Six

A Piece Of Heart

Well, actually I wanna post it tomorrow

But I can't wait any longer kkk~

Here it is my double update ^^ Enjoy...

 

 

Her words were roared and thundered into his ears in his head. He is fighting a wave of excitement that swept over his body. Almost all night and all day he cursed himself for his actions last night. That would be very stupid and he knew it.

He could justify his first kiss –maybe. He is tested the suspect to see how far she will defend her lies. But the event of last night came only by one thing –desire.

He said to himself that when he saw Sulli on the daytime, he would wonder why he was so enamored of her last night. But apparently that did not happen. When he saw her this morning, the same passion lunged again flexing his muscles and make it taut.

Now, when looked at her, he seemed immersed in her damn brown eyes, and his blood flowed so profusely that he wants to invade across the table, pulling her into his arms, and kiss her until she had breathless. He wanted to feel her lip again, admiring her smoothness skin again, look in the bright atmosphere whatever he caressed and kissed in the dark.

He wanted to hear the softly snoring voice that came out of when he kissed her s. The sound is contrived, but spontaneously and unconsciously.

This is crazy! Where is his cold personality, objective attitude that people admire? Minho who has the motto love and leave them. His heart almost managed to convince himself that the passionate kiss, a sensitive exploration was enough, but apparently not. Not a bit. He wanted this woman, completely, with the passionate desire that he had never felt since puberty. This is ridiculous, Minho! Ridiculous.

Every time when Sulli crossed in his mind, he consoled himself with the fact that she would go soon and he can act like a rational human being again. Now she says that she won’t go. Damn it! She was always fighting. Why he thinks Sulli will weaken and obeying him?

He jumped from his chair, “Easy for you to say, Miss Choi.”

Sulli had no idea if he was going to react so hard, and for a moment she only could look at him with wide eyes and wonder, her lip is open in surprise. She did not know how she looked very feminine and helpless.

Then a feeling of surprise turned to anger and she woke up, resting on the table, and looked at the man without fear. “I do not want to go. My sister-in-law needed me. Yet two minutes ago you by yourself admit it. What is the reason that you mind if I stay here with her, Minho-shi?”

“Too many to mentions it.”

“You do not have reason even one,” accused Sulli.

“I do not need a reason!” Minho said blaring, removed his glasses from his nose and threw it into the surface of the table. “If I told you that you should not stay, then you should not stay. My words to Sooyoung’s parents do not a kind of joke, and that goes for you too, Miss Choi.”

Sulli stood up and crossed her arms, lifting her chin defiantly. “You can threaten me as you like, Minho-shi, but I’m not easily intimidated. If you call the police to drag me away, I’ll shout desperately. What do you think are the consequences for the peace of Sooyoung’s mind? She loves me. You will face two hysterical women. Anyway, I’m Siwon’s sister. It automatically gives me the right to be here.”

She managed to defeat him! Sulli knew that she win from the way of Minho turned, jerked the knot of his tie, and walked to the window. Wisely she did not press him further, she waited for the man to speak.

“If you do anything to mess up this operation, I kicked you.”

He was still on back of her and because Sulli did not respond, he turn, Sulli nodded.

“You have to entertain Mrs. Choi, diverting her mind from her missing husband, and stay away from me.”

His pretentious attitude that makes Sulli annoyed, but she held her spicy comments. “I really had intended so,” she retorted.

“What about Jung-ok or whatever was his name? Was he whining will not ask you to return to Busan?”

Sulli must take pains felt devastated. Minho is exactly knew what Jong-in’s name. He never forgot anything.

“Jong-in,” she said bitterly. Then, “Yes, he will be anxious. I should call him and my staff and explain I will be here for some time.” She raised her hands when she saw he was going to interrupt. “I’m not going to tell them why.” She drew a deep breath. “When all was settled, General, I want to go back to the barracks.”

His lip thinned to form lines and icy eyes glared when he approached her with long strides, angrily. “For you this all is probably just a fun game, Miss Choi, but let me tell you, you’re wrong. I will not tolerate any knowledgeably comment on your mouth.”

His eyes dropped to her lip with the aim to reinforce what he said, but his hard glaze and fierce is turned out to soften like a request. Sulli see his hands clenching and unclenching at his sides. His eyes move up from her lip to her nose, cheek bones, until her eyes. She seemed melting when he look at her.

