Last moments in Japan!

Our Story

top POV--

   "Do u really need to come today?" Askedy cute little fany who is pouting like a baby.

"yes baby!! I need to before we leave tomorrow!" I sais caressing his soft cheeks.

"but i dont want u to come! Please!" Fany beg me while pulling me to bed again

aigoo....

this little brat!

"hey? Fany-ah u can go back to bed ok? I'll be back later!" I said leadding her to 'our' bed.

"no! I wanna go with u instead!" She said whining like a kid.

"baby! I'm going to be late! I'll be back ok? I promise! If u need to fo anywhere u like u know the no. Of my driver and u can call kiko also to come and tour u around downtown ok?" I ask and explained to her kissinv her forehead.

"ok." She said and kiss with her sweet and soft lips making it deeper

Which  is unexpected.....kind of....

"i love u! Take care ok?"  She said to me smiling, showing her eyesmile.

"i love u too...remembee that! U can go anywhere u want just call the driver and kiko!" I said to her again heading to the door. "I'll be back around six!" I added then give her a quick kiss on her cheeks.

"ok! Have fun!" She said while sticking her toungue. Which is cute.

"i will baby..!! See yah!!" I said and then lock the door and go to work happily.

 


tiffany POV---

   I guess i'll just be going around the downtown like hyunnie just said to me. So i call the driver and kiko then got dress up.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/14821/snsds-tiffany-shines-brightly-in-sunny-california

"tiffany-ahh!" Kiko knock on the door loudly.

"i'll be right there!!" I shouted back while hurriedly grabbing my phone and other important stuff on my bag.

"aishh! Palli! The driver is waiting!" Kiko said to me annoyed. Which remind me of Yuri! I really miss her.a lot.

"commiingg!!" I said annoyingly too then go outside the hotel room and hurried to go to the driver.

"how r u fany-ah?" She asked me happily. "Did u enjoy ur stay here in Japan so far?" She added.

"ne! I am so happy in here! But on the other hand...sad." I said showing her my down face.

"waeyo? Did master seunghyun show u around diwntown yet?" She asked me concern.

"no! Its not that~~ its just... Its just likeour last day in here and he was going to work not with me!" Yes! I said to kiko.. I. Said my true feeling about why am i sad.

"dont worry fany-ah!! Kwenchana!! Im here! And im gonna make ur last day worth it!" She said to me excitedly.

   I just smile. In reponse because i dont want to dissappoint her. But, i have a plan after this..just waiit mr. Choi..(evil smirk)

"fany! Where do u want to go first?" Kiko suddenly interrupt me on my plan.

"to seunghyun's office." Then she look at me with wide eyes.

 


top POV----

  "Sir, this are the papers that ur parents send to me. They need ASAP!" My secretary said to me and bowed his head to leave.

"thank you! I'll talk to u later about this." I said seriously ehile looking at the papers that my parents sent to me. Rhen suddenly my phone buzz, which made scared. What the--

seunghyun: hi baby! Why did u call all of a sudden? 

Tiffany: nothing oppa! Im just so happy to walk 'around' the park here in downtown! (Tiffany said emphasizing the word 'around')

seunghyun: that's good babe! Who are u with? Kiko?

tiffany: yup! She's here with me....walking too..(seunghyun didnt know that kiko is very scared if seunghyun finds out that they are in seunghyun's company)

seunghyun: aww~~ are u enjoying it so far? What does it looks like in there anyway?( he ask not knowing any idea!!)

tiffany: yup! I'm really enjoying here to much.. There's so many people in here drinking coffee....doing some paperworks...ohh i can see ur secretary too!( giggled tiffany over the phone.

seunghyun: tiffany!!!

tiffany: I'm looking also to the most handsome man right now...

seunghyun: where are you? Dont tell me-

"SURPRISE!!" Tiffany shouted from the door and hurriedly run to me and hug me tight.

"hey~~what r u doing here!" I asked surprisingly.

"waeyo? I cant come? R u hiding some women in here?" She asked then search around the room. Im telling u right now.. She is very cute.

"kkk no honey! Hey come here! Who told u to come here?" I asked again grabbing her wrist to sit her on my lap.

"me! I told the driver to drive here! But he doesnt want to so i threatened him that id he doesnt follow my order to him, he'll be fired!" She explained to me then kissing my cheeks.

