Out Of Reach- Banghim

Random BAP Shorts

 

He's there. Standing in front of me looking all glorious and perfect. He's less than an arm's length away and I can smell him. His wondrous manly scent which conceals sweetness. But I can smell it. Of course I can. I've memorised everything about him and learnt all of his expressions. I love the one with the smile and the gums.
 
His face is lit up with stage lights and the makeup only enhances his already beautiful face. Bouncy locks, plump lips, deep eyes and sculpted jaw. There's a slight trickle of sweat on his forehead already when he turns to us. 
 
"Let's do our best!" he says happily. "Like always!" He smiles at me and my insides melt. That smile is only for me. We say words of encouragement and then check ourselves one last time.
 
"Hyung," I heard the maknae say.
 
I looked towards the giant. His hands were caressing that face and straightening his clothes. I looked at my own hands. Suddenly that arm's length was so far now. 
 
"Good luck, Gukkie hyung," the maknae said. His hands were now in those locks where my hands were supposed to be, staring into those deep brown eyes that had just stared into mine.
 
"Thanks Junhonggie," he replied, and then captured with his what should have been mine, not the boy's. Those soft, tender lips. 
 
"Yah! Himchan, stop day-dreaming! We're up!" Yongguk said.
 
I knew I shouldn't have let me go off with it again. I knew he was out of reach. I knew he would never run to my embrace. He had already fallen into Zelo's. And fallen hard.
 
---
... So many of these are depressing... Sorry~
But thank you for reading! <3<3<3