Currently it is so full of and longing restrained, so that they were both shaking with emotion. They clearly remember the incident should be forgotten, but even more memorable because it is forbidden and must be kept secret.

Finally Minho looked from her face and swore softly as he returned to the table and dropped into a chair. “You can start from now and leave me alone. I have to finish my work.”

Sulli is not commenting, but straight out of the room. If she turned around, she impossible do not see the deep longing on his face so clearly on the eyes of the man when looked her.

 

______________________

 

She easily adjusts to the routine of Sooyoung’s house. She uses the parallel phone in her sister-in-law’s room to report to Spotlight as she had promised.

“Good afternoon, Spotlight,” the voice replied cheerfully.

Sulli laugh. “I forgot about the time difference. At Busan is day, huh?”

“Hello, stranger,” Victoria, her secretary, greeted happily. “You find the person that you’re looking for?” she asked eagerly.

Before Minho told her, she could not discuss with anyone about Siwon’s lost, she had decided not to burden the minds of her friends with various problem. She replied, “Yes, I’ve found it. At least I find his wife that greeted me with open arms. Siwon was out of town for a few days.”

“You mean that he does not even know?”

“Yes. We want to give him a surprise.” Sulli is quickly changing the subject. “How are things there? There is a big mess that I should know?”

“No. Just trivial problems that we managed to overcome. Anyway, you should relax and have fun.”

“Vic, maybe I should stay here much longer than I expected. I hope you and others keep the business running as if I was there. I’m sure you are able to do so. But if you have any questions or there is anything unusual, call me.”

Victoria paused for a moment before asking, “are you sure that everything is alright?”

“Yes. Sure at all,” Sulli lie. She tells Sooyoung’s phone number to Victoria and after asking about the weather and the news of everyone, she hung up.

As she unpacked her bags in the guest room, she asked herself again if she did the right thing. Should she go back to business and life in Busan and forgetting all that has happened since her arrival in Incheon?

No, she shook her head. She should not leave her brother and Sooyoung, she had bothered to found them. She had promised her sister-in-law and intended to keep it, no matter bad situation what she had to encounter, including the existence of Choi Minho.

All the afternoon she and Sooyoung always together, talk for hours about Siwon. Sooyoung knows quite a lot about his life before meeting him and Sulli realized they must have been a very happy marriage. But it does not fit with the fact that Siwon stole the money and left without notice.

This problem is too complicated to understand.

They take a walk around the patio and backyard. Sooyoung is deservedly proud of the flower garden under her care patiently. She told the name of every flower on Sulli, explain when she cut it, fertilized it, how many times she was watering it. Sulli commented the garden was certainly unbelievably beautiful in the spring when all the flowers are blooming, and Sooyoung’s face so radiant.

Sulli was amazed that the woman, who comes from a wealthy family, apparently likes to cook, take care of the house and yard, and keep away from the danger of her parents’ life were full of banquet and party.

For dinner, Sooyoung made a delicious quiche that they eat at the kitchen table. Minho and Taemin were felt sorry and regret rejected the invitation to join them although Sooyoung already said too much food if only eaten by two people.

Sulli did not see Minho again until tomorrow morning, it was by accident. She was struggling buttoned the back zipper blue wool jersey dress she wore. The soft material is tucked in and the zipper teeth in any direction she pulled it, the zipper would not budge. She was walking for Sooyoung’s help when hit Minho in the corridor.

“Oh?” she exclaimed shocked embarrassment mixed and retreated to the wall, realized her back is open.

“Hi,” the man said, equally surprised.

“Hi.”

“I, uh, up here at the request of Mrs. Choi changing a light bulb.”

“Ah, ne.” Sulli feel silly for standing with her back against the wall like that, but she could not move without holding the shoulder of her dress and exposed the difficulties. She was afraid if her dress slipped.

“She’s in the kitchen,” Minho said carelessly. Feeling confused caused vertical wrinkles between his eyebrows.

“I’ll see her there. With your permission, she and I wanted to go for a while this afternoon. She wanted to take me to a place, maybe we’ll go for shopping.”

“You want to walk and hang out?” he asked, scornfully.

