Hesitations

Our Story

"So, what happen?" ask Yuri to tiffany shocked of tiffany's news  about Seunghyun.

"I don't know yet... when he said to me the truth, I just don't know what to say and what's my reaction.... I hesitate too to say 'I love you' on him." Tiffany said shuragging her shoulders.

"I think you should think about this matter I mean really think of it...do you still trust him? Is the past of neither of you doesn't matter or its still matter? you shouldreally think about it" Yuri said to her in a sincere advice.

~I got a boy meotjin, I got a boy chakan~

"Are you not gonna answer that?" Yuri ask Tiffany because its like singing a couple time now and its annoying.

"Ahm... No... just some random number that I didn't even know why they got my number.." Tiffany said as an excuse.

"Just tell me..it's Seunghyun isnt it?" she ask her, smirking.

"No, no its somebodyelse!" tiffany say and go to their lockers and change clothes before they start  their tiring day at the

coffee shop.



"Good morning oppa!" Sungmin happily greeted Seunghyun with a sweet kiss in his cheeks.

"Aigoo~~ goodmorning princess!" greeted back by Seunghyun.

"What's for breakfast today? did unnie called you yet?" Sungming suddenly ask Seunghyun.

"Called? what are you talking about?" ask Seunghyun to the sudden question of her sister.

"I know that you two is fighting!" she said in a low voice because of her embarrasment.

"What? fighting?No baby! we are not fighting! we just have some misunderstanding that's all." Seunghyun said to Sungmin so that she dont need to really worry about it.

"Are we going then this morning?" ask Sungmin giving him the please-say-yes look.

"Okay. fine. since you dont like the milk that I always serve you." Seunghyun said pretending to cry like a baby.

"No oppa! I do like them... well, not really but I'm glad that we are going to see unnie!" Sungmin said and hurriedly go to her room and change.

"Aigoo that girl... aishh cheongmal...." chuckle Seunghyun and went to his room too.



"What are you having sir?" ask tiffany to the customer.

"One green tea and one strawberry frap please!" said the customer happily and pay the amount.

"Thank you! have a great day! you can wait your order at the counter!" said tiffany happily. "Next please!"

"UNNIE!!" said the little cute girl who is trying to reach the counter and take a look at tiffany.

"Sungmin - ah!  how are you?" tiffany said happily 

"I'm okay! how about you?" 

"I'm fine! with whom do you go in here?" ask tiffany trying to look at the little sungmin.

"Me." said Seunghyun with a deep and husky voice.

"Oh. and what are you having?" ask tiffany not directly lookign at Seunghyun's eyes.

"Unnie I'll have a chocolate milk! thank you!" sungmin said and find a sit in the cafe shop "I'll just find a sit for me and oppa! thank you unnie!" said sungmin happily.

"Okay!" she said giving her eye smile.

"How about me? I think you forgot about my order." Seunghyun said smirking at tiffany.

"Oh.. and what are you having? sorry." she said in a slight serious face.

"I'll just have your favorite drink every morning....French vanilla." Seunghyun said shyly 

"Okay then! you can just wait your order at the end of the counter! thanks." she said slightly smiling.

"Tiffany... are you mad at me because I didn't tell you everything before we begin as a couple?" ask Seunghyun in a serious face now. too.

"Im working right now.." 

"Answer me or I'm not moving were Im standing right now."

"Next please!" said tiffany ignoring what seunghyun is saying.

"Fine. you want to play ignoring games then that's fine with me! lets see who can endure this!" seunghyun simply say and went to sungin was sitting.

  Tiffany just dont know what to response and suddenly change to a happy face when the next customer came in.

"Hey what happen there?" ask Yuri when tiffany finish the line up of people who is ordering and help yuri to make the drinks.

"Nothing. he said that if i want to play the ignoring games thats fine with him..."

"Then what did you say?" ask Yuri worried about tiffany's response.

"I didn't say anything. I just move on to the next person behind him...Look, I dont know yet what is the situation right now but I'm thinking abut it ok? I just need to be alone this time."Tiffany explained to Yuri and continue to work.

"Tiffany! this one is ready! can you please bring this to the customers?" ask their boss who is helping also because of a lot of people in the cafe.

"Yeah sure! who is this ftom?"

"At the table on the corner right there! wait?. you take the orders right? ask their boss

"Yes, I am. why sir?

"Then you should now where all of this came from right?" said her boss givign her the are-you-serious- look.

"Ahh yeah! thats right! I'll be back real quick!" tiffany said immedietly and went to the customer who owns the drinks.

    When she's going closer she recognize that that's seunghyun and her sister laughing to each other.

'but i thought their sitting at the other side of the shop?' tiffany thought to herself.

"Oh. Unnie!" said sungming getting her chocolate milk from tiffany.

"Here are your guy's order!" said tiffany ignoring to have an eye contact to Seunghyun.

"Thank you uunie!" said sungmin happily enjoying her drink.

"Your welcome! where do you go after this?" ask tiffany to sungmin.

"I'm going to visit my friends in the park while my oppa is working." sungmin said.

"Ohh.... okay then..." said tiffany when seunghyun suddenly grab her arms.

"Wait."

"Oh.. wae??" ask tiffany anoyingly.

"You have a dirt in  here.." he said and pull her arms more so that their heads are closer 

"Ohh" surprisngly said while seunghyun is slowly caressing her cheeks. "I- i have work to do.."

