Chapter 5.1

Love Dust

 

Like dust love lingers in the corners of my heart
I clean the traces of my love, even your scent that fills the room
 
 

 

When Hyukjae enters the room, he’s immediately greeted by a guy who is rather expectant on seeing him. He gives him a small smile before gesturing him to sit. Hyukjae do so and stare blankly at him, not even smiling or anything. Somehow, he just wants this to end so he could hide somewhere, some place where he could hide himself from any one.

 

“What do you want?”

“Aren’t you so eager Hyukjae? We haven’t seen each other for years and you—“

Siwon

The latter only grins before standing up to sit in front of Hyukjae. Siwon stares at him eye to eye before smirking, making Hyukjae to glare back at him. Siwon is still the same; that Mr. Perfect who is best at everything that he even captured the heart of the one he loves.

 

 “Why do you treat me like this? As I remember, you keep on smiling when you’re talking to him

“So you were watching all this time”

“You know I always look after my belongings but anyway, I thought Kyu sent a letter for me?”

 

Hyukjae gave a crumpled paper to him which he end up throwing towards Siwon, The other only smile before grabbing it, hiding it in his chest pocket, then all of a sudden, his expression change making a dark aura around them.
 

 

“You know, Donghae have been remembering things lately and I get tired of saying it just his hallucinations so I want you to…”

“What?”

“Just what you should do”

 

Siwon says as he plastered another fake smile on his face while Hyukjae have to bit his lips, trying hard not to punch the hell out of the other.

 

--

 

Hyukjae slowly enter a room. It is large room covered with hues of blue and in the middle of it, lays Donghae. The other has his eyes shut; sleeping peacefully and he couldn’t help but to admire his innocent face. Years back then, just like this, he would watch the brunette until he fell asleep. Every time he would be together with him, they’re so close that no one could separate them but that’s what he thought.

Because everything had changed

 

--

 

Donghae holds Hyukjae’s hand, making him to face him. Hyukjae sees his best friend crying once again and his heart keeps on throbbing. Once again he have to say a lie to him; a lie that is quite obvious already that Donghae stop on believing at it.

 

“Hae let go, I’m getting late for my dance practice and I—“

“Don’t lie to me!”

“I’m saying the truth Hae. I’m just busy but we’ll hang out soon”

 

“Soon? How many times do you have to say that? I keep on asking, waiting and hoping that at least you could stay a little bit with me!”


Hyukjae tries his best to smile that only make Donghae to cry more. The brunette snuggles on the other’s chest, crying his heart all out but instead of feeling Hyukjae’s arm around him, he only pats him on the head. Donghae let go of him and Hyukjae’s heart torn apart somehow.

“I already know why you’re like that to me Hyukkie”

“What do you mean?”

“You love me don’t you? You hate it when I go with Siwon right? When I talk about him being perfect? It hurts you to know that I like him and not you right?”

“If I say yes, what will you do?”


--

 

 

A/N:

The 2nd part of the last chapter will be post soon!
I need to clear many things about their past T^T
Next chapter will be another EunHae meeting
But it won't be fluffy /hides/

thanKYU for reading^^
And please do leave a comment :D

--heechan27