“Ani-ya!” Sulli said. “But Sooyoung wants to take me. It’s good for her to get out of this gloomy house, the atmosphere does not get better with your presence.”

“I’m not here to entertain. Or have you forgotten my serious reason to be here?”

Sulli immediately regretted the rudely comment earlier. His mind certainly met a lot of things. The red phone in the living room was always ringing. He did not need her to add the dizzy head. “No. of course I have not forgotten,” she said quietly. “Can we go?”

“Yes,” he sighed tired.

Sulli looked at him and transfixed by his gaze, which contain magnets like. Momentary desire to reach out and touch his chin was extinguished just in time. But her heartbeat cannot be in control. She quickly looked away and took a step forward before the cool air on her back reminded her about the zipper problem. She threw herself back into the wall.

“Why the hell are you?” Minho asked.

Lying is useless. Should she explain just why she’s being silly. The man was able to stand there all day until she was told the problem. “The zipper is jammed. I was gonna ask Sooyoung for help.”

Tip of the man’s mouth right up. He smiled and leaned shoulder lazily on the wall just a few inches away. His voice was teasing when he said hoarsely, “She’s busy. Me, on the other hand, was willing, want, and able.”

“No–“

“Let’s see what the problem is.” Before Sulli had refused, he had turned her around. Sulli flushed when out the entire her back is open in front of him. Her dress was tight, so she was not wearing underwear. Just a small satin bra straps. The zipper starts from the middle of the hip, which only covered the thin pantyhose.

She shuddered when felt Minho slipped his hand inside the dress and put it in the crook of her hip just below the waist. His fingers when pressing her skin feels warm.

Long time neither of them moved, and there was silence. Their heart was pounding so hard that each believes the other can hear. Sulli initially thought she was just imagining the sensual movement of Minho’s fingers, but the fingers are so real when she felt it in her bare stomach skin.

Do not touch her, Minho forbade himself, but his hand would not obey. It’s crazy. Her fiancée as rich as Croesus and you– But, my gosh, she is so smooth. Do not torture yourself like this. Reluctantly, he pulled his hand before wandering further afield.

“Backing up a little,” he said hoarsely. Sulli took two steps and can feel his movements when he tried to pull the delicate fabric of the zipper. Finally he felt the fabric was loose. His fingers seemed reluctant to pull the zipper up, to close dress out back.

“Thank you,” muttered Sulli quickly when knew his hand already reached the top of the dress.

“Wait a minute,” Minho said, holding her shoulder. “There is a thole pin in here.” He pulled Sulli to himself and bent over her neck so she could see a tiny pin and place for hang it.

His fingers felt warm on her neck and his fragrant breath is hair on the back of her head. Minho has completed his task to put the pin, but Sulli do not away. The man put his fingers in and doing cradled movements in her neck with his thumb. Sulli staggered a bit before succumbing to the temptation and leaned over him.

His lip caressed her ear when he speaks. “Do you always as smelled as this?” One hand slipped under her arm, moving around the waist, and attached to the stomach, almost covering it entirely. With the pressure slowly, steadily, cannot be bargained, Minho pulled her more tightly.

Sulli is more aware of a powerful movement that touched her body rather than panting that man at the same time.

Oh, God, he thought, I should not be allowed–

“Sulli-ah, are you ready?” Shouted Sooyoung shrilly from the under of stair.

Sulli and Minho jerked away, Sulli tried to compose herself as she replied in a trembling voice, “I…yes, I’m down soon.”

“Okay, I’ll waiting in the car,” Sooyoung yelled.

Sulli’s cheek was pale, and she cannot look his eyes when muttered, looking down at the carpet, “Thank you.”

The man leaned forward, pressed his lip to her ear, and with a seductive voice she whispered, “I enjoyed it.”

Sulli could do nothing but run down.

 

______________________

 

At other times, Sulli definitely liked the boisterous atmosphere that dynamic and cosmopolitan. She and Sooyoung stroll along the dock, enjoying the sights, sounds, and unique smells. Sooyoung is has the length chattering like a tour guide.

They are immersed in a variety of alluring scents of street shops and buy a few packs of newly appointed shrimp from the large saucepan of boiling broth. They eat voraciously, decided still not quite satisfied, and each ordered a portion again. They complained because eating too much, but this is just the beginning.

