Chapter 4

Love Dust
 
 
When I touch them I cry, when I see them my heart bruises
It’s painful knowing there’s so many traces of you left
That’ll remain as sorrowful memories
 

 

One by one, Hyukjae throws the pictures to the fire. Every memory of his past burns, vanishing, turning to ashes. He watches every bit of it, all those moments they shared; the happiness, the heart aches, now fading. He wants to forget everything, everything about Donghae. He felt tired of hoping, waiting and wishing to be with him. It’s just too pathetic. For all these years he has been chained by his love for him; an unrequited love that destroyed their friendship, their hearts, and their lives.

As he throws the last piece of memory together with the feelings in his heart, he hopes everything will be all right. Just like when he hasn’t met the Donghae, when hasn’t accidentally bump at him or when he bought him an ice cream. All he wants right now is a life where that little brunette never exists.

Yet heavens didn’t hear his silent cries since every time he closes and open his eyes, all he could see is the latter. They said that time heals everything but all this time, after those years he couldn’t let go of him. He feels restless; his mind tells him to give up but his heart won’t do. Hyukjae then again kneel on the floor and cry his heart all out.

 

“You look stupid you know that?”

 

He heard Kyuhyun yells behind him but he still couldn’t stop himself on crying. It’s just like all he can do is to cry. Then he feels arms pulling him up, making him to stand on his feet. After that, Kyuhyun throws a towel on his face, drying his face harshly. It kind of hurts but keep quiet since he at least feel contented for having his friend beside him.
 


“Didn’t I tell you not to let me see you like this? You make me sick okay so stop sobbing you crybaby!”

“I’m sorr—“

 

But before he could even apologize, Kyuhyun already shove a towel in his mouth. He then remembers that the younger really hates it when he keeps on saying sorry so he just decided to shut up.
 

“Now, get yourself presentably since we have to go somewhere.”

“But aren’t we suppose to go to the countryside tomorrow?”

“No, just get dress and we’re getting late!”

 

Kyuhyun then pushed him towards his room, leaving him no choice but to do what he told him to. After minutes of dressing up, he gets to see the other waiting for him on the living room. Kyuhyun then stands up and stretch his arms, giving him some papers but Hyukjae still accepts this.

 

“What is this?”

“A letter from me, give it to Siwon when you got there.”

“W-wait, what? Siwon? What do you mean? And aren’t you going with me?”


“You know I can’t right? So go now and—“

 


Hyukjae then push Kyuhyun’s arms away and glare at him. He feel confuse, angry and betrayed right now. Why is Kyuhyun doing this to him? His only friend making him to go and meet that guy when he knows it’ll hurt him. He gritted his teeth as he find the answer in the other’s eyes but Kyuhyun only look down, afraid of staring at him.

 

“Why should I go and meet that man? You know how much it hurts me just by hearing his name? How could you do this to me Kyuhyun? For all the people you… I trusted you!”

“I know that but you have to go and talk to him!”

“About what? What is left to be talk about when he already takes everything from me?”

“He wants to talk to you about Donghae.”



Hyukjae’s mouth shut after that. His hands keep on trembling by remembering him again and he hates Kyuhyun for making him this hopeless again and when the younger open his mouth to talk, he feel somehow scared.

 

“He thinks Donghae is starting to remember now”

 

 


 

A/N:


Why I am still here T^T
Anyway, I just want to say that
Either I extend this or I'll make another sequel
Also, I feel bad for making Hyuk cry too much
Sorry Myeolchi~

thanKYU for reading^^

--heechan27

 

Let's pretend that I'm out for months and not 3 days okay? LOL