The Unexpected Party...(part two)

Our Story

When Tiffany is getting closer to Seunghyun, he is getting more nervous.

"Is that th one?" asked again his Co- worker

And when Tiffany go to Seunghyun side shyly

"Ye-yes she's the one!" said Seunghyun faking his smile then he hold Tiffany's hand and kiss her in the cheeks.

Tiffany look at him very surprise.

"Tiffany say hello to my co- workers and my business partners!" said Seunghyun faking smile and look at Tiffany.

"Ahhh... An-Anyeonghaseyo Im Tiffany immida!" said Tiffany bowing her head.

"Ohh! sir! she look so pretty and polite girl!" said His co- worker

"I like her!" whispered Seunghyun's business partners happily

"Let's find a seat first!" interrupted Sungmin " My feet hurts because Im not seating yet!" said Sungmin holding her feet.

"Okay then! lets go!" said Tiffany grabbing Sungmin's hand "Uhm! Excuse me! Sungmin and i will just go find a seat for us!" said Tiffany shyly

"Okay then! uhm.. Sweetheart thank you!" said Seunghyun faking his smile.

Then Tiffany look again at Seunghyun very shocked.

 

 

   While Tiffany and Sungmin are finding a seat for them Tiffany asked Sungmin

"What is going on?!?!?" asked Tiffany shockingly "Why did he do that? what's wrong with him?" asked Tiffany to Sungmin

"I don't know!" said Sungmin and then she turn back and giggle.

 

 

       Finally, they find a seat. Tiffany call Seunghyun's co- workers his Business partners. To be not so obvious, Seunghyun tried to be a 'gentleman' to Tiffany.

"Gomawo!" said Tiffany shyly.

"So, where do you lived ms. Tiffany?" asked one of Seunghyun's co- workers

"Uhmm.. i live at.." said Tiffany blankly looking at Seunghyun

"She come from America, she just arrived here last week to attend this event!" looking at Tiffany and hold her arms

"Ohh! you look so beautiful ms. Tiffany you and my boss are very meant for each other! you look so cute couple!" said Seunghyun's co workers.

"Thanks!" said Seunghyun and Tiffany

            When Seunghyun is called for his speech he thanks everyone for coming to the special event.

"Thank you  so much! all of you who are here tonight! especially to my beautiful sister Sungmin and my uhm.. girlfriend Tiffany." said Seunghyun happily looking at Tiffany.

"Aww!!" said all the guests then they give a round of applause.

 

 

       After that, they all eat.

"Unnie! come with me i want to eat that food!" said Sungmin pulling Tiffany's hand.

"Okay, okay!" said Tiffany happily

         When Tiffany and Sungmin was done picking their foods and done eating with the other guests, it's time for the dance!

  "Unnie! come let's dance!" said Sungmin excitedly as some pop music was played.

"No! you can go i will just watch over here!" said Tiffany smiling " Look! there are some kids over there! I will just stay here! Im fine!" pleaded Tiffany

"Okay then! I will just go over there with the other kids! just go there if your bored on here!" said Sungmin going to the other kids.

"Okay! enjoy!" shouted Tiffany a little bit cause the music is loud.

       While Tiffany is just sitting there alone, he saw a hand infront of her face.

"Ohh!" said Tiffany shockingly

"Come! let's dance!" said Seunghyun smiling

"What???!!! Do you know what are you saying right know! do you know what are you doing right know!? And this party of yours that was so unexpected! and now your treating me nicely??!!! are you a crazy person huh? tell me?!" said Tiffany angrily.

"Just grab my hand. My co- workers and my business partnesrs are still looking at us because they think were very sweet couple! See! there still looking at us!" said Seunghyun smiling because his co- workers are looking at both of them.

 

     Tiffany withno choice, grab Seunghyun's hand with just a little bit anger with her. When they reached the ball, exactly a ballad song was played. Seunghyun grab Tiffany's waist shyly and hold her hands high while Tiffany hold Seunghyun's shoulder.

"Uhmm... I don't know how to dance!" whispered Tiffany shyly

"Just follow the rythm and follow me!" said Seunghyun seriously.

"Okay!" said Tiffany shyly " Are they still looking at us!? asked Tiffany trying to look at the guests.

"Just steady your head okay?!" Said Seunghyun putting Tiffany's head to his shoulder

"Uhmm... is this right?" asked Tiffany feeling uncomfortable.

"Just stay like this for a minute okay? and don't say anything!" said Seunghyun seriuosly but his facial expression is happy because she likes Tiffany.

         While there dancing, Sungmin   was very shocked when she saw  Tiffany and Seunghyun  but she was very happy and she very likes it.

"KISSS!!!" shouted Sungmin happily looking at Tiffany and Seunghyun.

     All the guests including Tiffany and Seunghyun stare at Sungmin very shockingly when they heard that.

"KISS!!!" agreed the other guests until all of them say that to Tiffany and Seunghyun.

"No~" said Tiffany to Seunghyun

"Stay still." said Seunghyun getting closer and closer to Tiffany and Seunghyun's lips at last, touch the lips of Tiffany.

         Tiffany was very shocked when Seunghyun kiss her! her eyes is wide open, Seunghyun was closing his eyes and his heart was beating faster and faster. When there done, all of the guest applause and smiles.

 

 

 

        When both of them seat at their table, both if them became silent while the other guests are looking at them very sweetly.

"Oppa?" Said Sungmin looking at his brother happily

"What?"

"Are you okay?"

"Why did you do that?!"

"I just do that because...... You like unnie don't you?"

What?"

"You like her!"

"Stop that!"

"You like her!"

"Go away!" said Seunghyun a little bit angry.

  Then Sungmin go to her unnie Tiffany.

"Unnie?" looking at her happily

"What?"

"Are you okay?"

"Why did you do that?"

"I just do that because....... You like my brother don't you?"

"What?!?!?!"

"You like him!"

"Stop that!"

"You like him!" mocked Sungmin to Tiffany

"Go away!" said Tiffant too a little bit angry

 

          When the party is over, Sungmin offered Tiffany a drive to their home.

"Unnie come with us! It is very late now and its very dangerous if youre taking the bus.!" said Sungmin "Right oppa? unnir can  come with us right?" pulling his oppa's tuxedo.

"Yeah.... Sure!" said Seunghyun shyly

"See??? come lets go!" Sungmin said happily

 

         When they are in the car on their way to Tiffany's house, Seunghyun is looking to Tiffany in the mirror, he can see from Tiffany's eyes the clueless face on her. Until they reached Tiffany's house.

"Wahh! Is this your house unnie?" asked Sungmin looking at their house.

"Yeah!" said Tiffany smiling

"Ohh~~ its beautiful!"

"Gomawo! I should go inside now! thank you very much and drive safetly.!" Tiffany said and look at Seunghyun who is looking at her too.

"Youre welcome unnie! annyeong!" said Sungmin happily. "Goodnight! bye!"

"Bye!~" waving at Tiffany's hand while the car is leaving.

"AHHH~~~~ sigh Tiffany looking at the skies smiling.