Eleven

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's a little scene from chapter ten! Because I know that you guys are already forgetting this story... :'(

It's my fault anyway... hurr

“DARA!” Jiyong shouted as she run passed him, he was shocked when she turn around and started to run.

 

Why is she suddenly running? He tought.

 

For godsake,

 

He haven’t finished his words yet.

 

‘! She misunderstood!’ Jiyong screamed inside his head.

 

Finally composed himself, He stood up and run towards his open door too, trying to chase the running Dara. “Dara! Stop running! You’re damn pregnant! Stop running!!”

 

Dara take a glance over her shoulder and see Jiyong is running after her too, She fastened her runs and quickly stopped in front of the elevator and punch the button to open the damn elevator.

 

“DARAAAAAA!” Jiyong is calling her continuously, trying to catch her attention. It’s confusing him how a girl like Dara can be such a fast runner in the condition like this. “SANDARA!! STOP RUNNING FOR GODSAKE!!”

 

“Aisht quick, Elevator, quick!!” She growled in so much annoyance. Seeing Jiyong is now way much closer to him, she decided to take the stairs.

 

Jiyong was so relieved when he saw the elevator didn’t open its door for Dara but too his horror, Dara turn her attention to the stairs and quickly run towards it.

 

“DARA!! Don’t take the stairs for sake!! Stop right there!!!” Jiyong shouted again, scared as fck.

 

Ignoring his shouts, Dara took a deep breath before running down the stairs.

 

He is nearly burst into tears again, he is more afraid now. So afraid. He got a bad feeling about this. Pregnant woman and stairs are the worst combination ever.

 

“DA—“

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Jiyong’s words are cut off because of Dara’s loud scream.

 

Hearing her loud scream,It feels like his whole body is numb already,

 

And seeing her body falling to the ground in slow motion, made his already numb body, gone paralyzed.

 

“!! DARAAAAAAA!!” He calls her in his loudest voice, running as fast as he can into her unsconcious body.

 

Running down to the stairs, he met her body and quickly cradle her head into his lap, patting her pale cheeks softly with his fingers. “D.. Dara... Dara please wake up...

 

Got no respons from her, He brushed his face, trying to calm himself down. He needs to calm the down, he have to calm down.

 

He put his palm softly at the back of her head and he felt a little damp on it. She’s bleeding, her head is ing bleeding and he is starting to panic again. “SOMEBODY HELP!!” He shouted and try to wake her up again. “Ba.. Baby, Dara please, stop scaring the hell out of me... wake up, Pleaseee”

 

Jiyong wiped his cold sweats before pressing his palm on her bleeding head, to stop her from bleeding more. “Da.. Dara please wake up baby, Wha—“ His voice caught up on his throat as his gaze fell on between her legs.

 

He felt the whole world now slowly collapse in front of his own eyes.

 

Bloods.

 

Thick, red bloods are flowing freely from her legs.

 

She is pregnant. And now bloods are flowing from her between.

 

‘What does it mean?’ He tought scaredly. ‘She is going to be okay, right? Our child is gonna be okay, right?’

 

Feeling in panic mode, he screamed one more time, calling the security or anyone that could help him. “HELP ME!!!!!!!” He shouted desperately, His arms are already trembling hard. “ANYONE, COME HERE AND HELP ME!”He sound pathetic alright, plus, the tears that has been falling from his eyes, made him more pathetic but he doesn’t care anymore.

 

He needs to save her and his child, He’s going to save their life.

 

“D.. Dara, love, you’re going to be alright.” He hugs her closer to him, giving her his warmth, softly, he gave her forehead a kiss and a peck on her lips. He stared at the little bump on her stomach and it softly. “Baby, You too, You’re going to be okay. Daddy will save you.” He sobbed sadly.

 

***

 

Bom and the others are waiting for Dara anxiously. ‘Where the heck that girl could be’, she tought.

 

RIIIIIIIIING

 

Startled, Bom held her chest. “Whose phone is that!? Damn it.” Bom said angrily.

 

CL looked around and found the source of the ringing sound. She took the phone and give it to Bom. “It’s yours, Unnie.”

 

“Oh.. Really?” She said shyly, making the others rolled their eyes.

 

“Bom, just take it and answer it, maybe it’s Dara.” Jaejoong said, sipping on his coffe to keep him awake, while Taeyeon and Joongki are already sleeping on their room.

 

“Aisht okay.” Bom said grumpily. She stared at the caller I.D and frowned. “Oh, It’s Jiyong. What the hell is he want now?”

 

“Maybe it’s related to Dara, duh Just answer it, can you?” Seunghyun impatiently said. Bom gave him a glare before sliding her tumb on the phone’s screen to answer the damn call.

 

“Hello Jiy—“

 

“Bo.... Bom noona... Thanks God. Thank’s for answering noona...” Jiyong said in the other line with such a weak and sad tone.

 

Bom stared at the people inside the room, looking at them with a confused looks. She pointed at the phone and mouthed; “It’s Jiyong. He seems weird.”

 

“Make it loudspeaker unnie.” Minzy said, holding Bom’s arm. Bom nodded and change it into loudspeaker mode.

 

“What is it Jiyong?”

 

They heard Jiyong’s sobbing sound. “Please.... everyone... come to Seoul National Hospital... I.. I’m here, with Da... Dara... She is...” He sobbed.

 

Feeling alarmed, everyone in the room shouted. “What’s wrong with Dara, Ji!!?” Taeyang asked him, snatching Bom’s phone away from her.

 

“Youngbae? Ple.. please just come here...”

 

“Tell us first what the heck is happening to her. I’m one of the doctor there.” Jaejoong said, joining Taeyang.

 

“She’s... falling from the stairs.... And now... She’s in the emergency room..” Jiyong answered, He doesn’t even know who is he talking to.

 

“Alright Jiyong oppa, we will be there in 5 minutes.” CL said darkly.

 

Then all of them rushed to the parking lot to get their cars.

 

Chapter 11

Eleven

 

“What the hell is going on!?” Bom screamed as she saw Jiyong’s figure leaning weakly at the hospital’s wall.

 

Chaerin ran to his side. “What happened to Dara unnie!?”

 

Jiyong turned to the source of the sounds. He stared at them with his painful eyes. He looked so lost, so devastated. “She... Dara... She... fell from the damn... stairs.”

 

“. How the hell did that happen, Ji?” Seunghyun asked. “She’s ing pregnant Ji.”

 

He nodded. “I know it... I knew that she’s pregnant.” He wiped off the continuous tears from his eyes. “I... I chased her... Because she ran away from me... I chased her and... happened. I... I never meant to—“

 

“YOU CHASED HER!?” Seungri was fuming red, He was angry, so angry he tought he could kill a person. “Hyung! You chased a pregnant woman until she fell from the stairs?”

 

“I... I didn’t mean it... She ran away and I got this feeling that I had to explain everything... I had to chase her and I did... I’m sorry...”

 

Minzy sighed, she frustatingly raked her hair. “Oppa, mind to tell us, why did she ran away from you? There must be a reason, right?”

 

Once again, Jiyong nodded weakly. “She misunderstood my words...” He balled his fist until it turned white. “Once she told me that she is pregnant... I... I asked her... Who was the father of her child...”

 

“WHAT!? YOU BASTARD!!” Bom shouted on top of her lungs. She slapped his cheek. “Who do you think she is!? Ji, There's no other guy in her world except you!"

Jiyong gritted his teeth to stop his crying mess but it still didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter