Tomorrow- DaeJae

Random BAP Shorts

 

You said tomorrow will be the day that we can finally be together, the day that we can hold each other without worrying about anything else. You said that tomorrow we'll finally be able to kiss in front of closed doors, not behind them. You said that tomorrow we can walk everywhere together, holding hands, because that's what couples do. You said tomorrow will be the night where you won't have to leave and return home, that you can stay until the morning, or even later if you felt like it, because you will no longer care what anyone thinks. You said tomorrow we can feed each other in the coffee shop where we met, because everyone will smile at how cute we are and because we don't give a damn. You said that tomorrow we can cook together in one kitchen, instead of two across the city from each other. You said that tomorrow will be the morning when we can say 'good morning' face to face as we wake up, instead of through a phone. You said tomorrow we can cuddle in the morning light and ignore the beeping alarm since we won't have to get up because we will already be wrapped in each other's embrace.
 
You didn't say that tomorrow you will leave me. You didn't say that tomorrow I'll be crying over you. You didn't say that tomorrow you'll surprise me with my favourite flowers, now crumpled up and broken. You didn't say that tomorrow your body will be like those flowers: crumpled and broken. You didn't say that tomorrow you'll be so excited to see me that you won't wait for the lights. You didn't say that tomorrow you'll run across the road, flowers in one hand and the words of accepting parents on your lips. You didn't say that tomorrow you will hide a precious ring in your jacket pocket. You didn't say that tomorrow you'll get knocked down. You didn't say that tomorrow you'll be lying lifeless on a hospital bed.
 
You didn't say that tomorrow will be end, Dae. 
 
And now here is tomorrow. But I'll never get your promises of tomorrow. The weight of your ring you didn't have chance to give me on my finger and your words pressing into my skin:
'Our love will continue even when tomorrow runs out.'
 
---
My personal favourite ~ hope you like it too~<3