Relationship...broken or almost? (PART 2)

Our Story

"Are you kidding me?" said Yuri shocked at what tiffany said.

"Why? Why did he do that? I cant's just stand and be with him knowing that he did that to someone...not just someone but his ex-girlfriendtiffany said bursting into tears.

"Tiffany... I know that your hurts...really hurt of what happened because i know that seunghyun is your first and i know that you love him very much more than in yourself.. but, did you hear hiplanation about this? did you wait to him and maybe explain of what , really happened? maybe he didn't mean that, maybe-"

"Stop! I'll just go inside and rest..just go i know that you're tired too.." tiffany calmly say to Yuri and wipe her tears away.

"Tiffany.." Yuri say worriedly to her bestfriend hugging her tightly.

"I'm fine...just go okay?"Tiffany said hugging back her bestfriend tightly too.

"Are you going to work tomorrow?" 

"I dont know yet...but my omma said that she's going to visit grandma and grandpa tomorrow.." tiffany explain while sobbing.

"Where? Jeju?" ask Yuri breaking their hugs.

"Yes. I think I'm gonna go there and rest so that I can relax and just forget everything just in a short time that Im in there and I miss my grandparents too, I miss hanging out with them and helping them in their farm." said Tiffany slightly smiling just remembering her memories with her grandparents.

"Ok then, I'll just talk and explained to boss where you are going..and I think we can handle it because our coffee shop is not that busy anyways and there's a lot of our co workers that can replace you for a while.." said Yuri smiling a little bit. "Jus call me when you need anything ok? always call me when you're free!" added Yuri to tiffany reminding her like a child.

"Ok omma!" joke tiffany." Yuri-ah just the two of us ok? don't tell anyone especially him..." tiffany said holding Yuri's hand.

"Arasso! I wont tell anyone..but, what if he's really annoying?"

"Jus ignore him, I think he wont bother you anymore if you keep ignoring him..I just need to think and at the same time relax and also gain memories from my family in Jeju." Tiffany breathing heavely.

"Oww~~ I envy you! you're going to Jeju, while me...work work work!!" Yuri said like a kid not getting what she wants.

"Yah! I'm just going there for a week and I'll make sure I'll bring you some souvenirs from there!" Tiffany smile while caressing her best friends back "And besides, you have Minho anyway..." tiffany said in a matter of fact tone.

"But still~~"Yuri whined again like a kid.

"Just go! and I need to pack still for our trip tomorrow!" said tiffany standing up

"Arasso chingu! just call me when you leave and when you get there ok?" reminded Yuri to tiffany giving her a thumbs up.

"Ok!" said tiffany in a weak voice.

"Tiffany just forget about everything and be happy there ok? gain happy memories there not sad or not think too much about that..it will just suddenly come in you're mind when you're ready to face it." Yuri said sincerely to tiffany.

"Gomawo! Goodnight chingu!" said tiffanu smiling to Yuri and then waving her hand.

"Goodnight! make happy memories ok?" ask Yuri once again to tiffany.

"Arasso arasso~~" tiffany said and then go inside her house and then Yuri leave in smiling face.




~Tiffany, please lets talk about this..I know tha I'm wrong but please just hear me out~

                                                                                     -Seunghyun

'no tiffany, just ignore it and sleep' thought tiffany to herslef shaking her head annd then close her eyes.

~ I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! 
I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da gajyeogan
I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! 
I got a boy awesome boy wanjeon banhaenna bwa~

 

     'stop it seunghyun!' tiffany ruffled her hair in a messy way and then move anywhere in her bed. Then she silent mode her phone and went back to sleep.




"Tiffany! are you ready?" ask her mom from downstairs

"Coming!" tiffany said hurriedly going downstairs.

"Are you ready?" ask her mom smiling at her.

"Yes omma! lets go?" ask tiffany wrapping her arms in her mom's arm.

"Arasso my princess~' said her mother caressing her soft slightly curly hair. "I'm excited that you're going to meet your grandparents again you've turned to a beautiful lady already..time sure flies huh?" said her mother while they are for the cab.

"I know omma I'm happy too!" said tiffany happily showing her eye smile.

"Oh by thw way. did you tell seunghyun that you're going to Jeju for a week? I bet thta he's going to miss you so much!" said her mother suddenly stop tiffany's movement for a second.

"Omma what should we buy grandpa and grandma? do you want to stop first in a store you buy them something?" ask Tiffany ignoring her mother's question to her.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot! what should we buy?" ask her mother back to tiffany.

"Uhm~ maybe we;ll just buy them clothes in there and I think if we buy them some gift, we wont catch he next bus anymore!" said tiffany in 'what do you think?' tone.

"Well, that makes a point..Oh! the cab is finally here! kaja!" said her mother hurriedly picking their luggage which tiffany help her mother.

'pwew! that is a close one!' thought tiffany to herself.

~I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! 
I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da gajyeogan-~

 

 

 

 

"Oh Yuri-ah!" aid tiffny over the phone.

"Yah! what are you doing now? did you get in the bus station already?" ask Yuri to tiffany.

"Yup! we'll just waiting for the bus and we are good to go!" said tiffany smiling over the phone.

"Tiffany, seunghyun called me over a hundred times now, what should we do!" ask Yuri worriedly to tiffany.

"just put you're phone in silent and tell minho to just text you because you're phone is silent!" said tiffany giving her firnd instructions.

"Arasso~ just be careful in there ok?" ask Yuri "I'll go now! Boss is ok with you going to Jeju anyway! that's why i call you too!" said Yuri in a happy voce.

"Oh! say to boss thank you and I'll promise to catch up with you guys when I gey back!" said Tiffany in a happy voice too. "The bus is here! we're going now! anyeong! take care ok?" tiffany ask in a sincere voice.

"ok I will! and take care too!" Yuri said and then hang up on the phone.

"You ready tiffany?" ask her mom and then tiffany followed her mom in the line towards th bus.

'bye for now Seoul, see you again soon...' tiffany thought and then sigh heavily and went to their sits.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Hey guys! hope you enjoy my little updat for you! I'll talk to you soon !! Bye for now!!)

 

.