One - 하나

My Best Friends Brother

6/20/2013 | Chapter 1 | 

 

"Hey." I threw a paper ball at Jeongguk. He was dazing off more than usual today in study hall. Well today was an important day after all. "H-huh?" He turned around to look at me, "What?" He whispered.

"Ten more minutes!" I grinned.

"Really-" He got cut off by Taehyung, "Guys, yes ten minutes so let me use this time to finish my homework."

Jimin snickered, "He means shut up."

"Yeah." Taehyung nodded.

Jeongguk and I sighed, "You both are always me to us maknaes." Jeongguk complained.

"Shh!" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, trying to concentrate. Jeongguk stuck out his tounge at him and I giggled quietly.

Jimin his other friend, asking him to play cards in which eventually Jeongguk and I joined in too. 

After three rounds of playing BS, the teacher finally spoke, "Okay, study hall's over!"

"Yeah!" Cheers chorused around the room. "Aw man, I was on the last one!" Taehyung sighed before packing his bag.

"Are you all coming right now or are you going to come later?" Jeongguk asked Jimin and Taehyung. I packed my bag and went to stand next to him. 

"We'll have to ask the other hyungs first when they come from uni." Yoongi nodded.

"We're here now," Namjoon walked in the classroom with Hoseok and Yoongi, "We'll come a little later since we still have to set up the house and stuff with your Omma and Appa."

"Okay." Jeongguk nodded.

"Jeongguk and Senna should go to the airport to pick him up and Yoongi hyung you too, they need someone to drive them."

Yoongi nodded, "Alright~! Let's go kids!"

"We're not that young."

"Yeah, yeah let's go."

The three of us left the room and walked to the student parking lot. "First, we need to go home to change." Jeongguk told Yoongi.

"You don't know?"

"Know what?" Jeongguk looked at me and I shrugged.

"Jin hyungs flight time changed, he'll be here in an hour."

"WHAT?! We're going straight there to the airport then?!" I exclaimed. I needed to look nice, we would be seeing him after a good six years! I wondered what he looks like though. He didn't ever video call us, just call us over the phone and such so we didn't know what he looked like at all.

Yoongi unlocked his car and Jeongguk and I got in the back, "Too bad, anyway how long has it been since hyungs been gone again?" Yoongi started up the car.

"Six years." Jeongguk and I answered together.

Yoongi started up the car, "Damn, it's been that long?" 

"Yeah." Jeongguk replied. Jeongguk sure did miss his hyung these six years, maybe more than me too. After all he looked up to Jin a lot too.

The airport wasn't that far away so we got there pretty quick. We all waited in the airport with a sign that Yoongi had made saying just "Jin" in graffiti like characters. Eventually we waited for quite a long time so Yoongi and Jeongguk went to the bathroom. I was fine so I just stood there with the sign. Some people began to come out of the glass doors that said arrival. There were a few couples and some guys. There were two guys, one wearing a hoodie and big glasses and jeans and the other was wearing a black fit t-shirt and jeans too and was listening to music on an iPod or something. Man, how was I supposed to know which one was Jin? I don't even know what he looks like. Some more people came out and I sighed, finding a seat to sit down in and just held up the sign so if he did come out he would just see the sign.

Where are Yoongi and Jeongguk though? They're taking so looong~! I was complaining in my head now.

"Excuse me?"

I looked up to see the same guy I had saw a few minutes earlier in the black shirt looking down at me. I stood up quickly, "Um, yes?" He was a little cute, whoa I'm not used to cute boys! I'm always around those stupid dorks ;A;

He cocked an eyebrow, contemplating whether to say something or not, "Sen... Senna?"

He knew my name... wait a second, "Jin?!" I gasped. 

He grinned and nodded, "You've grown up quite a bit."

"Oh my god, I can't believe it's you!" I automatically jumped on him, hugging him.

"AH!" He almost lost his balance and began laughing after recovering it. "Well, it is me."

He put me down and looked at me, "I really can't believe how much you've grown." He muttered something I didn't catch.

"What?" He shook his head, "Nevermind, so where are the others? I need to go get my luggage too."

"Well they went to the bathroom, I mean I only came with Yoongi and Jeongguk, the others are waiting at home."

I looked around, How come they still aren't back yet? 

All of the sudden I turned my head to a large noise, Jin had been pounced on by Yoongi and this time, he wasn't able to keep his balance.

"HYUNG! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Yoongi looked like he was about to cry.

"YAH! Yoongi, get off me! People are going to misunderstand," Jin looked around and saw that people were already eyeing them. I couldn't hold in my laughter seeing that. Jeongguk came to me with two bags in his hands, "What happened? Yoongi hyung and I were buying somee food and all of the sudden when we were walking back he started running- Wait, why are you laughing?" I grabbed his shoulder and kept laughing but then pointed to Jin and Yoongi on the floor.

The two bags in his hand dropped onto the floor as Yoongi got off Jin and both of them stood up, "HYUNG!", this time Jeongguk freaked out and hugged Jin but with not as much force as Yoongi or me.

"Jeongguk dongsaeng," Jin smiled at his little brother.

"I really missed you hyung." Jeongguk grinned. Jin nodded, "Me too, but we should really go get my luggage now." He laughed a bit.

A/N: This is the first half of the chapter so I'll write the next update maybe tonight~! I hope you all enjoyed it, please do comment <3

AND OH MY F**KING GOD?? 60 SUBSCRIBERS AND UM I DIDN'T EVEN POST ANYTHING WOOWOWOWOWOWOWOW THANKKK YOUU <333