Bonding Time! part 2!!!

Our Story

"Yahh~!!" shouted Tiffany to Seunghyun feeling irritated.

"Waayo?" asked Seunghyun with aegyo, like he doesn't know that he's holding Tiffany;s hand

"Just let go of my hand! will you?" asked Tiffany pulling Seunghyun's hand from her.

"Waeayo? we did this before right? we even KISS!" whisper Seunghyun to Tiffany seducingly.

Tiffany with no choice just walk with Seunghyun quietly. While they are walking hand in hand, Tiffany suddenly wants to eat some ice cream but she can't tell it to Seunghyun because Seunghyun is busy looking to his phone with a serious face.

"You can do this Tiffany! FIGHTING~~!" tought Tiffany

"Yahh~ i wan to eat some ice cream. Let's go over there!" said Tiffany not waiting for Seunghyun's response and grab him towards the ice cream shop.

     When they reached the Ice cream shop, Tiffany can't hide her happiness and started jumping around Seunghyun.

"Ice cream! ice cream! Ice cream!" shouted Tiffany happily jumping around Seunghyun.

"Yahh! stop that! it makes me dizzy! You little brat!!" said Seunghyun then grab Tiffany wrist and they go togther inside the ice cream shop.

      "One strawberry and vanilla ice cream please!" said Tiffany happily. 

"Okay mam! just sit wherever you want and we will serve the ice cream to you!" said the waitress happily

"Okay thank you!" said Tiffany jumping towards their table.

Yahh! can stop that!" said Seunghyun annoyingly

"What's wrong! Im a little brat like what you said!" said Tiffany giggling.

    "Here's you're ice cream sir and mam! enjoy!" said the waitress happily

"Thanks again!" waved Tiffany to the waitress.

"Kaja~~" grabbing Tifffany's wrist

"Wae? Im not eating my ice cream yet!" said Tiffany covering her ice cream from Seunghyun

"We can just eat it while were walking!" said Seunghyun pulling Tiffany's wrist

"Andwe! Shirro!!" said Tiffany stubbornly

"Kaja~~!!" said Seunghyun seriously

"Shirro!!" said Tiffany while sticking her tongue out.

  While there arguing to each other, Tiffany's ice cream accidentally smashed to her T- shirt.

"AHHH!!" said Tiffany very shocked

"Look what did you did to you're shirt!" scolded Seunghyun to Tiffany

"Yahh!! it's you're fault! you keep grabbing my wrist!" defended Tiffany to herself. "Ahhh Eoutokke?!! I don't have any extra shirt in my bag!" said Tiffany to herself

"Just stay here." said Seunghyun going out at the Ice cream shop.

 

 

 


     "Oppa! can you buy me this toy?" begged Sungmin to Minho

"Sure Sungmin- ahh just for my little couz!" said Minho pinching Sungmin's cheeks.

"You're really close to you're couz huh?" asked Yuri to Minho.

"Yeah! she's like my little sister since I'm the only child on our family."explained Minho.

"Ohh~~do you still visit the Orphanage?" asked Yuri to Minho.

"Yup! I still do visit there? Why?" asked Minho while buying Sungmin's new Toy.

"Ohh~ nothing. Just wondering. Cauze Im planning togo there  when I'm not busy or I don't have a work," said Yuri

"Oppa! I want to go to the little rides again!" said Sungmin happily

"Okay then! where is it again?" asked Minho looking at the directions.

"Ohh I think it's this way a the very end!" said Yuri pointing to the very end of the mall.

"Oh okay! Sungmin ahh Kaja~!" said Minho grabbing Sungmin's hand.


"What kind of T-shirt does she like?" tought Seunghyun while looking at a Women 's top. Then he suddenly saw many poeple crowding to the very end of the shop. He is curious so he look over there to see.

"Ohh!! look at this i think my boyfriend will like it! cause it's our annivesrsat tomorrow!" said the girl to her friend.

"Yahh! that's really good! and this 'couple T-shirt' is very popular today to the happy couples like you and you're boyfriend!" said the girl happily.

   When Seunghyun heard that, he quicky pick a couple T-shirt for Tiffany and for him.

"Oh! this couple T- shirt is really good~!" said Seunghyun to himself. The couple Tshirt is a red and blue striped T- shirts:  

"This should be perferct for us! keke" Seunghun tought while smiling to himself., He hurriedly go to the cahsier and pay for the couple Tee's. And go to the Ice cream shop.

 


"WEEEE!!!" shouted Sungmin happily while riding the rides.

"Haha! Sungmin ahh are you enjoying it?" asked Yuri to Sungmin happily

"Yes unnie! I realy really like it here!"said Sungmin happily

"Be careful okay? Me and you're Minho oppa will just by some popcorn to eat!" said Yuri to Sungmin

"Got it unnie!" winked Sungmin to Yuri.

     "Let's go?" Asked Yuri to Minho.

"Okay!" said Minho standing up from his chair.

"Twolarge popcorn please!" said Yuri to the cashier.

"Here!" said the cahsier happily

"Thanks!" said Minho and they walk again to Sungmin.

    "Sungmin -ahh come here for a second! eat some popcorn!" said Minho to Sungmin

"I can't go down!" said Sungmin trying to reached the ground.

"Okay! I will go there!" said Yuri placing the pop on th table.

"I'll come with you!" said Minho placing his popcorn on the table too.

     "Okay! come here Sungmin!" said Yuri

"Shirro!!" Sungmin suddenly said pushing Yuri away.

"Come here! you might fall!" said Minho to Sungmin

"No!! I want to stay here!" said Sungmin still pushing Yuri away. When Sungmin push Yuri really hard, she fell on Minho's chest and they fell together on the grounf facing each other.


"Here!" said Seunghyun giving lazily the bag to Tiffany.

"Thanks!" said Tiffany in a low voice.

  When Tiffany was going to the washroom to changed her shirt. She quickly grab the shirt out of the bag.

"Ohh it's seems nice! it's very pretty!" while looking at the shirt.

   When she's done changing her shirt into her new clothes and quickly go to the mirror and look at her new shirt.

"Wahh!! I can't believe that Seunghyun has a great fashion! kekeke!!" giigled Tiffany to herself.

      When she walk happily towards Seunghyun, she can't belive what's she just saw.

"WHHAAATTT????" shouted Tiffany to Seunghyun very shockingly.

"What?" asked Seunghyun smiling

"Why are wearing the same shirt as mine? execpt it's blue?" pointing at Seunghyun's shirt

"What's wrong with this it's really cute!" said Senghyun showing his aegyo.

"Changed you're clothes....RIGHT NOW!!" shouted Tiffany causing many people starring at them.

"Yahh! shhh~" said Seunghyun to Tiffany covering her lips and walking outside the ice cream shop.

"I said changed you're clothes right now!" shouted Tiffany to Suenghyun angrily.

"What of I dont want to huh??" asked Seunghyun.

Tiffany glared at him, and then there was a silence for a second. Then suddenly Seunghyun look at Tiffany's shaking hands.


Yuri's cheeks blush while there face is really close to each other. While Minho's heart was pumping really fast and blushing like a school boy.

"Uhm..." started Yuri pulling her body against Minho's chest.

"Sorry!" said Minho while standing up.

"Uhmm... It's okay!I'm sorry too!" Yuri said hiding her blushing face.

"Oppa! pick me up please!" Sungmin suddenly said to Minho. When Minho grab Sungmin to the ground, Sungmin apologize to Yuri.

"Yuri Unnie I'm really sorry for what I did earlier! Mianhae~~" said Sungmin lowering her head at the ground.

"Ohh... It's okay! Just don't do that again okay?!" said Yuri to Sungmin cheering her up.

"So... ready to go now?" asked Minho to the girls

"Yup!" said Yuri to Minho." By the way, where's Tiffany and Seunghyun?" asked Yuri to Minho and Sungmin.

"I don't know let's just walk around so we can see them!" said Minho. And they walked together.


""Give me you're hand." said Seunghyun to Tiffany.

"Why again?" asked Tiffany angrily.

"Just give me you're hand!" shouted Seunghyun.

"What if I don't want to?" asked Tiffany 

"If you don't want to..." said Seunghyun to Tiffany walking closer to her.

"Ya-yahh~~" said Tiffany in a low voice.

"Do you want this?" asked Seunghyun caressing his lips. He almost put his thumb on Tiffany lips when

"Yahh ert okay here it is."Tiffany said giving her shaky hands to the guy. Seunghyun smiled and hold her hand tight he grab something in his pocket and slip it on Tiffany's hand.