"I know, just stay still.." said seunghyun still slowly caressing her cheeks to erase the 'dirt' in her face. 

"I love you tiffany" seunghyun suddenly said  then tiffany quickly distance her face to Seunghyun.

"Wait!" seunghyun said once again her arms.

"Whatt?" ask tiffany letting his hands go to her arms.

"I'll come pick you up okay? sorry for what I said a while ago.." seunghyun said in a sincere voice.

"I have to go!" whisper tiffany to seunghyun "Bye sungmin ah! make sure to stop by at the counter when you leave okay?" said tiffany to sungmin gving her a wide smile.

"Okay unnie!" said sungming playing something on her ipad.



"What did he do to you?" said Yuri in their lockers squeling like a bird and jumping around like a kanggaroo.

"Yahh!! are you that seriously- whatever.. I still dont think I can face him right now.." tiffany said getting her clothes in her locker.

"Oh my gad!! he said I love you tiffany and caress you cheeks slowly?!?!?! I wish I can find a man like that!" Yuri said continuing her childish acts.

"Yahh!! just change ok? your not really helping~!" said tiffany in a piss voice.

"Ok fine! sorry~ I just want to realize that kind of scenes..."said Yuri hugging tiffany.

     When they are done changing and go outside the cafe, Seunghyun is waiting for tiffany to come out while placing his back on the top of the car nad waiting for her.

"Looks whos here? surprise surprise~~" said Yuri squeling again like a bird.

"Just..I'll see you tomorrow ok?" said tiffany pushing yuri away to go home

"Arasso! take care!" yuri happily wave at tiffany.

"OHH!! take care too!" said tiffany 

"Hi." Seunghyun greet awkwardly to tiffany.

"Hey!" said tiffany like nothing has happen awhile ago.

"Ready?"

"Yup!" tiffany said letting seunghyun to open the door for her. "Thank you!"

   While driving, no one is even starting a conversation between them its like a awkward dish with a akwward sauce.

"So," seunghyun start on.

"Yeah?" ask tiffany in a low voice.

"how was work?" ask seunghyun not knowing where did he get that.

"Its always tiring but fun at the same time." giggle tiffany looking at the window.

"Ohh~~" seunghyun said and focus on his driving.

"Where's sungmin by the way?" ask tiffany.

"Oh! I already send her home before I cam pick you up!" explained seunghyun in a nervous voice.

"Oh okay.." tiffany simply said and look at the window again.

"Tiffany, you didnt answer my question this morning.." said seunghyun finally talking about what happen a while ago.

"What question?" ask tiffany 'argh why do you have to bring that up!' she thought.

"Are you by chance, mad at me?" ask seunghyun looking at tiffany.

"What?" ask tiffany like she didn't hear anything.

"You heard me tiffany" said seunghyun in a flat voice.

"Why would i?" ask tiffany not wanting to prolong their conversation.

"Then why are you avoiding my calls and dint even reply a single messege starting when I tell you the truth?" ask seunghyun in a slight loud voice.

"Because Im busy ok? sorry!" said tiffany not wanting seunghyun to know the real reason.

"Its ok..we are here." said seunghyun again in a flat vioce.

"Look, Sorry for not answering your text or calls because Im really busy!" said tiffany holding the hands of seunghyun.

"Its ok. I understand just dont do that again ok? Im worried too!" said seunghyun forgetting his mad attitude and caress tiffany's cheeks.

"Sorry..."Tiffany said then kiss seunghyun cheeks.

"Just cheeks? not here?" ask seunghyun acting like a 5 years old child pointing at his lips.

Tiffany giggled and kiss seunghyun sweetly in the lips which is seunghyun's chance to deepen their kiss while tiffany wrap her arms in seunghyun's neck and pull him closer to her.

"I love you." seunghyun said after thir sweet and long kiss.

"Love you too.." tiffany said touching their forehead together."I should probably go." said tiffany opening her door.

"Ok.. goodnight! I'll text you when I get home and make sure to reply ok?" remind seunghyun to tiffany.

"Yup! see you tomorrow goodnight!" tiffany said giving seunghyun a last sweet shor kiss before she went infront of their door.

  She watch seunghyun drove by. while waving at him.

"What should i do?" tiffany suddenly ask herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

H GUYS!!!   I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!! AND IT IS REALLY A LONG TIME SINCE I DIDNT UPDATE THIS STORY BECAUSE I FOUND OUT ABOUT TIFFANY AND NICKHUN AND SO I HAD A LITTLE DECISION TO MAKE IF I SHOULD CONTINUE THIS OR NOT..BUT, WHY NOT RIGHT? MAYBE TIFFANY AND NICKHUN ARE HAPPY NOW BUT THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION SO THAT IF ANYONE THAT IS A 'TOPFANY' SHIPPERS WHO STILL LOVE THEM CAN HAVE A LITTLE BIT SMILE ON THEIR FACES OR TO FEEL INLOVE AGAIN  BY JUST READING THIS KIND OF FANFICTIONS....BY THE WAY ENOUGH OF THIS, I'M JUST SO HAPPY TO BE BACK AGAIN AND WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS?? WHAT SHOULD TIFFANY DO??

     ALWAYS SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND UPVOTE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS WHO IS PATIENT TO WAIT FOR MY UPDATE EVEN IF ITS KIND OF A WRONG GRAMMAR AND SHORT  SCENES BETWEEN THEM...SEE  YOU SOON!! ANYEONG~~~~

                                                                                             XOXO, KHAYE2012<333