Eight

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO~

Sorry for the late update~!

Enjoooy^^

Author POV

 

After all those years of suffering and missing each other; Taeyeon and Jaejoong could unite again.

 

Tayeon was crying once she saw Jaejoong hugged their son so tight.

 

Jae picked Joongki from the earth and carry him on his arms and walked to Taeyeon slowly. Absorbing her beauty. He missed her so much that he tought his body will explode with so much happiness.

 

Taeyeon walked towards him at the same time. When the distance between them is just a metre away, Taeyeon quickly run and threw herself at Jaejoong’s waiting embrace.

 

Dara wiped her tears and smiled at this beautiful scene infront of her eyes. ‘Such a beautiful family..’ Dara tought.

 

“Ji.. Jiyong..” Dara wishpered to herself. “Can I have my own happy ending with you, Just like Taeyeon and Jaejoong?” She wishpered as tears flowing again from her eyes.

 

“A beautiful family with you as my man and me as your woman.” Dara smiled softly. “It’s impossible and delusional maybe, But everyone has their rights to dream right?”

 

 

They’re still on café, since Dara, Jaejoong, Taeyeon and Joongki love the café’s atmosphere.

 

“Are you happy now, Joongki?” Dara asked the little boy with a smile.

 

Joongki nodded eagerly. “Of course noona!” He hugged her. “Thankyou Dara noona, I love you so much!”

 

Dara kissed his forehead and hugged him tighter. “I love you too, Baby..”

 

Jae smiled and his son’s hair. “Joongki, come here to daddy.. Dara noona was sick..” Jae said worriedly. Joongki turned around, jumped off Dara’s lap and hug Jae’s neck. “Sick?” Joongki asked confusedly.

 

“Yeah, sick?” Dara ask Jae with confusion too. “me?”

 

Jae rolled his eyes. “You told me you threw up over and over again since this morning right?”

 

“Uhm, Yeah.. I forgot about that..” Dara shyly said.

 

“We better go to hospital and check her, Jae.” Taeyeon said while rubbing Dara’s back.

 

Dara shook her head. “No need, I felt so much better now. No need to go to hospital, I hate medicine and all..” Dara made a gagging sound, which made Joongki laughed. “Dara noona is sooo cute!” Joongki said while chuckling.

 

Dara smiled back at Joongki. Jae sighed. “Dara, Don’t be stubborn, You looked so pale now..”

 

“Duh Jae, I told you I’m fine!” Dara said. “Aren’t you two missed each other?” Dara asked Jae and Taeyeon. “I don’t want to disturb you two. Just ignore me, I’m fine, really!”

 

Taeyeon smacked her head softly. “You don’t have to worry about that, Dara! Your condition is more important now! Jae, let’s drag her to your hospital.”

 

Jae smiled and take Dara’s hand after he gave Joongki to Taeyeon. “Let’s go, stubborn girl!”

 

Dara pouted. “I’m not stubborn.. I don’t want to go.. urgh..”

 

“Should I carry you, missy?” Jae teasingly said. “Yes, you should, Jae! Just carry her!” Taeyeon shouted behind him while laughing.

 

“Aisht, you two! Fine, fine!” Dara stood up and suddenly, her vision getting blurry. Slowly, Everything goes black as she fainted.

 

Before Dara could reach the floor, Jae run to her and caught her securely into his arms.

 

“Dara!!” Taeyeon yelled with full-panic. “Dara noonaaa!” Joongki trying to let go from his mother’s arms, but Taeyeon held him tight.

 

Jae picked Dara’s up with bridal style. “Taeyeon, Joongki, follow me to my car, we’re going to hospital!” Jae ordered softly as Taeyeon immediately run into his car with Joongki on her arms.

 

 

Dara POV

 

I opened my eyes slowly.

 

“Where am I?” I asked with confusion.

 

“Hospital.”

 

“Oh, Taeyeon..” I said weakly. “What happened?”

 

Taeyeon sighed. “You fainted a while a ago… I told you to not being stubborn..”

 

I looked down. “I’m sorry..”

 

“It’s okay Dara, But we were worried with you…” Taeyeon said softly and hugged me. “Don’t be like that again, arrasso?”

 

“Arrasso Taeyeon umma!” I saluted to her make her laugh.

 

The door burst open revealing a running  Joongki with the-hot-doctor-slash-the-father-Jaejoong behind him.

 

“Noonaa!” Joongki shouted happily as I caught him in my embrace. “Hello baby!”

 

“Are you feeling better now?” Jae asked me worriedly.

 

“Yeah, Thankyou.” I smiled at him. “

 

You’re welcome, I still have to check you up Dara. We haven’t checked your condition yet because you were slee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter