Troublemaker.....

Our Story

"Tiffany, gwenchana??" ask her omma to tiffany which is in shock face. "Tiffany!" her omma said a little bit louder then shake her up.

"What?" ask tiffany in a low voice and when her omma observe her face, it really looks like she's been crying and her face is all red like a tomato.

"What happen?" ask her mom caressing her back, trying to calm down her daughter from shock.

"What? it's nothing. I just want to go to bed and rest. Night omma!" said tiffany in a calm and low voice smiling a little bit to her mom and then go upstairs .

"You're not going to eat?" ask her mother worriedly to her daughter.

"No , thanks by the way! I'll just rest..." said once again by tiffany in a weak voice.

"Okay...sleep tight sweetie! there's some food in the refrigerator if you just feel  hungry , okay?" reminded her mom  showing tiffany that she left the food in the refrigerator.

"Yup! got it!" said tiffany trying to smile as best as she can for her mother and head upstairs.

"What's wrong with that kid?" ask her mom weirdly about tiffany.

             Then tiffany went straight to bed after her quick shower.

"It can't be...Seunghyun will never do that to me right?" ask tiffany to herself and cry quietly.

***** Flashback*****

                 "Wah~~ what a beautiful place!"  said tiffany amazingly  from the outside of the cafe  shop. While looking  inside of the cafe, she suddenly stop and begin to run ....

She just saw Seunghyun and Bom. Kissing. K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Tiffany run as fast as she could hoping that seunghyun didn't saw her and went to a near bus station and go home and just rest and try to forget everything even though  she just saw her loving and super sweet boyfriend kissing his 'ex- girlfriend'.

*****end of flashback *****

   "How can he do that to me?!" ask tiffany to herself again after she remembered the whole thing and then fall asleep  because of her heart broken.








      "Thank you oppa!!" said Bom happily to seunghyun like nothing happened.

"Bye." Seunghyun said coldly and then drove off...

         When Seunghyun got from home, she check sungmin which is already sleeping, then just go straight to his room and do a quick shower and went straight to bed...

"How can I do this on Tiffany? what will she say to me? I didn't mean it! Bom just kiss me and didn't just do anything or ignore it before she's going to kiss me..." ask and thought seunghyun to himself after he remembered the whole terrible thing..

****** flashback *****

                "Wah~~  I'm full now oppa!" said Bom rubbing her tummy  because of what they ate.

"Me too!! the food here are really 'daebakk'"  said Seunghyun  making a thumbs up.

"Should we play a game now?" ask Bom in a excited voice.

" Sure what game?"  ask Seunghyun

"The game is this simple. you just have to cover your eyes with your hands and try to guess what number am i doing using also, obviously! my hands! I know lame right?" giggle Bom and then start the game.

    When its seunghyun turn to cover up his eyes, Bom suddenly kiss him deeply holding his hands that is covering his eyes and then close her eyes while kissing him...

"What are you doing!!!" yelled Seunghyun who is very shock of what just happened.

"I'm kissing you..." said Bom like seunghyun has no 'special person in his life and just kiss him like that...

"What?? this is unbelievable, let's just go!!! I don't want to do this anymore!" Seunghyun said dragging Bom outside the cafe and forcing her to get in the car.

*****End of flashback*****

   After remembering the whole thing, he immediately calls to tiffany

*ring.....ring.....ring.....*

   When tiffany's not answering he just text her message saying that he'' pick up tiffany tomorrow and say 'I love you' and 'I miss you' and then try to forget the whole thing that happen tonight.

 



"Good morning auntie!" greeted Seunghyun by the door carrying some fresh coffee.

"Hello seunghyun! How are you my dear?" ask Tiffany's mom to him happily.

 "I'm fine! Where's tiffany by the way? I text her last night that I'm going to pick her up this morning but she never reply!" said seunghyun to tiffany's mom worriedly.

