Chapter 2

Werewolf Vs. Vampire?

"Bwoa? What do you mean a Were was here? There is no way that could happen! I'll call the other" Tao said

"No don't let's go feed and then tell them afterwards. Act like you know nothing I'll snoop around as I hunt okay?" I said

"Okay let's go" Tao said.

I grabbed his hand and teleported us to hunting grounds. I went to the our car and saw that no one listen to what I said. -.- (A/N I sometimes might put in emojis okay? :D) 

"Yah! Why didn't you guys go feed? I said 'you guys go feed first'!!! Why are you guys soo stubborn??" I said

"We aren't stubborn we wanted to know what happened. So we stayed back and waited for you" Kris said

"There is no way y'all are gunna like what is going to come out my mouth but. I snooped around in her past thoughts and saw a creature.…" I said

"You can't mean a…" Lay said

"A Were?!" The rest said in unison.

"Yes it seems so." I said "I am going to talk to father and ask him to put guards around this area and add security cameras." I said.

"The girl didn't fall or anything she was pushed into the fence. Apparently to what the princess saw the were pushed her while she was feeding. The were had also wanted the same food and pushed her to have the animal." Tao said

"Woah. Shouldn't we go and check out the scene? Like go see if there are any tracts?" Chen said.

"Ani. Forget it for the moment. Can we go feed? I'm hella hungry cause I used 2 powers at once. Come on!!!" I said, i was really thirsty I guess you can say.

"Serious matter and all you can think of is blood?" Kris said. I walk up really close to him.

"Kris Oppa I think I know what I'm doing let's just go feed." I said, while glaring at him with my mow red eyes. My eyes change color when I'm about to turn into a vampire. I felt him shiver.

He cleared his throat. "Okay let's go them." Kris said.

"Wow you've learned sis" Lay said, ruffling my hair.

"What? Ahh the teachni...." I got cut off because of Lay. He covered up my mouth. He does what I did to Kris just a minute ago to some guys who have wanted to date me.

"Let's just go feed. Okay?" Lay said.

Everyone nodded and Lay let go of me. I stuck my tongue out a him and he just shook his head. I got my stuff and went  off to feed. As I was looking around I found a, I'm guessing, 5 year old male deer. Perfect kill. I let my inner Vampire out. I took it down by it's head. I didn't bite it yet. I suffocated it a little and then bit it. All the blood would rush up to the neck so it would be better for me to feed.

I drank. It was a healthy deer. The blood was sweet and filled with iron. As I was giving it it's shot I hear a noise. I turned around and saw no one. I finish giving it it's shot and teleported away. I was close to Tao now. I guess he was closer to me.

"Tao gege" I whispered.

"Yes princess" He whispered back.

"I heard noise where I was feeding. I think it's one of them. It didn't have one of ours feel" I said.

"What?!" Tao said. I smack his shoulder.

"Yah! Keep it down!!" I said.

"Sorry. But this is impossible" Tao said.

"Remember back when I was first talking to you? And I told you some things I was scared of?" I said.

"Yea. Do you mean that you're scared that one of the weres has the power you do of teleportation?" Tao said.

"Not only that but that that it brought the others too." I said, then I heard the noise again. This time it closer.

________________________________________________________________________________(Kai POV Now__

I was walking around in the forest with the guys and we made it to the boarder. I still can't believe that Sehun let his inner wolf take over him. We couldn't even help that girl.

Flashback~

"Kai hyung takes us to see the other side of the boarder!" Sehun said.

"Wae? For what? We have what they have" I said

"Come one let's just take him he won't stop till we do" Chanyeol said

"No I'm not getting bite by a vamp!" I said.

"Chicken" Kyungsoo said.

"Am not!" I said

"Then take hi-us. Can't you do that now?" Chanyeol said.

"Okay let's go. But let's go to the boarder in the car first then go to the other side" I said.

They nodded and we got to the car and drove there. When we got there I teleported us to the other side. We were looking around when I saw Sehun's eyes change color. .

