Chapter 3

Werewolf Vs. Vampire?

"Aish! We could have had him!" I said

"Don't worry we will get him when we come again tomorrow" Soo Jae said

"But how can we let him go like that? He just tricked us!" I said

"Calm down don't worry. I will ask for guards to come watch over the forest today when we get to the palace okay?" Soo Jae said.

"Arraso." I said

"Tao don't put much thought into it, ah and hurry up and finish feeding I'll wait for you all at the car. I'm done." Soo Jae said.

"I'm done. Let's go together." I said. She nodded and we went back.

Our walk was quiet. I didn't talk and she didn't either. I guess we both are a bit thoughtful on what happened.  Ah whatever. I have start thinking about how to start teaching her kung fu. I don't remember what they taught to start with. Was it foot working? No maybe stance? Noo it was flips! I have to start with that. No, I think it was something about the number 8 and a way of something.

When we got to the car Lay and Luhan were already there. I guess they finished first. They have a bit more skill than us.

"Why are you guys here already? Did you two not feed at all?" Soo Jae said.

"Mm we feed. It's just that we weren't that thirsty after what you told us." Luhan said, Soo Jae froze right where she was standing.

"I have some bad news to go along with that" I said, I felt Soo Jae grab my wrist and squeezed it.

"What is it?" Lay said

"Don't say it now say it later" She whispered.

"Ah I'll tell you guys when everyone is here" I said.

We waited a while. The others drank a lot compared to rest of . Well more like Soo Jae she always the first back. When the got back we got in the car and left to the palace. When we got there we went to the dinning room and sat down to eat.

"Okay since we are all here I can tell you guys the news." I said

"I'll do it." Soo Jae said, I nodded.

"We found a were out by where we were hunting. His name is Jongin. I suggest that we go to father and tell him to send guards to look out in the forest for a few days" Soo Jae said.

"Wait... There was a were in our side of the forest?" Lay said

"Yea. He was about Tao's height slightly shorter, dark brown hair, and had a stupid smirk when he go cooky." Soo Jae said.

"Damn it. It's that damn guardian. I knew he was trouble. He use to protect the other princess until she passed away." Kris said.

"But why was he roaming around our forest? Did he have something to do with the girl?" Luhan said

"He didn't seem to be looking for no one he was just there. But he was alone I actually thought he would have came with a pair of guys at least" I said.

"Well that doesn't make any sense but that also makes him a bit guilty towards the girl" Chen said.

"Yah...Guys we can resolve this later. If we don't start with our normal activities soon we will be extremely behind. We can talk about this later around dinner time." Xiumin said.

"But Oppa! We can't! This has to be solved now!" Soo Jae said.

"It will just be patient. Not everything is about speed princess"  Xiumin said, she just nodded and began to eat her breakfast.

The rest of us nodded as well. We finished eatting and went onto our duties that were assigned that day. Today I got to go check around the villiage and see if everything was fine no problems, check in the kitchen if there was anything missing or needed, and lastly to come teach the princess her first lesson in kungfu. That might be the toughest thing all day since she is against learn it.

I went to the villiage and checked out what was gonig on. I didn't get anyt bad infromation back so I left and went to the palace's kitchen and ask one of the cooks if we needed anything. They said no. Yes, Lay cooks but only in the morning so we have cooks that cook the other 2 meals. Now that that is done to go get the proper attier to wear in practice today. I'm looking forward to see how well the princess learns. If she is slow then this might be a pain but I doubt it she is pretty good at learning things.

I go to the practice room and see it's fixed with everything. I also see two (robes) in there. One with teacher on it and another with student =-= I am considered a teacher yet, I'm don't know everything. I sighed and started to stretch a little. As I was stretching the princess walked in. I stop stretching and stood up.

"Hey you ready to start?" I said.

"Ah yea sure." Soo Jae said.

"Want to stretch first?" I said.

"Yeah" Soo Jae said, and started to stretch in her own way. Everyone doesn't stretch the same so I let her do her thing.

"Okay finished?" I said

"Yes, so what's first?" She said

"Mmm..Let's see, first what do you know about kung fu?" I said

"Nothing, just know it's a form of fighting." she said.

I splapped my forehead, this might take a while. I sighed and began to explain to her what kung fu was. When I looked at her she seemed lost like a puppy. I stopped explaining and laughed.

"Are you sure you get this? You look lost?" I questioned her, smiling

"Yea.....But in some parts you lose me. Like how what the meaning of kung fu is." She said.

"Well why don't you tell me to explain again?" I said

"Because...."

"Because what?"

"I don't want to seem dumb" her face flushed.

"Dumb? Your learning you can't be dumb yet" I laughed. Ah her innocents it funny sometimes.

"Yah! Don't laugh! I know but it seems like I cam look dumb."

"Don't worry. Here let's start with the basics right now."

"Okay. What is it called?"

"It's called 'Ba Gong Soo' meaning 'The Eight Hard Ways'."

"Ahh is it hard?"

"No not at all it is what everyone starts with. Okay now when we are here you can call me 'Sidai' or just by name. I'd prefer 'Sifu' but I'm not at that level yet."

"Okay, Sidai"

"Sijeh"

"What?"

"Your a female classmate that joined after me. So I can call you 'Sijeh'"

She nodded.

"Okay first thing is Tai Sam Ngat Ding in kung fu it means "Mountain Tai Falls On The Incense Burner" in simple terms it means chopping down motions. You know the moves you always see and you refer to as kung fu"

She nodded again. I showed her how to do that and the moved on to Ying Mein Jik Tong, and so forth. We got to about An Bong Fok Tsai. When I told her we would review what he had learned that day. Since it was 6 lessons in one day I think she learned pretty quick.

"Okay so here is how we are going to review. I'll call on of the ways and you show me how it's done. If you knock me down you passed the lesson. If I knock you down you fail got it?"

"Yes, Sifu" she giggled. I just shook my head and sighed.

"Tip Moon Kau Bei" She did as told and knocked me down. "Good"

"Tai Sn Ngat ding" She tried but failed I knocked her down. "No again." She tried again knocked me down. "Good"

"An Bong Fok Tsai" She once again tired but failed, I knocked her down and she fell on top of me. My face flushed. Her face flushed as well. We scrambled to get up. I cleared my throat.

"I think thats about good for today. You can go"

"Y-Yea I think so too"

"Kow Tow" we both bowed.

She left and I went to my room and showered. My Heart still beating fast. "Tao calm down. If you act like this every time she might find out' I thought to myself. I just shook my head and went down for dinner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------End Of Chapter----------------------------------------------------------------------

Annnnnnyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooooooo~~~~~~~~~~ I'm sorry to not update guys. I was busy these days. I was fixing things around my house and my bag cause' I'm going to Texas!!! OMG!! I am so ecited!! Umm one question...... Is there a china town around there? I want to buy some kpop things without having to order them online. If you know pm me and tell me. OMO Did I tell you guys I am no longer scary of our squish panda?? It was alll thanks to my Unnies! Alos sorry for the short updat date. I can't say everything in one chapter can I? O.O

"Autor-nim~" D.O says

Yes Kyungsoo.

"Am I in the next chapter?" D.O says, smiling

Let me ask Kris~:

XD Staphhh Kris That's mean!!! Anywho enjoy the chapter :D -Author.