Babies- Banghim

Random BAP Shorts

 

It was a peaceful Saturday morning in the Bang household. Maybe a bit too peaceful. Himchan was carefully making breakfast for his family, and swore that something must be wrong. It was just too quiet. After he set the plates on the table, he called everyone.
 
"Breakfast!" 
 
Himchan smiled as he heard the pitter-patter of little feet and thumps of larger ones. Yongguk skidded into the kitchen with a one year old Junhong in his arms and a two year old Jongup wobbling beside him. Yongguk gave Himchan a morning kiss and then got the two boys settled in their places and sat down himself, before starting to feed the youngest.
 
Himchan looked down the hall and waited. One... Two...
 
"Daddy!" a little voice called out.
 
Himchan bent down and opened his arms, waiting for his eldest son to run into them. The four year old grabbed hold of Himchan's shirt and buried his face into it. The daddy the boy's hair, hugging him and then picking him up and rocking him back and forth.
 
This was a daily occurrence. Yongguk and Himchan had done everything they could to stop seeing their little boy cry every day, but it all went to waste.
 
"Dae hyung!" 
 
That was the problem. The three year old Youngjae who was glaring at the older boy. Youngjae was a very sweet kid, but he definitely knew what he wanted and would stop at nothing to get it, probably something he picked up from Himchan. Daehyun, however, was very quiet, just like his younger brother Jongup, and only talked when something interested him, after which you couldn't shut the boy up.
 
Himchan took Youngjae's hand and led him to the table where food was waiting.
 
"Eat first Jae, OK?" Himchan asked. Youngjae nodded before clumsily stabbing a bit of pancake.
 
"What's up, little man?" Yongguk asked the familiar question, ruffling Daehyun's hair after Himchan had put him down.
 
"Woungjae didn't wike me weading his books," the eldest son answered quietly. "Woungjae took wem off me and said I can't touch wem anymore."
 
"Youngjae, you need to share with your hyung," Himchan said as he cleaned up the mess Jongup had made. "Good little boys share, and you want to be a good little boy, don't you?"
 
Youngjae nodded. "I am a good little boy!" he protested.
 
"Am I a good boy, Daddy?" Jongup asked, chewing on his fork.
 
"Of course you are, Guppie," Himchan replied, taking the fork away and smiled at the adorable pout gracing the boy's lips.
 
"Appa-pah," baby Junhong mumbled. "Jelly good?" 
 
Yongguk laughed and pinched the baby's chubby cheeks. "Of course you are good, Jelly."
 
Himchan smiled. Nothing more than usual was wrong. His perfect family were happy, and although they may annoy each other at times and drive Himchan up the wall, after which Yongguk has the job of calming the crying kids and pulling Himchan back down with a massage and quick kiss, they were family and that's what family do, and every time Himchan thanked the world for giving him the perfect babies: four little bundles of fluff and a bigger (manlier) baby who could be every bit the kid when he wanted to.
 
---
Not that good, but I needed some Bang family ~~