Intro

Werewolf Vs. Vampire?

Kim Soo Jae's Intro:

Hi your reading my story right. Let me explain a few things. First my name is Kim Soo Jae. I'm the Vampire princess. I'm the only one in the palace to have all the powers that any person could have. I guess it was luck? Maybe so but I'm blessed to have these powers. I have 6 guardians.

Their names are ; Kris, Tao, Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, and Lay. Well more like Lay is my brother. We have different moms but it's okay. I have the whole vampire kingdom to take care of so appa told me to choose some guardians. Of course I choose Lay first, then Luhan, Kris, Xiumin, Chen, and Tao. Everyone was so talkative but Tao. He is a shy fellow at that. Well I'm shy too but that's besides the point.

So I'll now explain how it is in this world at the moment. Right now we are at peace but that could change. The so called EXO-K werewolf clan has had it for our clan for years. Appa tells me that they were rivals since he was a little boy.

They way my dad explained it was that his dad (my grandfather) and his dad's brother had a huge argument. My grandfather was a vampire and my uncle was werewolf. Appa's grandparents were were and vamp. Our clan's name is EXO-M.

There are lines that have been drawn in the woods and EXO-K has to keep away for that line and not pass over it. If they pass over it..........hell would let loose. Well that's the way appa put it. Basically All I say is what my appa tells whether it's true or not I don't know but I'll believe appa no matter what.

Enough with all this clan stuff. I'll let one of the boys tell you about it. I'll tell you a little about me. My mother died at birth. Meaning when I was born she died. Lay's mom is like my mother. She takes care of me like if I was her own. Lay is kind and always is looking out for me. I couldn't have a better brother. Current I'm being trained just in case I need to fight at any point in time.

Appa told me their might be a chance that I have a sister. Well a girl who is like me. The only difference is that she is a were and I'm a vampire.I don't think it's true. Whatever. I don't attend school. I was home schooled my whole life. My teacher was Chen. He is really smart! He is reading all the time like Kris. Nerds ._. I play sports tooo! Luhan is my soccer coach.

Kris trains me to control most my powers. Xiumin is just there as a soft and squishy buddy when one is needed. Tao welll I don't really talk to the panda. Though appa is going to have him teach me kung fu. Which I think is not needed but you know dads. Lay well he is there as an awesome brother and cook. His cooking is amazing but mine is better haha.

Oh before I forget you guys might think that I just choose boys to be my guardians? No way that's gunna happen. See to be able to be choosen by me you must have a power other being able to change into a vampire. Okay so Lay Oppa has the power to heal, Luhan Oppa has the power of telekinesis, Chen Oppa has the power of lightning, Xiumin Oppa has the power of frost, Kris Oppa has the power of fight, and Tao Gege (I call him gege cause it irritates him ^^) has the power to control time.

Back to business like I was saying I have no clue if I really have a clone you might say. I'm curious. I should go to the other side and see. Yah! Soo Jae!! Get it together. I can't it's too much of a risk. Well you never I might take the chance.

Kim Jong In's Intro:

Yo! See you grabbed some interest in the story right? Well would you like for me to explain things? Arraso, I guess thats a yes? Well I'm Kim Jong In or Kai. I am one of the six guardians here at the werewolf palace. We use to have a princess but she passed away 2 years ago. She was battling cancer and lost the fight.

I don't remember what kind it was. I'll ask hyung later and tell you. We are still a strong kingdom despite that tragic event. Our king (princess's father) is like a dad to us too. He always looks out for us and tells us what is right and what is wrong. Also he always tells us to stay away from the border line? All I know is we can't pass it.

I always have wondered what is is like on the other side. Our king says that vampire's live on the the other the boarder line. He says they animal's blood out and also sometimes human blood. I better keep away I don't want bite marks on my skin. Anywho, the king also told us that the werewolf palace and the vampire palace use to be one.

His dad and the other king's dad had a huge argument about whether weres were better than vampires or vise versa. Our king's dad took all the werewolves and put them over on this side. I heard the other palace also has a princess. She is my age and a very strong fighter, well according to what Suho hyung tells me.