Sooyoung really dragged Sulli to up the steep sidewalk. They strolled past the interesting shops and, even though their stomachs are still full of shrimp before, they buy rice cakes. Sulli could barely breathe, she felt very full. If she is too long in Incheon, she can return home with the body like a barrel.

“What do I have to return to the place before and bought that dress?” Sooyoung said as she scooped the last scoop of ice cream. Sulli had persuaded her to try a dress that caught her attention in one boutique the place where they’re shopping.

“I think the dress is made for you, my dear,” Sulli imitating the saleswoman talked with shrill screeching sound, then they giggle.

“Okay,” Sooyoung said, standing on a small round table. “I’ll buy it. You did it ‘poisoning’ me.”

They stumbled toward boutiques, broke through as stream of people who go shopping and sight-seeing. A group of comedians draw Sulli’s attention and she said to Sooyoung, “If you do not mind, I’m waiting here alone and watch their performances.”

“Of course. I’ll be right back,” said Sooyoung before swallowing in pedestrian flows.

Sulli is so fun to see the talented comedians action was so unaware of the man standing next her until he commenting, “They’re pretty good, huh?”

She looked up and saw a friendly face definitely he came from Seoul because his accent is not as derived Incheon.” Yes, indeed,” Sulli said, smiling.

“You’re a native of Incheon?” he asked casually with a broken accent.

“No. I live in Geumjeong district, Busan. You’re definitely not a native as well as me,” she said.

The man is chuckled. “I admitted. We are very easy to guess, is not it?”

“Where are you staying?” asked Sulli.

“Gyeyang district. This is actually my second trip to Incheon.” He grinned funny, and Sulli laugh. “But this is the first time I am come to this area, and I–“

He was interrupted rudely when someone broke in between them and gripped her arm firmly. “Excuse me, handsome boy,” said Minho in a voice that was not friendly at all.

Sulli did not get to say goodbye to the Seoul’s man because Minho is hurried and dragged her away. She muttered ‘sorry’ when they urged the crowded, saw a few people looked at them with disgust. Minho’s behavior was not exactly polite, but he seemed oblivious to the people and his rudeness.

After successfully carrying Sulli out of the traffic, he asked angrily, “Where have you been? Where is Mrs. Choi? Who’s the guy to talk to you about?” each questions are followed by pressure on her arm that grew louder until Sulli almost screamed in pain.

“I do not want to answer before you take off my hands,” she said bitterly.

Minho looked sturdy grip is clamped over Sulli’s arm, as if he had realized he was holding. He immediately let her go.

“Fine,” he snapped. “Where is Mrs. Choi?”

“She is going to the boutique to buy dress,” Sulli explained, rubbing her arm, to redirect the blood circulation in there. “She had already tried it, now she is back there to buy it. I had waited in the place.”

“Who is the man who makes you to fun chatting it up?” His eyes were as cold as his voice.

Her eyes irritated gleamed when she shouted. “How should I know? He’s just an ordinary person, a very friendly guy, kind. Whit people who do not like you,” she added scathingly.

“You can stop your rude attitude, Miss Choi. I’m rude because I worry. You guys go for hours! Then when Kibum called and said he lost you in the crowd–“

“You had people and following us?” Sulli cried aghast. “All of the–“

“Just for Mrs. Choi protection.”

“What the hell.”

Sulli seen Sooyoung is walking towards them while conversing with the same guy no prominence with Taemin. That man seemed to regret when they are near. “I found her,” he tells Minho although it did not have to.

“Yeah. Thank you,” said Minho flat. Sulli feel sorry for the young man when she saw the anger in the eyes of Minho.

Sooyoung seemed oblivious to the tensions that exist when they walked back to the car. “We parked across the street. We will follow you home,” Minho said as he opened the driver’s door for her.

“Yes, sir. Whatever you say, sir.” Sulli is giving the homage with mocking style and feel satisfied to see the wrinkles in Minho’s face and he looked upset when he slammed the door.

Her revenge is continued by asking Sooyoung to show the longest route. The route is unbelievably complicated and twirling direction. They Mercedes was drove easily. Minho’s ridden car was not as successful.