgown shoulder and managed to take them off through the hip and take it off without getting up.

“Here,” Minho called out from behind the door. While a piece of soft cotton nightgown floated toward her. “Can you reach it?” asked him.

“Yes,” said Sulli and want to know what the man will do it if the clothes were beyond her reach. She was red in the face, and it was not because of pain. She knows what will Minho to do. She wore it with difficulty and tried to put her button. For her weak and limps arms, it’s a very heavy task.

“Call me when you’re ready,” Minho said from behind the door.

“I’m almost…I…” her voice disappeared.

Minho broke through the door and saw that her arm hung limp. His face softened and he knelt in front of her.

He buttoned the gown from the to the knee quickly, as if afraid to linger. When he reached the last button, he stopped. A second later, his cheek pressed her open knee, while his strong hands clutching her calf. Sulli wanted to reach out and touch the shiny hair that’s been tickling her skin, but do not have the energy. His hands moving up the back of her legs, massaging her muscles are tired and helpless.

Minho raised his head and kissed her knee last glance before buttoned the last button. Then he lifted Sulli, he was carrying her into the bedroom. Sulli now start looking forward to a strong arm grabbed and pulled her into the well-built body.

She saw the doctor and Sooyoung are still making beds and spoke quietly. She began to feel sleepy because of the effects of injection, and her head dropped on his chest when he sat in the lounge chair as he lapped her.

Pleasant calmness covered her. His chest moves up and down with a regular under her head. Without realizing it, she curled up more tightly on his lap and slid her hand under his shirt.

She did not even notice her fingers caressing her chest instinctively or pleasure muffled noise when she touched him so intimately. Without a word, without a thought, a small deeds reveal hidden desires a piece of heart. Minho followed her hands, infiltrated though the fabric of his shirt to hold the smaller hand, pressed it, as if to Sulli become part of him.

Sulli is definitely only a fantasy when she felt he buried his face in her hair. The words spoken by muttering that can not be understood, but filled with emotion. And his lip on her forehead gently sweep it certainly was a dream. But her imagination or not, Sulli want this feeling to last forever and she mumbled weakly protested when feel Minho stand up and stepped up to the bed.

Gently covered her when she heard Dr. Song said, “Let her sleep it up tomorrow.”

“Is she will be okay?” Is Minho asked whether that was so anxious? Of course. Is not he the only guy besides the doctor?

“Yeah. She will recover. She would feel terrible tomorrow, but the day after tomorrow, she will be back to normal. Call me if not.”

Sulli heard they split up and out from behind her half-closed eyes see the light turned off. But not everyone goes. Someone went back to bed. She thinks whoever that person is raised her hand and pressed it to his hard cheek before taking it to his mouth and kissed her palm with a tender and wet kiss.

She wanted to know who it was. But she could not stay awake.

After all, perhaps it was just her imagination again.

 

 

What do you think, guys? :D

My mother is a doctor, so I know a little bit about disease and medical

When I was child, I want to be a doctor, but finally I have to change my mind

Because I'm afraid of blood LOL *justshared*

Well, don't forget to leave your comment

Enjoy it ^^