Ah thats right I forgot to tell you about the rest of our guardians! Okay so it's me , Chanyeol, Suho, Sehun, Kyungsoo or D.O., and Baekhyun. See only certain people get to be guardians. You must have another power besides, changing into werewolf form. I have the power of teleportation, meaning I can move to places fast and when ever I want.

Chanyeol hyung has the power of flame, meaning fire. Suho hyung has the power of water, Sehun has the power wind, Kyungsoo Hyung has the power of earth , and Baekhyun hyung (hehe that's funny) has the power of light. I like Chanyeol's power it seems dangerous and fun. Hehe.

I've been wondering what does a vampire look like? I wonder if any of the others know? I don't think Sehun knows we are about the same age. I wonder if the princess is just as strong and Suho hyung says she is. I want to cross the boarder and see all of that for myself. No no no get a grip of your self Jong In!!

Do you want teeth marks on your beautiful skin? Okay I got this I'll make them come to us. I don't know how but I am. No wait what if I end up falling in love with their princes? No I'll just stay over here and mind my own business. I hope my curiosity doesn't get ahead of me, What I mean by that is I hope I don't cross that stupid boarder and then let hell loose.

Hwang Zi Tao's Intro:

Hi-Hi..... Your reading my story right? I guess I should give you some pointers on what is going on. Well first thing is first, my name is Hwang Zi Tao. I am one of the six guardians at the palace. I teach the princess kungfu. Well I am going to teach her. I don't think that she likes me. She calls all the other guardians Oppa and calls me Gege. I guess she does it cause' she knows it irrates me.

Okay so now let's talk about the palace. Our king and queen are not only the princess's parents but also Lay gege's parents too. The princess's mom died when she gave birth to the princess. Although if you were to see them out in public together they would like they were all related. Lay gege and the princess are very close. I think that if one day they grow apart the both would be hurt deep down inside.

So now to the things outside the palace. We have what is called the boarder zone. It is in the middle of the forest and it divides the Vampire kingdom and the Werewolf kingdom. There are no guards surrounding it. It only has a fence with wires and it is electrical. We have never actually had a problem with people trying to pass it.

But the princess has told us that she is courious about what werewolfs look like and how they act. I'm scared that she might try to go to the other side. I don't want the princess to get hurt. I care for her and I want her to be well.The reason why the we are to differnet clans is because of a huge disscustion between the two current king's brothers.

Our king's dad and the werewolf king's dad were argung on which race was better and the argument end up in war. Although we might not all be the same race, I don't know what is so good about not being either one? It really doen't matter well to me. Okay so let me tell you a little about me.

I had a normal child hood and lived like all little boys dreaming of being a gaurdian at the palace. At last my dream has come true. Okay well I'ma confess something I want to know what it's like over there too. If I had the chance to run away with the princess to check out how it is on the other side.

I want to know if there are any other werewolfs who have powers like us. I guess maybe I should go and check it out on my own first and then take the princess. No no! Zi Tao!! Noo what if they find out you went over??? What if they no longer want you to be a gaurdian??? Okay okay let's just stay where it's safe and you can be a soft little panda boy. I get called panda because I have bags under my eyes (T^T) but it's okay I like the nickname. Well I should give it a try and see how it is on the other side.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------End Of Intros--------------------------------------------------------------

Weeeeeee! :D Intro is finished!! Haha How was it???? I wanna know (T^T) Please tell me in the comment section down below!! Haha. I think Kai thinks too much about his skin ;_; Anywho I'll post the first chapter in this thrilling new story your about to witness maybe tonight maybe tomorrow you will never know! Muahahaha :>

"Pallie :D I want to hit someone!!" Xiumin says, punching you playfully. :3

No it must be perfect before I post it!

"*pouts* Arraso but please write it quickly :D " Xiumin says, *does baozi faces*

Arraso. Just for you okay? :)

"Okay bye author-nim" Xiumin says.

Alright bye guys &&' gulls :> Saranghae :D - Author Lily