Three - 셋

My Best Friends Brother

7/5/2013 | Chapter 3

I reached over a hundred subs, and this is a first time ever for a story of mine and I'm unbelivably happy and shocked, thank you all <3 so anyway to celebrate here's a chapter before time.

After almost five hours of video games, talking, eating, and catching up with Jin, the boys eventually had to go home as it struck ten. Senna was the only one left who hadn’t gone home.
“You’re staying over tonight?” Jin asked her as he came into the kitchen to ask if she needed help cleaning up.

 

“Yup, Friday night is movie night for me and Jeongguk. You can join too!” She smiled and put away a plate.

“Alright, what are you both watching?”

“Well, we’ll have to decide after he finishes his shower.”

“Ah ok, and do you need any help?”

She smiled, “No it’s fine. I just finished.” Senna wiped her hands on a paper towel and walked out of the kitchen followed by Jin.

“I’m gonna go wash up okay? You should just wait at the sofa for a while.”

He nodded and Senna walked off.

Soon he heard her screaming. “Get out Jeongguk it’s been twenty minutes!”

“Okay, okay! God!” He slammed the door open, with a towel around his waist and another smaller towel in his hand for drying off his hair. “It’s my house and I’m still bossed around by you,” he muttered.

She snickered and poked his belly, “Hey I thought you said you had started to work out with Jimin. Ah~ what a liar.”
He reddened, “I-I did! You wench, abs don’t grow after just a few workouts.”

She had a smug expression on her face, “Yeah, yeah whatever~ I’m going to go take my shower now.” She put her hands up as if surrendering and quickly scurried into the bathroom.

“Tch…” Jeongguk looked back at the door but then turned around and smiled before walking into his room to get changed.

 

After a few minutes of waiting, Jin heard footsteps approaching him, “Hey bro.” Jin grinned at his not-so-little anymore brother. “Hyung.”, Jeongguk smiled and sat down next Jin.

“So you two are really close now, huh?” Jin asked.

Jeongguk was taken back at the question, “Who? Me and Senna?” Jeongguk sunk back into the sofa and looked up at the ceiling. He nodded and looked back at his hyung, grinning, “Yeah, I guess we are.”

“That’s nice I suppose.” Jeongguk nodded, “Yeah, do you have anyone that you met back in Japan? Like someone you got close to hyung?”

 

“Well I had a few friends. I guess there was one person that was the closest to me.”

“Was it a girl?” Jeongguk cocked his eyebrows, teasing his hyung, “Aish~ hyung what a flirt. Tch.” He laughed. Jin wagged hid finger, groaning and holding back a laugh, “Aniya~! It’s not like that you little twerp! It was a guy. He was also a hyung, to you and me.”

“Ah really? Ok then, what was his name?” Jeongguk asked.

“Hiro.”

“Where is he now?”

“He’s still in Japan, going to college and stuff.”

“Ah~…” Jeongguk nodded understandingly, “I wonder what it’ll be like when Senna and I graduate.”

“How many years do you guys have left anyway?”

Before Jeongguk could answer, Senna barged in to the conversation.

“Two more years.” She was in an oversized batman shirt plus shorts and her hair was wet since she had come out of the shower and didn’t want to dry her hair.

“Anyway, Guk~ got the food?”

“Yeah I put it in the pantry.”

“It’s your turn to make the popcorn so get up~!” She whined and pulled on his arm. He groaned but got up, as she dragged him into the kitchen. “We’ll be right back~!” She assured Jin. “Start looking through the movies over there by the TV.”

“Alright.” Jin got up and walked towards the Flat screen TV, parallel to where he was sitting, and started looking through the stack of DVD’s piled up there.

 

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Jeongguk put a bag of popcorn in the microwave and got another one out. Senna was trying to reach for a bowl in the upper counters but obviously it was too high for her. Jeongguk laughed, “Need some help?” She looked over to him and pouted, “Yes pweasee~!” He nodded and helped get the bowl, then handed it to her. “Thanks Guk kekeke~!” She grinned and began scooping out Nutella and putting it into the bowl.

 

Jeongguk told her it was ok and then opened the microwave, taking the popcorn and pouring it into a larger bowl. Then they both walked out of the kitchen with the food in their hands. Senna snapped her fingers, “Oh we forgot drinks! Wait a sec,” She went back to the kitchen to get some soda.

“So any good movies?” Jeongguk looked over.

“Well, can we watch…” Jin narrowed his eyes knowing it was childish to see such a movie but he wanted to super badly.

“What is it hyung? It can’t be that bad.” Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows. Senna walked back in with the drinks and passed them out, “What does he want to watch?”

“I don’t know, he won’t say?” Jeongguk shrugged. Then Jin furrowed his eyebrows and quickly stated, “I want to watch Ponyo.”

Jeongguk almost choked on a piece of popcorn he was about to chew, “What?!”

“Ponyo?! That’s MY favorite movie,” Senna exclaimed, grinning.

                                                                                                                                                                                    

“Oh, no, no no no. Senna you made me watch it the movie night just before the last one.” Jeongguk whined. Senna turned to Jeongguk, “C’mon Guk~! For your brother! He just came back~!” Senna pleaded. Jeongguk sighed in defeat, “Fine, but I pick two night in a row.”

“Got it!” Senna smiled and hugged his arm after plopping down next to him, “Thanks Gukkie~!”

“Tch,” He grunted but smiled. Jin laughed at the both of them and went to put in the movie. When Jin came back they all got comfortable on he sofa and made sure all the lights were off and that they had all the food. “Okay, everything’s here, let’s watch the movie!” Senna smiled.

 

“Hyung, I can’t believe your taste.”

 

“Shut up Guk.”

 

“Guys…”