Chapter 2

Love Dust

 When I touch them I cry, when I see them my heart bruises

 Now I erase the traces of you, to bury them as sorrowful memories
 


 

“Are you sure you can go alone?”

“It’s okay Siwon, I know you’re busy so… please?”


Donghae shows off his puppy eyes to his boyfriend, making the other to sigh defeated. He squeals in happiness and peck his cheeks before running out of their house. Yes, they do live together for years already and his life is just perfect than he could ever imagine. Just by the fact of being together with your first love is really like a dream.

He just feels complete.

And now he’s going to have a taste of that strawberry coffee again, he can’t help to think how lucky he is. As he walks to the familiar paths he once took few days ago he finds himself being excited. The feeling of eagerness in his heart is almost exhausting that he almost couldn’t walk, his mood just up into the sky and he didn’t know but smiling is now natural for him.

Few steps more and he could already see the coffee shop and he noticed that his feet is already running towards it. He happily steps in front of the door, peaking for his favorite coffee maker, yelling his name as loud as he can.

 

“Hyukjae! Hyukjae! Lee Hyukjae!”
 

He didn’t know why but calling his name is almost like a normal thing to him; every syllable will just fit in his mouth that he almost thinks he’s singing. Was it because his name is familiar? Maybe yes or maybe he’s just too fond of him? He didn’t know but he still calls him yet the guy didn’t show up.

Then he looks on the sides, catching a glimpse of a notice saying: ‘For Sale’.

Just in a blink of an eye, his mood just hit its lowest point. Donghae didn’t feel this dejected before. He is all excited to get a taste of his coffee again but then he’ll just find out that the shop is already gone. He doesn’t even know how to contact the other, all he has is his name and that’s it. Donghae then mentally hits himself when he suddenly realize something.

 

“I didn’t even introduce myself last time!”
 

If Siwon didn’t arrive that time then he could have said his name.  Now, Donghae isn’t really in a good mood. He doesn’t know how to spend his day already and he already forgot his craving for coffees. He annoyingly kicks his feet as he walk while thinking how rude Hyukjae for closing the shop all of a sudden.

Then reality hits him, maybe they wouldn’t be meeting ever again. He’ll never get to taste his favorite drink yet he’s more upset to know that Hyukjae is probably gone forever. Why? He himself doesn’t know.

Donghae decided to just stroll around the city but inside him, he still hopes on meeting the other. His eyes would look around every time causing him to trip a few times. And even if it sounds impossible, he catch a glimpse of a blonde hair, his stomach curls in anxiousness. Was it him? He needs to find out.

The other is in the opposite side of the street and Donghae taps his foot as wait for the traffic light to turn green. When it did, he immediately walks to the other side; his eyes keep on searching for the latter. People pass by and he keeps on searching that he didn’t know the time is almost up.

A car horns at him that made him look at his side, seeing it running into him. He’s supposed to go away but then a certain image flash in his mind making his foot to be rooted on the road. He keeps on remembering things that he don’t even know and when the car is already close, he just close his eyes, already expecting for it to him him.

Yet suddenly he felt a hand pulling him, making to embrace that certain someone.

 

--

 

Hyukjae finds himself staring at the other side of the road. There he sees, his first love standing among the crowd. For a moment he’s happy yet sadness turn over quickly, pain consume him once again. Then he stares at him for the last time before he’ll go when in a second, their eyes meet, his heart making those noisy sounds again.

Time stops and all he just see is him—his eyes capture him again and again.

Then the time is once back again on it’s rhythm, people start to pass by and he have to walk back, afraid to meet him. He shouldn’t let the other see him again or the other way around since it’ll only be harder for him to move on.

With little steps he walks back, turning around from the guy he wish to be with. Every steps is just too hard for him to take but he have to, he don’t really have a choice anyway. Then he heard a ruckus at his back making to turn around and a part of his heart died on what he saw.

There is he, standing on the middle of the road who is absently watching the car which is about to him. A memory then flashes back—that painful memory of his past.

 

Donghae…”


He absentmindedly mutters his name, that name he dares to forget for years. Hyukjae runs to him but before he could even go closer, a man already save him, embracing him in his arms.

It is Siwon.

The scene could only make him to feel more pain but he laughs somehow. He laugh on how idiotic he is for thinking Donghae needed him, that he can protect him, and that he have the rights to be closer to him.

Painfully, he turns back, closing his eyes as the image of the two won’t leave him. And with a tear that falls from his eyes, he already made his decision.

He will leave Donghae.

 

 


 

A/N:

T^T Why am I being affected by my own fic?
A part of their past will be revealed next!
So sorry if you're still confuse... and yeah~
Please do comment :D
thanKYU for reading^^

--heechan27