Chapter 6

Werewolf Vs. Vampire?

I saw Kai and Tao walk out and the didn't look to happy. Did they fight? Over what? They don't have a reason to fight over something or do they?....

"Tao gwenchana?" I asked

"I'm fine let's go you'll be late for your lesson today" he said, and started to walk out to the car.

"You better have not done anything to him or else I'll beat you!" I said, glaring at Kai. I went after Tao and the other two followed us.

I got to the car and saw Tao was just sitting in the front seat looking out his window. I went and sat in the seat next to him. I looked at him. His face read jealousy and anger. So the panda is angry and jealous but of what? I heard the other two knock on the glass to open the door. I unlocked the car and let them in. They sat down and as soon as they did Tao started the car and drove to the palace. 

Sheesh what is this guy's problem. It was silent the whole way. When we arrived we got out the car and went to the front door, at the door Tao looked at me and said "I'll wait for you in the practice room"

Then he walked in. I shook my head and went into the palace. The other two of course just followed. I sat on the couch and turned the tv on. Chen came in and sat next to me. The other two pabo's just stood there. I sighed.

"Sit down don't just stand there." I said

"Who are they?" Chen whispered

"Weres" I said, his eyes widen.

"What, how did they get here?" Chen said

"They came to apologize about hurting the girl. The brown haired one is Kai, multi colored on Sehun. You two this is Chen" I said

"Oh no wonder it smelled. I'll leave" Chen said, I shrugged.

"What did he mean it smelled?" Sehun said.

"He meant you two smell like weres. You might not be able to smell it but we can. Our noses are very reactive to smell." I said

"Oh okay. Sorry to smell.....Oh don't you have to go to your lessons?" Sehun said

"Oh that's right thanks for telling me. Ummm.........Want to watch? I mean I have to keep an eye on you two so just come along." I said, and stood up.

"Okay we'll go watch right hyung?" Sehun said, Kai just nodded. I went up stairs to my room and told them to wait outside while I got dressed in my lesson clothes. They just nodded.

I changed and was looking for shoes but I couldn't find them. Damn it. I'll ask them to help me. I poked my head out the door.

"Can you two help me find my shoes? I can't find them......." I said, they nodded. I let them in. I just noticed they only nod. They don't say much hmm whatever.

We kept look until we found them on the far back end of my closet. I thanked them and lead us to the practice room where Tao was. I walked in and stretched.

"You two sit there." I said, pointing at the bench.

"Why are they here?" Tao snapped.

"Chill they are here to watch us and for me to watch them....." I said, and kept stretching.

"Whatever" Tao said. He stretched as well.

We began to go over the last few lessons but I noticed Tao kept being to hard on me. He kept pushing more forcefully. I ignored it and kept practicing. When we got to the last lesson review I had had it. Tao needs to get his things straight.

"What heck is your problem Tao?! You keep hurting me during the review!" I said

"It's not my problem you can't learn!" Tao yelled.

"I swear don't even know why I told my dad I would do this. I'm done do what you want." I said, walked out the room and went to the back of the palace. 

I felt someone follow me. I hope it's not Tao I would kill him if it was him. I turned around and it was Kai. What the hell does he want?

"What?" I said, cold

"Just watching you. Want to see if you were going to run away." Kai said

"Why would I run away? Why are you watching me?" I said

"First, you remind me of someone. Second, don't girls run away when they are mad? Third, your interesting." Kai said

"Is it your princess? I've heard that a lot. Why run when I am the princess here? I'm interesting? How so?" I said, this guy gives me mix feelings.

I feel like I can trust him but then again he could cause me trouble. 

"I'm not sure you tell me? Why run? Mmm your interesting because you express your feelings not caring what people think or say about you. Also you have all the powers." Kai said, and sat on the grass.

"I asked you so you tell me. That's why? Your weird...." I said, then I laughed. Maybe wolves aren't so bad.

"I don't know I was just saying. What's funny? Is it because I'm weird? Let's get to know each other. You don't seem as bad as they said vampires are." Kai said, smiling.

"Weres don't seem as bad either. How old are you? I'm 17." I said

"What? Really? I'm 17 too! Do you do a lot around here?" 

"Not really just go to my trainings, classes, and normal checks around town. How is it over there? Are all weres like you?"

"Mmm! Most are really nice. You should go with......ah that's right you can't."

"Take me with you! I can teleport like you remember?"

"You really wanna go with us?"

"Yes! I want to know what it's like on the other side."

"Your risking our safety."

"I don't care I just want to be away from here take me with you. I have a plan I mean if you want to hear it." 

"Tell me"

I told him my plan and he agreed we went back inside. Kai went to tell Sehun about the plan. I went to my room watching around trying to not get caught. I went into my room and locked the door, I started to pack a few things like clothes, shoes, and some girl stuff. While I was packing someone knocked on the door. I panicked. I threw my bag in my closet and went to open the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------End Of Chapter---------------------------------

O: Who will it be? Hmmm~ Omo I'm sorry I haven't updated!!! OMG I swear soo sorry. I'll try to finish start chapter 7 tonight and finish it tomorrow! Ugh I'm in so much pain xD I went to a fair where I live and walked so much >.< and then our school ert whistled at me and my friend >_> Ugh anyways my legs and feet hurt so much O_O LOL

Kai: I have a question.......

Mmm....Tell me?

Kai: Can you put a gif of my down there? OwO

Yes I can! Will do ^^

Okay well off to type chapter 7! Remember Subscribe, Upvote, and Comment! Silent readers I see chu! xD Just kidding love you guys too~ 

Kai Gif~

:3 Author - Lily <3