"Yahhh what is this??"Tiffany shouted in anger.

"FREE COUPLE RINGS!!!" said Seunghyun showing his hands with a ring on it.

"Aishh chincha!!!" said Tiffany while playfully punching Seunghyun's arms.

"Kaja~~!!" holding again Tiffany's hands.While there were walking holding each other hands, Tiffany murmuring random words about Seunghyun.

"What did you say?" Seunghyun suddenly asked to Tiffany moving his head to hers.

"What?" when Tiffany turn around she saw Seunghyun's face close to her. "Yahh!! you're breath smell so bad!" said Tiffany and then she shoved Seunghyun's head away.Seunghyun just laugh while teasing Tifffany with his breath.

"Wait. were are we?" asked Tiffany to Seunghyun

"Where at the mall duh!" said Seunghyun 

"I know that! but where are Minho, Yuri and Sungmin right now?" asked Tiffany looking around to search for the three of them.

"Don't worry okay? I'll call Minho to just meet us up at th e parking lot!" said Seunghyun grabbing his phone on his pocket.

  When Seunghyun done calling Minho, they both go to the parking lot.

"Yahh~" suddenly said Seunghyun to Tiffany

"Wae?" asked Tiffany curiously.

"You forgot?" asked Seunghyun grabbing Tiffany's hand.

"Yahh~~" said Tiffany trying to pull away from Seunghyun's hand

"I will leave you're hand when we reached the park don't worry!" said Seunghyun to Tiffany and then he softly touch Tiffany's nose.

Tiffany was actually very, very shocked by Seunghyun's move today, she doesn't know what's on him? is he sick? is he a special person and many more question inside of Tiffnay's head. But one thing that she realize today is that even Seunghyun is a 'evel person' sometimes, he can become an angel and protect her no matter what.

       When they reached the parking lot Sungmin run towards Tiffany and hug her tightly.

"Unnie!!" greeted Sungmin very happily

"Sungmin ahh!!" Tiffany greeted back to her and then kiss her head.

"I really miss you today! where did you and my brother go?" asked Sungmin excitedly " Did you go to a date today?" asked Sungmin looking at Seunghyun and Tiffany

While the four of them became silent. "Aniyo~~!! we just walk around and eat some ice cream!" explained Tiffany.

"Chincha?! I should have go to you then. because Minho oppa and Yuri unnie are just talking about themsleves.!" said Sungmin sadly.

"OHH! we can do that again!! don't worry!!" said Tiffany to Sungmin trying to cheer her up.

"Why are you two wearing a couple tee?" asked Min ho and Yuri smiling to each other.

"Uhmmm...." said Tiffany tapping Seunghyun's arms

"Ohh cause Me and Tiffany are playing with our ice cream and then our ice cream accidentally  got mess all around us." explained Seunghyun looking at other directions.

"OHHH OKAY!!" said Yuri with a thumbs up.

"Okay then, let's go!" said Seunghyun to all of them.

"Uhmmm.. me and Yuri will just go to the bus station and wait there." said Tiffany to Seunghyun and Minho.

"Minho why don't you go with Yuri again to her to her house and I will go Tiffany to her house.!" suggest Seunghyun to Minho.

"Ohh okay then! Are you okay with that Yuri?" asked Minho to Yuri

"Absolutely!" saud Yuri going towards Minho "Anyeong chinghu! see you tomorrow!" said Yuri grabbing Minho again towards his car

"Yahh!! Yuri- ahh!!" shouted Tiffany to Yuri

"Sungmin go to the car, me and Tiffany will just talk. We will go after you in just a minute okay??" asked Seunghyun to Sungmin.

"Okay Oppa hurry up!!!said Sungmin to Seunghyun.

"Okay!" shouted Seunghyun to Sungmin. When he saw Sungmin go inside the car, she grab Tiffany's wrist and he let her face ,face towards him.

"Yahh!! what now?" asked  Tiffany to Seunghyun angrily.

"I like you Tiffany." said Seunghyun then he slowly kiss Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Woahh long chapter right?? I will try to update again on Friday if I have some free time! Hope you enjoy and PLEASE SUBRIBE NAD COMMENT BELOW!!")