Chapter 1

Love Dust


 I guess I need to erase all the traces of my love for you

 Your picture, the teacups we shared all remain without an owner

 All these things that is meaningless with just memories and my longing
 


 

 

Clattering of bottles, rustle of boxes with a couple of coughs welcomes Kyuhyun as he enters the café. He flaps away the dust, walking to the certain blonde he had been looking for and under the large cartons he gets to see that struggling monkey.

Of course, he laughs for a bit first before he helps the other to stand who looks at him menacingly. The older hits Kyuhyun’s head which makes the brat to grown even though it doesn’t really hurt.


“Hey Hyuk, what are you doing with all of these? Are going to fix the shop or…?”


Hyukjae sadly smiles as he shove him an empty box and a tape. As the other sees the painful figure of his friend, he already knows the reason why, so to not hurt the other, he just quietly helps him on packing up.

It’s always like this anyway; if that Siwon would see them then they have to move away until the both of them couldn’t be found anymore. For that reason, Kyuhyun loathes Siwon and that guy who caused all of this. Remembering the past, he couldn’t help but to grasp the bottle he’s holding, causing it to break a bit.

Hearing the cracking sound, Hyukjae looks behind him, now seeing the younger’s hand bleeding. He quickly removes the bottle away then the blood that is seeping on the other's skin. Fortunately, it’s just a small cut but still he heaves a sigh, looking at the guy in front of him worriedly.

 

“Kyuhyun you better be careful next time—“


Yet before he could finish his sentence, Kyuhyun slap him on the face, staining his cheeks with the blood from the latter’s hand. Then again, he sighs only making Kyuhyun to grit his teeth in anger.


“Aren’t you tired of this? Aren’t you tired of running away?”

“I’m totally fine with this.”

“No, you’re not because you’re a coward! You’re scared of Siwon! You scared of—“

 

Kyuhyun stops. He couldn’t bare the pitiful look of the older; that eyes that yell of dying. It’s awful. It’s sick. It’s painful. For years, those eyes would stare at him; it’s always like that since then and it’s because of that someone, that someone he would always hate yet… that someone Hyukjae will always love.


He’s here few hours ago”
 

Hyukjae suddenly talks, his lips start to stretch a bit to smile but later on it turn as a grimace. Kyuhyun frowns as he observes the other’s behavior but when Hyukjae turn his head to him, once again meeting those lifeless eyes, his hearts ache.
 

“He said I am the best coffee maker, he said I’m a good person and he said that… my name sounds familiar


He could see the other almost crying but he gasps when he smiled. The smile now is real but for some reasons, it only hurts him more.
 

“And you know what? He told me that I should ask for his name so I…”

“W-what did you say?”


With a smiling face, Hyukjae then again mutters…
 

“Nothing... because his boyfriend came and... he hugs him… so I just stare… but actually I…”


When a tear starts to flow, Kyuhyun immediately embrace Hyukjae, comforting him as what he always do. The latter cries on his shoulders and Kyuhyun couldn’t do anything but to just let him yet with every cries he hears from him, it only makes his heart to clench.
 

“Kyuhyun… it hurts

 

 

 


 

A/N:

Next updates will be thrice longer as this but IDK when to update so... /runs/
This will only have 5 chapters so yeah~
But comments may help me to update again *winks*
LOL thanKYU for reading^^

--heechan27