Insoles- Jonglo

Random BAP Shorts

 

Being the maknae of the dorm, Zelo had the task of cleaning a different room each week, and today he had the joy of cleaning Jongup's. Jongup's room was fairly tidy, but he often left empty food boxes on the floor and CDs everywhere. The boy grabbed a bin bag and opened the door to his hyung's room and stepped- and face planted the floor.
 
"Ow," Zelo muttered, rubbing his nose. He pulled himself up and looked at what he had fallen over. A shoe box. Zelo grumbled and threw it onto the bed, contents scattering everywhere.
 
What caught Zelo's attention first though, wasn't the contents, but the picture stuck to the inside of the lid. A picture of him and Jongup, a red line from the top of the older's head to the top of his with a number next to it.
 
He picked up one of the many prism shaped foam things and stared at it. It had a number on it. They all did.
 
It took Zelo a minute to figure out that these were in fact insoles, the numbers on them their heights, and the number on the photo the height difference between the two boys. It then took him another minute to realise that these were the cause of the older's sudden unwanted- at least to Zelo- growth spurt.
 
Zelo laughed and picked up the well-worn insoles with the highest numbers on them and stuffed them into his pocket, wanting his small hyung to stay at that perfect hugging height.
 
---
Because the height difference is too big... Poor Jonguppie ~~