Twelve (Epilogue)

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No , I don't know anymore. I'm sorry for being lazy.... last chapter, everyone!!!!!!!! (Bet no one remembers this story... *CRY*)

CHAPTER TWELVE : FINAL CHAPTER

 

“How is my baby?” Dara asked the nurse, hugging her own tummy. “How is... he?”

 

The nurse smiled weakly. “I’m so sorry, miss..”

 

That was the time she felt the world in front of her shattered into pieces.

 

 

Jiyong couldn’t believe his ears, it felt like every words that came from Jaejoong’s mouth was knives on his heart. He felt numb, he felt like dying.

 

“You are... kidding... right?” He brokenly asked, tears pooled on his eyes once again.

 

Jaejoong put his palm around Jiyong’s shoulder. “You may check on her, she might give you violent reaction, but trust me, she actually needs you right now.”

 

Then he found himself right in front of Dara’s room. He doesn’t care anymore, even if she wanted him to dead, he doesn’t care because he needs to see her.

 

He opened the door and found Dara in the bed, looking through the window with her empity eyes.

 

“Dara...” He called softly, reaching out for her shoulder. “Dar—“

 

“I heard it from Bom.” She cut him off, eyes still fixed on the window. “I misunderstood your intention.”

 

He heaved a sigh, “No, Dara, look at me.”

 

“I should’ve listened to you before jumping into conclusion.” She wishpered into thin air. “I messed everything up... I was too blinded with my feelings I forgot that the baby was yours too.”

 

“Dee—“

 

She bit her dry lips. “I’m sorry for messing your life too, Jiyong. I shouldn’t came into your life for the first time... I shouldn’t force you to fall in love with me when I know so damn well that you will never lo—“

 

“Sandara Park.” He said with hard tone. “I don’t want you to jumping into conclusion, again.” He cupped her face, “You didn’t force me or anything, Me, on the first place is already fell in love with you. I’m just so ing dumb because I didn’t realize it sooner.” He held the tears to not fall from his eyes. The woman he loves in front of him is now broken, and he swear to God, he will be the one who fix her now. “Stop blaming yourself, okay, baby?”

 

Once she stared at his deep, broken eyes, she started trembling, and tears started to falling from her eyes. “But... Ji... I... I killed my baby...” she covered . “I killed my little baby....”

 

Jiyong quickly embraced her figure on his arms, he, too, crying with her. “It’s not your fault... it’s all mine...” He tightened his arm around her back. “I... I’m so sorry.... I’m sorry Dara.... I’m sorry.... I know it would be so damn hard for you to forgive all the things i’ve done for you, but I... I regretted it all.. I realized that I... I’m the one who need you the most all along...” he sobbed. “Oh God, what have I done?”

 

She choked on her own tears, “You don’t have to be sorry, Ji... it’s still me who... kill—“

 

He let go of their embrace and cupped her face once again, nose touching. “You didn’t kill our baby, Dara. It’s the fate that gave us another story... listen to me, we’re both at fault here... but, I was still the one who caused you a lot of pain...” He then pulled her head closer, resting her head on his shoulder, he caressed her hair softly. “I do love you, Dara... and I’m sorry for everything....”

 

He then chanted the words repeatedly on her ears, it felt like lullaby, like a mantra for her. She closed her eyes. ‘He loves me...’ She tought, memorizing his sweet whispers on her ears.

 

“Let’s start a new, okay?” He ended, kissing her lips gently. She kissed him back, nodding at his words.

 

Dara and Jiyong, with entwined hands, walked towards the grave of their unborn child.

 

She smiled at the thomb stone in front of her, she crouched down and put the flowers the brought down to the stone. “Mom loves you.”

 

Jiyong crouched down too beside her, hugging her shoulder close to him. “And daddy too. Give our regards to the angel there in heaven.” He smiled, brushing the stone. “And son, please give your daddy strength, okay? Daddy is so damn nervous right now.”

 

She turned to face him. “Strength? Nervous? Ji, what are you talking about?”

 

He grinned at her. “Nothing, let’s go get dinner, shall we?” He put another flowers on the grave. “We will visit you again soon.”

 

The frown on her forehead deepened. “You are weird...”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter