Chapter 1

Werewolf Vs. Vampire?

(A/N* Each chapter will be in either Kai's view, Soo Jae's View, or Tao's view)

 

"Yah Soo Jae wake up. It's time to go feed." _____ said

"Mmmm?" I mumbled.

"Wake up we have to go feed come on." ______said, I snapped my eyes open. It was Luhan.

"Yah! You shouldn't be in my room! Only Lay comes in here!" I said, pushing him out of my room.

"Hey chill! I was just telling you to wake up. What you thought that I was going to do something bad?" Luhan said smirking.

"Ani!! Just get out! I'm a girl I need space." I said, pushing him out the door and then closing it.

"Okay well hurry yoou got 10 minutes before we leave. So hurry" Luhan said from outside the door.

'Aish! Wae? Wae??!?! Why does Luhan have to come in here. What if he does something weird? Ahh just forget it. I should hurry up and change' I thought.

I changed into comfortable skinnies, tank top, and some tennis shoes. I hope it's not cold outside. I'll have to change again. I walk down to the living room and sat there watching whatever Chen had on. He always either had a movie on or some sort of animal education stuff on.

"Chen Oppa what you watching?" I asked

"Mm? Oh it's a movie. It's called Skyfall" Chen said

"Ahhh okay so where is everyone?" I asked, I have a tendency to ask Chen all the questions I got.

"Tao is out back getting shoves, Kris is helping Lay cook breakfast, Luhan and Xiumin went to check the border zone. We heard that some were came in and killed one of ours." Chen said, he looked some what angry and dazed.

"Oppa does this mean war? I don't want war! I hate killing people and other people killing people!" I said, practically yelling at Chen.

"Princess calm down. I'm sure there will be no war. I understand you love for things to be peaceful but there will be one day when you'll need to fight." Chen said

"Arraso. But promise me if there is ever an event where we have to have to go to war we use words first if that don't work, then we use our fists" I said

"Aigoo my little sister trying to be all nice and stuff." Lay said, ruffling my hair.

"Yah! I just don't like wars. Umma told me about it. She said we had a huge war with EXO-K when she was younger" I said

"Ahh Umma needs to stop telling you those stories. Next thing you'll know you will have night mares." Lay said

"Sooo! Lay Oppa you never let Chen Oppa finish answering me." I said

"Ahh ye.. Go ahead I'll go set the table for breakfast later" Lay said, walking off to the dining room.

"Yes I promise but you should tell Kris that you know he likes to use fists before words." Chen said

"I got it I'll use my ageyo agasint him if he opposes!" I said, showing ageyo to Chen.

"Haha you would have me like that. Ah look there is Luhan and Xiumin. You can ask them how everything is." Chen said

I looked around and saw them at the door. I ran over and hugged Xiumin Oppa to get revenge on Luhan for being in my room earlier.

"Annyo Princess! How are you?" Xiumin said

"I'm good. How are you baozi?" I said

"Yah! I don't get a hug? Wait.....Was it because I was in your room earlier? Yah!! I was told to go in I didn't do it cause I wanted" Luhan said poutting.

"Don't mind him he gets whinny sometime you know? Ah I'm good as well but I told you if your going to call me baozi you have to call everyone else a nickname too princess." Xiumin said, I let go of him.

"Buuuuttt I don't know what to call Chen Oppa and Kriss! I only know what to call you, Luhan, Lay, and Tao. Give me something to call them?" I said

"Mmm if you won't be mad at me and will give me a hug I can give you some nicknames" Luhan said

"HMmm....Okay but don't lie to me I will hit you! No wait forget this we have to go feed. It's almost dawn" I said, checking my phone.

"Asih! What about afterward?" Luhan said

"Okay I promise. Xiumin Oppa your a witness okay?" I said, Xiumin nodded.

"Okay guys everything is ready to go. Where is the queen and king?" Tao said, walking in.

"Ah Appa and Umma went before us. They are eating breakfast right now" Kris said

"Okay well let's go then." Lay said, with Chen behind him.

We all nodded and left. We all got our backpacks and left. We have backpacks because what we feed on is animal blood. We carry special shots to give them after they die. The shot is so they won't come back as animal vampires. The shovels Tao prepared are to burry them after we have feed ourselves and have gave them the shots.

We walked over to the car and got in. Don't think we anit got a car. Just cause' I can teleport to places don't mean I can teleport 6 boys at once!? I am human too. Well half that is. All creatures are half human no matter what kind you are.

We were riding in the car and I remembered that they had found someone at the boarder dead this morning.

"Ahh that's right Lulu what happened at the boarder? Chen Oppa said that some died?" I said looking at Luhan.

"Oh that. Umm... Well it was a blind vampire girl. She wasn't dead she had just passed out because she had been electrocuted." Luhan said

"Ehhhh!? Oh no stop the car." I said, Kris stopped the car. "What hospital she in? I don't take a call down for answer right now"

"She is in the one that they built in your mom's honor" Xiumin said.

"Okay I'll be over after I see the girl" I said, I almost teleported but Tao grabbed my shoulder.

"Can I go with you? I'll help you try to see how everything happened" Tao said

"Okay let's go grab my hand" I said, Tao shyly grabbed my hand. I teleported us to the hospital.

I walked up to the receptionist. I asked her about the girl and gave me the information about her. I went to her room and saw she had bandages on her arms.

"Annyo? Is she awake?" I asked a nurse in the room.

"Ah yes but unfortunately her hearing was messed up during the electrocution princess." the nurse said.

"May I treat her? Please don't inform anyone that I was here or healed her. Got it miss?" I said

"Yes princess" the nurse said.

I started to heal her. While healing her I kinda snooped around in her mind. I can see within people's thoughts and souls so it isn't that difficult. She was walking in the woods when someone got close to her and pushed her into the fence. I saw that she was feeding and this other figure wanted to feed on the same thing she was feeding on. I stopped and looked at Tao.

"What's wrong princess?" Tao said, nervous to my response.

"We need guards at the fence. I saw what happened and she was attacked not by one of ours but by the other clan EXO-K"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Of Chapter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMOMOMOMOMOMO What will happen? dundundaaaaa >:D Cliff hanger ending :) Can't tell you who that is yet! Maybe you know. Ohh next chapter won't be in Soo Jae's view it is going to be on someone else's view. Gueesssss who?? Idk yet (T^T) Gahhh Oh me haha. Well hope you enjoy the chapter C: Please comment, subscribe, and if you want hug me :) Just playing xD not possible.

"Heyyyyy I want to go eat." Tao says

e.e Umm not right not Tao-sshi

"Ehh?! I'm a -sshi? Not Oppa??? Wae? You tooo (T^T) Do you hate me?" Tao says

Anniiiiiiii I just *runs and hides behind Soo Jae*

"Yah!! Tao Gege don't scare my author >:3" Soo Jae says

"Buuuttt" Tao says

"No buts just go feed I'll take care of what is need"  Soo Jae says

* walks away and leaves them arguing*

Okay so I'ma leave before they ask for money kay? Byeeeee Love Y'all <3 :D -Author.