"Sehun..." I said

"Not now hyung" Sehun said, sniffing around. Oh no his instinct is kicking in. I need to tell the others.

"Sehun don't move from here okay?" I said, he nodded and I went after the others.

I found Chanyeol and D.O when I heard a girl scream. . Damn it Sehun I told you to stay still. I teleported all of us to where he was. Damn it damn it damn it. He made the girl pass out.

"Damn it Sehun I said stay freakin still! Look what you did! Let's go before something else happens" I said, the others nodded and we left.

End Of Flashback~

Damn. I should leave. There is no point being here. I was walking to the boarder fence when I saw a girl feeding off a deer. I hid behind a tree. I saw her look around and then vanished. Wait whoah whaoh! A girl has the same power I do? That makes no sense. I teleported around till I found her again.

Now a little closer. She was with a guy. He was around my height. Is it her boyfriend? They don't look alike.

"Who's there?" She said. What do I do?! She found out I'm here. I'll teleport away.

Just saw I was about to teleport I felt someone grab my arm. It was him.

"Yah! Who are you?" He said.

"Ahh JongIn" I said, damn just great I told them my real name.

"Were or Vamp?" She said, coming closer, her eyes were red. Wait she is a vamp? I thought........ it was a were.

"Why should I tell you?" I said.

"Because I'm the princess of this clan and I would hope not to treat my dear villagers bad" she said, she was so calm in talking.

"What if I'm a vamp?" I said.

"We will let you go" He said

"And if I'm a were?" I said

"We will take you to my dad. After that you will go to prison on our side. We will notify your clan that you have been captured and will ask them if they want you to stay or them pay for you to go to them" she said

"Ahh is that so. Well I'm a were byee" I said, and teleported away. I teleported my self to the palace. And went to my room. Aish! Almost got caught. I need to not go there anymore. I heard a knock at my door. I got up and opened it. It was Sehun.

"Come in" I said, and sat on my bed.

"Hyung I-I'm sorry. I-I couldn't help it." Sehun said, his eyes were rim red.

"Come here" I said motioning to him to sit next to me. "Don't say sorry. It's not your fault. We still haven't trained you enough for you to contain yourself from shifting."

"But what about the girl? I feel bad can't we go see if they helped her or healed her?" Sehun said

"We aren't going over there. I won't take us." I said.

"I told the king" Sehun said.

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!?!?!" I said.

"I had to D.O hyung made me. And then Suho and Baekhyuns found out that we went there because they over heard D.O telling me to tell the king and everyone knows now." Sehun said, he started to cry.

"Ayy don't cry. I'll ask the king to give us a special permit to go over. Don't worry" I said, I ruffled his hair, grabbed a tissue, and gave it to him

"Thank you hyung. Ah but only the me you and Chanyeol go. D.O can't he was to cook for the king tomorrow. It's his turn again." Sehun said.

"Arraso. Just go relax and keep practicing containing yourself from your true from." I said

"Arraso hyung. Bye" Sehun said, and left my room.

I let out a deep sigh.

"Ahh what am I going to do?!" I thought out load.

What if we go and that girl finds out it was us and she tries to send me to jail? I'll just try to hide my face while we are over on the EXO-M side. Aish what was I thinking going over there again?! I wasn't thinking that was the problem, that is always the problem.

I sighed again and went to shower. After I showered I went to the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of water, some chips, and went back to the room hoping no one would see me.

"Where are you going? We have to talk Mr.Kai" ??? said. Damn just my luck.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------End Of Chapter-------------------------------

Who was surprieed it was Sehun who did it? I was Ohhhmmmmmgeeeeeeeeee D: Lol I can't do that I'm the author I'm not suppose to be surprised by what I write >_< Gahhh anyways here is Chanyeol as a gift to say for Sehunnie's actions.

"I'mmm sorryyyyyyyy :(" Sehun says

It's okay don't worry. The girls is fine okay?

"Okayyy...Author-" Sehun says.

No! No money for you or any food. I'm not starting this again. *Walks away for Sehun*

Anyways here is Chanyeol :D -Author.