Two - 두

My Best Friends Brother

6/26/2013 | Chapter 2 |

Only the second chapter and 97 subscribers. ._. god bless all your souls wow. I really feel like crying but I have to update this chap so my tears will have to wait lol.

 

"So what is it gonna be like a surprise party or something?" Jin asked, grinning.

"I'm not sure to be honest, " Yoongi looked over and replied before focusing back onto the road.

"All I know is that its at our house." Jeongguk also said.

"It's been a long time since I've been at our house." Jin smiled, looking out the window, "I missed home."

"Well, it has been six years." Senna counted on her fingers and held them up.

"Yeah." Jin nodded, still staring out of the window.

 

 

 

Back at home, everyone was running around trying to get everything set up.

Jin and Jeongguk's Omma had prepared Bibimbap, Kimchi, and the boys had also ordered pizza. Plus the cake that was baking in the oven, Senna had made it the night before. "Yah Hoseok! I NEED THE TAPE!" Namjoon growled. "YAH, I'M YOUR HYUNG," He yelled as he tried taping the damn balloon in the end just giving up and deciding to put the balloons on the floor. He sighed and tossed Namjoon the tape, "Here."

"Thanks and technically we're chinggus." Namjoon taped up the banner that said 'Welcome back Jin' in large graffiti like characters. Taehyung was finishing up homework on the sofa so he wouldn't miss out on anything later when everyone would be hanging out with Jin. Also, Jimin was helping Taehyung and filling in his own homework, peeking over at Taehyung's answers.

"It's giving me a headache how you keep looking, just copy everything." Taehyung sighed.

Jimin's eyes lit up, "Thanks man!" Jimin laughed sort of scarily and began copying everything down while Taehyung leaned his head back so it touched the wall and rested his eyes. 

Jeon Ahjumma came out of her room all dressed up, "When are they coming?" She patted down her hair while running into the kitchen.

Namjoon stepped down the stool he had been standing on, “They’re driving back from the airport, they should be here approximately ten minutes.” She nodded, “Alright boys, balloons, banner, food, cake, and wait-“ She looked around, “Where is my husband?!” She shrieked.

Hoseok calmed her down, “Relax Jeon Ahjumma, he’s getting something from the car.” He was now chewing on a granny smith apple.

The front door opened, revealing the man they were just discussing. “Yeobo, why were you at the car, is something wrong.” He gave a surprised reaction and laughed then, rubbing his neck, “I- uh forgot to lock the car, hahaha.” He laughed. She walked up to him and hit him softly on the arm, “Look at you, you’re getting so old already, Jin is going to be so shocked.” She sighed. He gave out a hearty laugh, “When are the rest of the kiddos getting here anyway huh? It’s almost five.” He looked at the grandfather clock they had in their living room.

“They should be here in almost ten-to-five minutes.” Namjoon nodded, sitting down on the sofa. Jimin and Taehyung had just finished their homework and had begun putting away their books.

There was a beep heard and Hoseok noticed it coming from his pocket. He pulled out his phone, raising an eyebrow. Suddenly his expression changed as he read the text he had just received from Yoongi. “Oh sh*t! They’re here!” He exclaimed.

“Kim Hoseok!” Jeon ahjumma screamed at him for yelling such a word.

“Ah-“ Hoseok realized what he had just said, “S-sorry! But they’re here!” He changed the subject which just as he hoped, stole her attention. Jeon ahjumma quickly began to fix her hair. “Okay everyone remain calm alright?”

The doorbell then rang, as if on cue. “OH MY GOD, REMAIN CALM.” Jeon Ahjumma freaked out.

“SHH!” All the boys sighed.

Namjoon walked over to open the door, very slowly. Jeongguk and Yoongi stood there, with huge dorky grins on their faces. Hoseok, Jeon ahjumma and Jeon ahjussi, Taehyung, and Jimin were now all surrounding the doorway, trying to see just where their good looking hyung was hiding. “Bwo, where is he?” Jimin whispered. Jeongguk and Yoongi spread, both moving out of the way to reveal Senna and a grown man or boy, you may say, standing behind her. She was smiling and then giggled, one hand was behind her back. She brought it forward, it appeared to be intertwined with the boys. She pulled him forward.

Everyone smiled, as Jin was now right in front of them.

He stood there, scratching his head before looking up and giving a lope-sided grin, “Hey guys.”

Hoseok was the first to react, pushing through everybody, latching himself onto his hyung, “HYUNG~! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE?”

Jin laughed, “It’s ok, I’m back now.”

“Yah, Kim Hoseok move out of the way.” He was pushed over, no not by a hyung, but Jin’s one and only omma. “My stupid son, your back.” She smiled, but Jin knew she was about to cry. He took her into his arms, “I’m back omma.”

She began sobbing and Hoseok rubbed his bottom while getting muttering something like, “Crazy, bipolar woman.” Jimin then also pushed out and screamed, “GROUP HUG!”

“YEAH!” Yoongi grinned and joined in, followed by everyone else.

Just in a matter of seconds, everyone had latched themselves onto Jin and everyone had now an expression of joy on their face.

 

 

“So we ordered like pizza, and your mom made food, and Senna baked a cake, and-“Jimin counted on his fingers before Taehyung stopped him, “You’re going to tire him out already.”

Jimin glared at Taehyung, sticking out his tongue when he turned away. Jin laughed, “It’s ok, I don’t think you all are gonna tire me out any soon. I really missed you guys.” Jin smiled.

Jimin’s eyes widened, looking at Jin in awe. “What happened?” Jin got a little creeped out by Jimins expression. Jimin looked like he could cry just about any second and so he jumped onto Jin, “I missed you so much hyuuunngggg~!” He exclaimed again, almost tearing up.” Jin’s eyes widened and he let out an awkward laugh, “It’s ok Jimin, and I’m back now, it’s ok.”

“I-I know but, “Jimin sobbed, “YOUR SO NICE COMPARED TO THE REST OF THE HYUNGS.”

A chorus of, “HEYS!” were heard from all parts of the house. Hoseok walked past the uncomfortable Jin that was being held on to as ‘captive’ by Jimin. Hoseok took another bite of his apple before flicking the back of Jimin’s head, “You’re making him uncomfortable.”

Jeon ahjumma walked out of the kitchen with the food and placed it on the table, “Okay foods ready and pizza will be here too.” She nodded and sat at the table before yelling out that dinner was served so that everyone would come to eat. Senna also walked out of the kitchen with a cake that she made the night before in her hands, “Cakes ready too boys.” She placed it down. Jin looked over to her and the cake which said, “Welcome back Jin” In big letters made of frosting. He also noticed something else drawn on it with yellow and blue frosting. Senna was about to walk back in the kitchen before Jin stopped her, “Senna-ah…” She stopped to look over at Jin, “Yeah?”

“Did… did you draw Bumblebee on the cake?” He pointed to the drawing on the cake.

She pinked, “Yeah um, I remembered that you liked him so I drew him. Do…. Do you like it?”

He looked at her slowly and then nodded, “I really do.” He smiled making her smile along with him.

Jeongguk then walked out of his room, “Senna foods ready?”

“H-huh? Oh yeah, c’mon.” She grabbed his hand, smiling and walking over to the table.

When she had done that, grab his hand to be exact… Something in Jin felt weird suddenly but he shrugged it off. Must be jet lag, he thought.