"Oh! she went early today from work! I don't know what's the matter to that kid! said the lady to seunghyun which is worried too to her daughter.

"Really? Ok then you can have this fresh coffee! you're favorite!" said seunghyun to the lady handing her the coffee. "I'll just pick her up then after work! and try to call and text her! see you auntie! have a nice day!" greeted seunghyun to the lady and politely bow then go straight to his car and drove off.

 

 

 






"Yah~ what's the matter with you? why are you here so early today huh?" ask Yuri to her best friend smiling.

"I just feel like it! I want to grab the most early bird employee this year!" joke tiffany to Yuri not wanting her to know about what happen last night.

"Aigoo~~ You can go get it all if you want to! I'm not even going to try~" said Yuri too and they both giggle, went change and then go to their work.

       Tiffany is just trying hard to forget what happen last night because she's even screwing up her work right now which Yuri is already noticing and ask her again what really happen last night which tiffany don't want to talk about.

"Chingu! what is really happening today to you huh?" ask Yuri worriedly to tiffany.

"Nothing! Just lack of sleep watching some k- dramas all night!" lied tiffany or excuse I mean...

"You watch K- dramas and then went early to work? girl, are you okay?" ask Yuri again wanting to know the truth.

"Yes!! just go back to work okay? I'm fine don't worry about me!" said Tiffany pushing Yuri away from her and do some work.

   Then her cell phone suddenly ring..

'God! just stop calling me right now' thought tiffany looking at her cell phone then turn it off.

 




 

"What's the matter with her?" ask seunghyun worriedly to himself because tiffany didn't just answer his single message or calls from him. Then he trys to call Yuri which Yuri quickly responded.

"Hello? Yuri?" ask Seunghyun.

"Seunghyun- ah! waeyo?" ask Yuri curiously because of Seunghyun's sudden call ti her.

"Is tiffany in there? Is she busy?" ask Seunghyun curious about what is tiffany's doing.

"Kind of...why?"

"She's not picking up her phone when I call her like 20 time now since last night!" said seunghyun worriedly about tiffany.

"Really? She said to me that she's busy watching k- drama all night and then go early on work which is very unusual of her!" explained Yuri to seunghyun.

"Okay then, I'm just going to pick her up then when she finishes work! thank you Yuri!" said Seunghyun happily and then hang up.



          While tiffany is taking orders, she suddenly look up and shock to the person that she saw.

"Siwon?" ask tiffany surprisingly to Siwon.

"Shock that much?" ask Siwon teasingly to tiffany and then smile together.

"Why are you here?" ask tiffany which is really happy to finally see him again.

"Obviously buying coffee! duhh~" scoff Siwon and then they both laugh.

"No! not that! I mean what are you doing here in Seoul?" ask Tiffany curiously.

"Well, my folks want me to stay here for a month because of some business that I had to take care of." explained Siwon while smiling.

"Really? Since when are you staying here?" ask tiffany again.

"I just move here yesterday and I feel like a dead meat right now because I have to unpack all of my things!" said Siwon in a weak voice.

"Really? why don't you come with me after work  so that you can save dinner and not bother to cook in your own!" ask tiffany to Siwon because he is seriously a dead meat right now and looks like he hasn't eaten in like a year!

"Is that ok? does auntie remember me?" ask Siwon to tiffany teasingly.

"Of course! You're like my best friend right?" said tiffany happily to Siwon which he agreed and since they are nearing to be closing their cafe for the day.

 

               When tiffany and her co workers finished up work and then change and secure the cafe shop, Siwon is patiently waiting for tiffany  and then finally, tiffany comes up and bid good bye to Yuri.

"Shall we go?" ask Tiffany to Siwon smiling widely.

"Sure!" and then they walk on the street's side happily, But not too far away from the cafe shop someone calls tiffany's name.

"Tiffany!" yelled the man who is angry just by telling with his deep and really husky voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

((((Hope you Enjoy. Unti next time!! Byeeii!!!<<333))))