"aigoo! Threathening my workers huh?" I asked kissing her neck.

"ohh! Wait! Wait here! I have something for yah!" She said to me hurriedly going out of the office."da dan!!" She said to me showing a lunch kit.

"what is this?" I asked observing the lunch kit

"yah! I made it just for u! U didnt like it?" She ask to me pouting.agAin.

"no! I mean! What kind of food did u prepare on this box?" I asked opening it and found my favorite korean food that ive been missing a lot. Since were here in japan. " wahh~~~ u made this?!" I asked her amazingly.

"yup! Just for u hyunnie!" She said to me sweetly. "Here! I'll let me feed u!" She said to me filling the spoon up with rise and my favorite dish at the top. "Ahh!! Say ahh!!" She said to me making make in to a 'ahh' then i follow her and eat the food.

"ur the best! Delicious!" I praise her! Which made her blush.

"thank u! When r u going back to hotel?" She ask me hoping my answer will make her happy.

"well...~~" i said while i grab her waist again and touch our body closer " i wish i can go and accompany u too in ur shopping." I said looking at her expression.

"chincha??!!" She said to me shockingly

"ne." I said firmly to her. Making her jump every where and scream around.

"kyaaa!!! Kaja kaja!!" She said to me happily

"okay baby! Just wait herr! And i'll jusy submit this and go ok?" I asked her kindly.

"ok then! Quick ok?" She asked me waving her hands to me.

"ok then! Wait herr!!" I said to her and she nod like a 5 year old kid.

Aigggoo...

i should do that to her...whining, jumping around, pouting..

but instead...

She's doung it. Well, i guess i should man up for her..right?

     After i explain all of the documents and they should submit to my parents, i quickly go to my officce and found tiffany nowhere.

"aishh chincha!! Brat!" I said to myself abd leave my office to find tiffany.

when i go down to the lobby, the workers greeted goodbye to me because i'm leaving tomorrow to korea and im sure their gonna miss me so much because im often visiting here.

"it's ok fany-ah u can go together! I'll just take the bus!" I heard kiko aay to tiffany

"r u sure?" Tiffany asked worriedly,holding kiko's hand

"yahh!! I know every routes here in japan! Dont worry about me! Worry about 'that' man behind u!" She said. To tiffany looking now at me.

"haha! Yeah.. I gues.." Tease tiffany while lauging.

"yahh~ i know japan too!" I said proudly.

"yeah... Until u got lost almost 2 hours looking just for a liquor store in the middle of the night!" Mocked kiko to seunghyun while the two girls are laughing.

"whatever! Just go! Ur embarassing me infront of my girlfriend!" I said shyly when i said girlfriend to kiko.

"aiggo! Blushing sir??!! Haha! Ok then! See yah!! Take car3!! Dont get lost ok??'" Kiko shouted us while riding the bus.

"anyeong!! Take care too!" Said tiffany waving her hand while smiling.

suddenly....

  I cant breathe.....

      Why......

tiffany....

    Stop doing that to me......

  Stop!!...

ur.....

     Eyesmile....no!!.....

"hyunniee??" Tiffany suddenly asked me "kwenchana? Why? Ur heart hurts?" She asked me worriedly.

   Just like that... I kissed her which made her eyes widen and she kiss back to me and we both close our eyes and feel the warmth and the feeling of our kiss together. While her arms wrAp around my neck and im holding her waist tightly to make oursleves closer to each other.

"i love u...." I said to her which in response, she kiss me quickly

"i love u too hyunnie....forever...." She said to me showing her eyesmile, which my eyes is totally a loser when we had a eye battle sometimes.

"lets go?" I asked her intertwiningy hands to hers.

"arasso!" She said to me happily and we walk happily together....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(anyeonghaseyo!! #longtimenoseelongtimenosee....kkkkk...how r u guys??!! Here again is some update for my very wonderful and active readers, subscriber and my commenters!! I love u guyss!! I promise the next chapter will be exciting.. I'll promise!! YAKSOO!!! 

                   ᏝᎭᎧ, ---khaye2012-----

upvot3.........

      Subscribe...............

                      --and--

             "ᏣᎾᏜᏜᎧñᎢ"