Chapter 7

Werewolf Vs. Vampire?

Damn it.

Damn it!

I'm such an idiot. I just messed up the one chance I had with her. I don't know what to do. Should I talk to Luhan and Xiumin? They talk to the princess more often then me. I sighed and asked the rainbow hair colored guy to follow me. I think his name was Sehun? I scratched my head and just walked out.

I went to find Xiumin and Luhan. When I found them I told them my thoughts and feelings. They told me to not really rush things. They said to not be to harsh on Soo Jae. I went to go find where Soo Jae went. I looked everywhere. After a while of searching I heard her laugh. It was coming from the back part of the castle. When I went to see her she was there.......but with Kai.....He was making her laugh. 

Something she rarely did when I was around. How can he make her laugh while I couldn't all this time? I felt jealous for the first time in my life. I felt like I was broken. She wasn't with Kai but she wasn't with me either. I can't help it! I makes me so pissed that she is with a another guy that isn't me. I went back to the practice room. I saw Sehun had stayed there and not followed me also that Kai had now reappeared and was there siting next to Sehun telling him something. 

I left and went to her room's door. I knocked and waited for her to answer the door. 

"Who is it?" Soo Jae asked.

"Me, Tao gege." I said

"Come in, wait hang on." she said, I hear her throw something in her room. Then she opened the door.

"W..What was that noise?" I asked her.

"Ah nothing it's just a shoes that was out of it's place. Nothing more." She said, I still not believing why he had thrown something in her room.

"Okay as you say. Look I'm-…" I got cut off by her

"It's fine don't worry about that I'm fine. Come on let's go keep on eye on the weres…we don't know what they might be up to" she said, as she pushed me out of her room while walking ahead of me now.

I just stared at her for a minute. Something about her is off. She is too jumpy with things…also she doesn't make eye contact with me. I mean did I really hurt her that much she can't look at me in the eye? The more I think of this, the more sad I get. 

"Are you sure you are fine? Look I know I meased-"

"I said it's fine so it's fine don't worry."

"Okay then....Well let's go down stairs have to watch over them still. You know the weres."

"Yea I know. Let's go." she closed the door and walked down to dinning hall, where everyone had gathered around to eat.

I barely even remembered it was dinner time. I was too busy worrying and searching for Soo Jae. I sighed and walked down to the dinning hall after her. Most everyone had already sat at the table only Luhan and Lay were missing. I sat in my usual seat staying quiet for the most part. Everyone had finally arrived and we began to eat.

The dinner was overall very quiet. For one we had stranger or visitors over and for two things with Soo Jae weren't good. I just ate silently and left once I had finished. No one questioned me or anything. I went up to my room and stayed in there reading a book and listening to some music. After a while Iwent to shower and went down stairs to check on everyone. I looked around but no one was there. I went back up stairs and walked around there. I bumped into Chen while I was walking and talked to him for a bit before I went back to my room. 

I stayed in my room a while more until we got called down for a meeting. I got up and went down stairs to see what it was about. The king spoke to us about how he wanted us to be very careful about the princess. He said it felt a bit strange to walk into her room a while ago. I guess it wasn't just me who felt that way? So something for sure is going on if I am not the only one who picked up on that. All of us said we understood and returned to whatever it was we were doing. 

I walked passed by Soo Jae's room and saw through the crack of her room door that she was packing something. I stepped a bit closer and saw it was clothes. I moved back and though for a minute. Soo Jae is going to go somewhere and stay there. Where would she go ? I have no clue where she might go. Unless...No no no she can't go there. It's forbiden. By both sides. If either side goes they might kill the person who went accross the line. Huntting grounds are close by to each other but still we need to stay off of their ground. 

I stepped away and went to check on the two stupid weres. When I found them they were in the living room watching some movie with Lay and Chen hyungs. I watched them as they watched the movie. Both very calm and not bother by each other. I sat next to Chen hyung and watched the movie as well. I sat there for a while watching the movie with them. Later the king came down and said it was time for Kai and Sehun to leave. They both stood up, bowed, and walked to the front door. They left after they had changed their shoes. Once they left I went to bed and slept for a while. I kept waking up having wierd dreams. Not even dreams at that, they were nightmares. I just stayed awake for the rest of the night listening to music and reading. 

At one point in the night I heard a noise. It came from down stairs. I walked out my room and saw the front door close. . The king was right. I ran to the princess' room and opened the door. She was gone.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- End of Chapter --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DUN DUN DUN LOL well hello my wonderful people and loyal readers. Sorry it has taken me so long to update but it was because I lost insiration and I forgot my password to here cx lol I am trully sorry about that. anyways hope you all enjoy this update. Muahhhhh love y'all - xoxo Author :D