Six

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hellooooo

I'm so kind right! I'll regulary updatee :)

Enjooy!

Author POV

 

Dara held her aching stomach and exited bathroom.

 

“Yah, What happened to you unnie?” Cl frowned and rubbed her back.

 

“I don’t know, I had a stomachache maybe.. ouch..” Dara painfully said and smiled at CL.

 

CL smiled back and continued caressing her back. Minzy handed her a glass of warm water. “Drink it first unnie..”

 

“Thankyou Minzy..”

 

“Do you want to go to hospital Dara? I’m afraid you got food poisoning..” Bom worriedly asked.

 

Dara shook her head. “it’s impossible Bom, I didn’t eat anything strange yesterday.. I ate a same food like you all..” Dara pouted.

 

“Okay Unnie, Maybe not food poisoning, But still, you have to check it to hospital.” CL exclaimed.

 

Dara drank her water in one go. “Ah, No need. Look, It’s okay now..” Dara smiled. “I can’t feel the pain anymore!”

 

“Dara, Don’t be stubborn!” Bom said angrily.

 

“I’m not being stubborn Bommie, But It’s right, The pain is dissapear!” Dara answered.

 

Minzy rolled her eyes. “Whatever Dara unnie! But If you get that stomachache again, Tell us. We’ll you to hospital!”

 

“Aye lady Minzy!” Dara saluted and laugh.

 

 

“Come on Baby, I miss you so much, Come here to meee!” Kiko whined on the phone.

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes. “Shut up Kiko, We’re over. Don’t disturb me anymore.”

 

Jiyong didn’t know how Kiko got his number. He never met her since they went to Japan (a/n : Chapter 1) About last month. The last time Jiyong called Kiko was to told her about his condition and about Dara, To clear the things between him and Kiko.

 

He didn’t lie to Seungri when He said he lost contact with Kiko, when He said He doesn’t care about those es around him anymore.

 

“You’re not fun anymore Baby..” Kiko annoyingly cried over the line.

 

Jiyong puffed his smoke and closed his eyes. “I will hang up now.” He said hoarsely and tiredly.

 

“JIYONG! YAH! Look, Listen to me! What happened to you, really!? You sounded like a zombie!”

 

Jiyong gritted his teeth. “You’re annoying. I told you before, It’s because SHE left me. SHE ING LEFT ME!” Jiyong yelled.

 

“SHE? You meant Dara!? That !? Jiyong, I tought you was joking that time when you told me about you and Her? When you told me you was miserable since she left you?  Since when you care about her, huh!?” Kiko asked angrily.

 

“You called her !? You’re the one who act like now, Kiko! I was a Jerk that time when I said I don’t care with her and all, actually I--”

 

Kiko cut him off. “OH HELL YES I’M A ! YOU TOLD ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN! I’M A , FINE!! JIYONG I LOVE YOU SO ING MUCH! BECAUSE OF YOU I TURNED INTO A COMPLETELY  TRASH!! I—“

 

“SHUT UP KIKO!!” Jiyong cut her back. “YOU DON’T LOVE ME KIKO, YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND ALREADY JUST FORGET ME!”

 

“I LEFT HIM TOO JIYONG! I LEFT HIM TOO BECAUSE I TOUGHT YOU LOVE ME BACK LIKE THE WAY I DO!? I LOVE YOU, YOU ING JERK!!” Kiko cried.

 

“YOU DON’T LOVE ME! YOU’RE JUST CONFUSED RIGHT NOW!”

 

“YES! YES I’M SO CONFUSED!!” Kiko yelled. “AND I REGRETTED IT ALL!  WHEN I LEFT HIM FOR YOU, WHEN I SPENT MY ING TIME WITH YOU!! TELL ME, WHY THE HELL I LEFT MY BOYFRIEND AND CHOOSE YOU? YOU,  SOMEONE WHO NEVER CARE TO ME AND TREAT ME LIKE A ING DOLL! TREAT ME LIKE A ING LEFTOVER AND TRASH!!” she trailed. “YOU’RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FEEL HURT TOO BASTARD!”

 

Jiyong raked his hair frustatedly. Again. He hurt someone again because of his selfishness “Look, I’m sorry Kiko.. I’m sorry I know I’ve been a jerk, But please try to explain your boyfriend about us.. I know, deep inside you love him so much… And I know he still loves you too and wait you to comeback into his arms. So—“

 

“Yes Jiyong, I love him so much. So ing much. But the problem is, I left him already.. I know he won’t forgive me. He will never forgive me..” Kiko said as tears continuously falling. “What should I do now? Tell me. I already left my boyfriend, I ing hurt him. I hurt a nice person like him! I’m too late.”

 

“You’re not too late Kiko. You didn’t hurt him. I know your boyfriend. He has such a warm heart and he was a lovable person.” He trailed. “He loves you Kiko.. He always said that to me whenever we talked. I felt like a if I imagine his happy face when he talks about you. He was my friend and I stole his girlfriend..” (a/n :  Kiko’s boyfriend is Jiyong’s bestfriend. He was Japanese like Kiko)

 

Kiko sniffed. “But.. I.. I hurt him..”

 

“No. It was me. I hurt him, I hurt you, And I hurt Dara. I’m sorry Kiko.. I’m sorry..” Jiyong said as a tear escaped his eyes. “I lost in my lust and I was greedy… I already has Dara on my side, She always support me and all, But I treat her wrong..”

 

“Ji..”

 

“I couldn’t ignore those girls around me including you. I was a beast, I use those girls and dump her after that. I treat them wrong too, Just like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter