Lies

What is Happening to Me?

okay this is another short update! im so sorry i have been so busy lately. please forgive me.


CL looked to Seohyun and then towards a couple that she could tell were Esme and Jessica, “i don't know what’s going to happen tonight..I'm sorry i had to pull you away from Hyoyeon.” Seohyun shook her head, “i added to this.. we have to fix this or else everything will crumble into something worse.”

      Seohyun and CL approached the couple, Seohyun wrapped her arm around Jessica's waist as CL held onto Esme's hand. "Just go with the flow..." CL said looking to Jessica as they walked towards CL's car. Bom stood unwavered, pissed off even. She kept staring at her phone in case CL would call again until she watched the two couples approach. "Hi bommie unnie", Esme's voice rang out startling her.

        "Oh.. It's you.. What the hell do you think you are doing to Chae?!" Bom blurted out until she saw CL next to her holding her hand tight. "Bommie I wish I could tell you everything but no I'm not cheating on anyone.. Chae told me you thought I was cheating on her with Jessica. She also told me that the rest of the girls were here so I dropped her off before meeting up with Chae," Esme said as she wrapped her arms around CL's waist. Seo pulled Jessica closer, "yeah.. Jess and I are together." Jessica looked up at Seohyun with eyes spread open, but she realized the situation and nestled her head into Seo's chest.

      Bom looked at the couples in front of her, "so Esme I expect you to stay with Chae the rest of the night then?" Esme looked down to give CL a kiss on top of her head and squeezed CL tighter, "uh.. Yeah.. Let me go say hi to the rest of the girls first.. I'll bring Chae with me.if that's okay?" Bom nodded as the two couples walked off.

"Seobaby!! Why did you say that!!" Jessica said with pink cheeks as they were far enough away to talk. The other 3 laughed as Esme spoke, "omo.. Babe? You want to be with Seobaby? you can trade me for her." Jessica pouted still holding onto Seohyun, "she is more spontaneous than you anyway."

      Esme smiled and tickled her girlfriend before running away with CL on her back. Jessica screamed her usual dolphin scream and jumped onto the maknae,"you are the worst girlfriend!!!!" Seohyun struggled to catch up to Esme and CL who seemed to disappear. "YAH! Unnie!! How does Esme carry you?!" Seohyun groaned as she continued to run after them.

     Sunny and Hyoyeon decided to sit not too far away from where CL and Seohyun let her go. Sunny was playing her DS as Hyoyeon made lines in the dirt. "If Esme is here.. Why didn't she tell us she was coming..? Well maybe she didn't have to tell us because it was for them.. I don't know.." Hyoyeon thought to herself as she sighed. Sunny looked over to Hyo, "yah! Hyo.. Why so down? I tried my best to get you with her.." Hyo smiled, " I know you did and I'm thankful for that." Sunny tried to show some aegyo, "don't be so sad Hyoyeonieee~" Hyo shook her head, "no don't do that..." Right as she said those words she saw blonde hair flowing and Esme running. Then Jessica's familiar dolphin scream and, "you are the worst girlfriend!!" With Seobaby carrying Jessica running after the speedy couple.

    Sunny looked to hyoyeon, "what is going on..?" Hyo shook her head, "my last chance to be with her is what's going on..." Sunny looked down and back to Hyo, "I don't think there is much time Hyoraengi..." Hyo stood up and jogged to find Jessica and seohyun laying on the ground holding each other. "Sorry unnie I couldn't catch her.." Seohyun said while gasping for air. Jessica turned and kissed the maknae's cheek, "it's okay Seobaby.. You did a lot of work. We'll catch them later." Hyo watched the two stare up into the sky as she slowly made her way around them so they wouldn't notice. "Are they already together? What are those two doing..?" Hyoyeon asked herself as she continued to jog towards the next couple.

    CL was in Esme's lap resting her head back into her shoulder. Hyo didn't know if she should approach so she waited patiently. Esme held onto CL whispering something Hyo couldn't pick up.

     "Jess and I are together now Chae.. But I don't know what to do with Hyo. I told her I loved her too.. I love them both.. I even beat myself this morning before Hyo woke up," Esme whispered to CL. "I feel like you shouldn't have did that to Jess if you still don't understand your feelings. It's unfair to the both of them. Especially to your fake girlfriend here. What if someone finds out that you two are together.. Bom already caught you two that we had to pretend that Seo was her girlfriend. Actually Seo didn't have to do that but it made it more believable... " CL whispered back, "I mean look at the stars up there.. Find someone who can be your star and won't make you doubt your feelings for them. You know they are the right one for you." Esme chuckled as she said, "the only person who I know my full feelings for without doubt is..you. You are my best friend Chae. You have to promise me once this thing between us is over you won't stop being my best friend." CL smiled and turned around to hug her tight, "this is too cheesy Esme.." Esme shook her head, "not just yet.." She took CL's hand and slipped a ring on her finger, "you have to promise me now.. No matter how cheesy this is.. That we will always keep contact with each other... no matter what happens."

    CL looked down at her right ring finger, "what kind of ring is this...? What are you saying Esme? You know how many girls are crying over you?" Esme nodded, "it's a ring I promised to give to the person I don't want to lose. Especially if it fit perfectly, and look at that. It fits exactly right.. I'm not asking you to be my girlfriend.. I mean you are technically already but it's me asking to be in your life as long as you keep that on. I'll help you with anything. How about you and Dara? How are things going?" CL shook her head and hugged Esme tight, "you are the best friend I could ever have.."

   Hyoyeon listened in on Esme giving her a ring,she decided not to approach their moment and continued down the river instead. She teared up at the thought of losing Esme especially once she had to leave. "HYO!!!" A tired Sunny came from behind. Hyo smiled as the short girl approached next to her, "so how did it go?" Hyo shook her head, "we didn't talk, instead I watched her make promises to her best friend... They were quite sweet." Sunny looked at her confused, "lets talk to her tomorrow then..?" Hyo nodded as she held onto Sunny's hand tight.

       Seohyun looked to her unnie as their conversation died down into a mere silence, "unnie.. I'm really sorry for saying that." Jessica smiled and turned to seohyun, "it's okay Seobaby. I know you did it to help and you have done a lot for me. This just adds to it." Seo nodded as she held onto Jessica, "well.. I don't know unnie.. You wouldn't have to ask twice for help. Ill help you right away. I guess you're staying with me for the rest of the night anyway... I wonder what those two are up to." Jessica giggled, "all I know is. It's something not good." Seohyun nodded as she got up and held her hand out, “lets find the others.”

      CL got up and turned around to help Esme up but she just saw Esme lying on the floor still looking up at the stars. "Ez.. We have to still get to the other girls..." CL quietly demanded. "I know Chae... I'm just thinking about everything that happened today.. And it leading up to Jess and.. Then this.." Esme softly replied standing up. CL looked to her up and down, "did you two...." Esme began to blush and held onto CL's hand, "ani ani! Don't touch my hand!!!" Esme giggled, "oh come on I took a shower and I cleaned dishes after..." CL gave up as Esme wrapped her arm around her waist, "just remind me not to eat at your apartment." Esme smirked, "so does that mean I'm going over your place tonight?" CL smiled and pushed into her best friend, "I guess so.."

      The two walked hand in hand approaching the short blondes. Esme smiled and hugged Hyo quickly picking her up, "Yahh! Hyo! I haven't picked you up like this in a long time!" Hyo landed back on her feet and turned around to see the girl she wanted to talk to, "E-Esme..." She pushed in for another hug as CL gave Esme the stare. Esme let go and ducked her head, "I...hmm.. Chae.." CL grabbed onto Hyo's hand and pulled her away with her, "Sunny-ah!! Take care of my best friend for me while I talk to Hyo?" Sunny shrugged and pulled Esme back to the group.

      "Hyo..." CL started as she finally turned around to look at the shorter blonde in the face. "CL what's going on? Why did you pull me away?" Hyo asked still staring at the hand that was holding hers, she stared at the ring. It's beautiful design with diamonds glistening on each side. CL looked down and took a deep breath, "I'm here because I know Esme is scared, she doesn't show it. She is though. She has done so much for me and it's time I give back even if she has no idea I'm doing this.." Hyo continued to look at CL confused, "mmm.. Okay.. I still don't understand... Beautiful ring she gave you by the way... I was listening to your conversation. I know I wasn't supposed to but you two are lovely together so.."

Hyo turned away until she felt arms around her waist. "Hyo... No.. If you listened. Then you would know that she did it for our friendship. To know that she... Will soon leave.." CL tried to continue but realized she really was going to lose her best friend not just as a fake lover but from her life because of the stupid lies, she understood right then how much Esme meant to her and she began to tear up, "Hyo I want to tell you to never give up on her.. I really do.. But she doesn't know any better. She is younger than all of us..you know... I never realized how much younger she is than me until now.. But Hyo..I don't want you to get heart broken or feel left out because of my dumb best friend's feelings for both you and Jessica.. I guess all I'm trying to say is.. I don't think she will fully make her mind.. And she will be leaving.. And I..I'm so sorry for everything.." Hyo turned around and wiped CL's tears, "why are you sorry for what's happening between us..?" CL shook her head and pulled Hyo closer, "because most of this is all my fault.. I got you in the hospital, I sort of got Jessica to not give up on Esme and which lead to this.. And I'm so sorry Hyo..so sorry.."

    Esme was dragged until she saw Seohyun, Jessica, Sooyoung, Yuri and Yona all staring at Tiffany and Taeyeon. "Yah! What are you guys doing?!" Esme called out as the girls started whispering to each other. Yuri turned around, "nothingggg." Then she turned back around until all the girls looked up and faced her, "ESME!!! Yah!! Happy late birthday again!!" Tiffany and Taeyeon walked back to see what all the fuss was about causing the five girls to pout because they couldn't play their prank. Tiffany half smiled and hugged Esme whispering into her ear, "we really need to talk..." Esme nodded, "of course unnie.. Any time."

     Hyo looked the girl in the eyes and smiled, "you know how much you remind me of an older version of her..? You pour your heart out with everything you say, you're both so deep but keep such a tough exterior.. I could even say that you two were sisters. Or maybe soulmates." CL choked at her last comment, "Hyo I told you.. We're not like that." Hyo shook her head, "you're both stubborn too..I know she loves me. I know that there may be something between her and Jessica. But all I know is I can't give up on my heart..." CL held onto Hyo tight, "it's my turn to help you..." Hyo looked up at her, "how..?" CL wrapped her arms around the smaller girl's shoulders and put her hand in her pocket as they walked towards the girls, "you're going to have a nice long talk with Jess about everything you two want to do.." Hyo tried to pull away making CL chuckle, "mm mm.. You can talk tomorrow. I'll take Esme for the day. Good luck . Hyoyeon hwaiting." CL pushed her into the crowd of girls and winked as she found Esme.

   Esme saw CL approach and grabbed onto the older girl's waist, "sorry guys I have to get going." She then looked to Tiffany and gave her a nod about having coffee tomorrow. Tiffany smiled and snuggled into Taeyeon's embrace. The rest of the girls chimed in except Hyo and Jessica, "bye you two!"

  CL played with the ring on her finger, "Ezzy.. This ring feels weird.." Esme pushed out her bottom lip and looked at CL, "wae?" CL looked up at her then back to the ring, "it just.. It reminds me that you won't always be here and I hate that feeling.." Esme chuckled, "then remember when you see that ring that I will always be with you, cheering you on." CL smacked Esme, " there you go being cheesy again, I told the girls to talk and that I'd keep you tomorrow." Esme stopped and frowned. "What you don't want them to talk things out?OH NO!!! you don't want to be with me?" CL asked looking up at Esme. "It's not that... I just accepted to go get coffee with Tiff because she said she really needs to talk to me," Esme said and looked down to CL, "that means I won't be with you all day...mianhe" CL laughed and put her knuckles to Esme's forehead, "that's fine just don't talk to Jess or Hyo. You need to give them space, and it sounds more like you're in trouble." Esme nodded and quietly replied, "I know.. I'm scared Chae... "

     Minzy pointed out into the dark night, "the love birds.." Bom got up and brushed her pants off, "good.. I thought I was going to have to beat up Esme.." Minzy stared at Bom, "what did you say unnie?" Bom ignored Minzy's question and walked to her car. Minzy looked to Dara, "what's wrong with Bommie unnie?" Dara shrugged and walked off to the car gloomily. "What is with all the unnies tonight...?" Minzy's thought as she cleaned up bringing the stuff to the car.

     "MINJII-AHHHHH!!" Esme called out running towards Minzy. "YAHHH Esme!!!" Minzy replied back smiling wide. Esme scooped up the stuff from her hands and walked towards Bom's car with all the stuff, "I'll take that." Minzy shook her head and saw CL already standing next to her, "yah! Unnie you scared me! Your girlfriend is up there." CL laughed and hugged Minzy, "I know. I'm sorry for scaring you Minzy."

     Esme stuck her head in the car, "psst. Favorite unnie, could you open the trunk?" Bom rolled her eyes and opened the trunk . Esme neatly tucked the stuff inside and closed the trunk door before walking back to the driver's seat, "drive safe unnie.. I'll see you at home." Bom looked up at her before starting the car, "home..?" Esme nodded. "You are gonna kiss her with the same lips you kissed that girl..?" Bom asked causing Esme to step away from the car. "Unnie.. I haven't-" Esme said only getting cut off by Bom backing the car out of the lot.

  Esme sighed as she walked to her car, CL rolled down her window and watched Esme start up her car. "Hey.. It's okay best.. " CL said before backing up. Esme chuckled, "I don't think so, I'm the worst girlfriend. I'm cheating on you." CL shook her head and smirked, "you just owe me big time." Esme nervously backed up, "I don't like the sound of that." CL laughed, "you shouldn't." Right as those words left the engine revved and the car zoomed out of the lot leaving Esme's mouth dry with a sly smile across her face.

   Esme's seat began to vibrate and a text from both Jessica and Hyo came up. She decided not to open them, she really wanted to listen to CL's advice so giving them both space and not reading the texts would be the best thing.

    Before she knew it she was at the 2ne1 dorm, it being her first time there she slowly approached a similar car and peered in to see CL picking up her stuff at her seat and smiling once she saw the ring on her finger. Esme couldn't help but smile too and she opened the door for her, "good evening, love." CL looked up surprised, "YAH!! Not so cheesy! What did I say about that?" Esme smiled and held onto her hand, "can't I have fun too?" CL smirked and replied sarcastically, "no. You aren't allowed to."

    The two entered a separate apartment and Esme looked at her confused, "uh.. Chae.." CL already knew the question and answered right away, "we have two apartments, Bom and Minzy share one and.. I share with Dara..." Esme nodded and squeezed CL's hand, "where is she..?" CL shook her head, "I'm sure she is with Bom because I brought you home.."

  Esme ran to a room with a small couch area and spread herself out, "I didn't really bring anything.. I didn't expect any of tonight's events to happen." CL entered the room in an oversized shirt and shorts with her long hair flowing, "well.. I didn't expect to have company either." Esme pulled her jacket off and used it as a pillow, "I feel like a comfortable hobo..." CL smiled and threw shorts and a top at her, "I know I'm shorter than you but my biggest clothes should fit." Esme opened one eye, "are you calling me fat? My love? Will you love me even if I am fat?" CL chuckled, "I love you now, don't I?" Esme pouted, "you , Chae." CL walked back into her room and came back out with her phone.

   "The girls want us to come over, want to go?" CL asked as she put on a pair of sweats. Esme shrugged, "why not?" CL poked Esme in the forehead, "remember we're a couple to them!" Esme smiled wide, "yeah yeah. I have been practicing all night. Let's go!" CL smiled following the girl out the door before locking it. "I'm really going to miss her..too bad everything up until now about us are all lies.. If only I announced to the world that she was my best friend.. No my sister.. I wouldn't have to lose her" CL thought as she turned the key.

 


GAHHHH! guys just think of this as a preview. i have decided to write another one later today. im sincerely sorry. i love my readers. always.
comment.subscribe. yell at me.
-Kai